The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Verrrrrry noticeable he as stopped following all the young female fans/ young mums since this thread started too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Dunno why but I really get the feeling from him that he’s quite depressed/ miserable. Not sure if he’s just a Karen or what

Reactions: 6
Dunno why but I really get the feeling from him that he’s quite depressed/ miserable. Not sure if he’s just a Karen or what
I think he’s just desperately jealous of everyone. He must be crying into his Nando’s takeaway for one, he’s not in Dubai. Like when they went to the car dealership and took pictures with g wagons, he’s so desperate for it to happen and it isn’t. I also think he is a Karen, makes out he’s dad of the year but I get the impression there is a lot more to the story.

Reactions: 8
I think he’s just desperately jealous of everyone. He must be crying into his Nando’s takeaway for one, he’s not in Dubai. Like when they went to the car dealership and took pictures with g wagons, he’s so desperate for it to happen and it isn’t. I also think he is a Karen, makes out he’s dad of the year but I get the impression there is a lot more to the story.
Yeah I very much agree with this.
Surely a man of that age doesn’t really want to be alone all of the time? Watching Netflix alone all week, Chelsea and watching football training…that’s it.

And the Conders are getting more and more successful. Meanwhile his two kids are growing up and losing interest in videos about “eating gas station food for 24 hours” recycled over and over.

I have heard from a couple of people that he can actually be very rude to adults too. It’s like he’s got a massive chip on his shoulder and is angry at the world.

Reactions: 8
I’m wondering even if he did have a girlfriend/seeing someone, would he just keep it all private?
Being in a serious relationship wouldn’t suit his single Dad/sole custody/family of 3 image he likes to portray. Makes me wonder what he will do if and when he does settle down. When the kids get older they won’t be interested in YT anymore so what else has he got going for him?

Reactions: 4
He probably would keep it quiet. Not out of choice but I’d imagine after what we’ve read on here, he’s in so many female’s DMs he would have to.
Chatting up young single mums who have followed him and then suddenly showing him with a woman wouldn’t work.
With it being Valentine’s Day he would show something elaborate he had bought a girlfriend because he likes to show off. But he can’t because of chatting up a load of fans.

but overall I’m saying he’s single because he shows enough of his life that we know he’s usually alone. I also can’t imagine a decent woman being ok with being kept a complete secret. Anyway, he still fancies his ex of 6 years remember, commenting under a pic of them only a few weeks ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
He probably would keep it quiet. Not out of choice but I’d imagine after what we’ve read on here, he’s in so many female’s DMs he would have to.
Chatting up young single mums who have followed him and then suddenly showing him with a woman wouldn’t work.
With it being Valentine’s Day he would show something elaborate he had bought a girlfriend because he likes to show off. But he can’t because of chatting up a load of fans.

but overall I’m saying he’s single because he shows enough of his life that we know he’s usually alone. I also can’t imagine a decent woman being ok with being kept a complete secret. Anyway, he still fancies his ex of 6 years remember, commenting under a pic of them only a few weeks ago 😂😂😂
It seems like he’s so desperate for female attention! But is it to find a girlfriend or just to flirt on the DMs and have a bit of fun and then no intention of ever meeting them? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It must be lonely living on his own when he only has the kids say 50% of the week max. And you’re right it would be weird for him to have a secret girlfriend but then still carry on like he does following and pesting the young girls/Mums 😂 (even though that looks to have calmed down recently, probably because we’ve picked up on it and not because of a girlfriend!) If I was his girlfriend and was kept a secret and he was carrying on like that I’d be long gone 😂
Haha 😂😂😂 well she is stunning so I don’t blame him for still fancying her 😂

Reactions: 1
It seems like he’s so desperate for female attention! But is it to find a girlfriend or just to flirt on the DMs and have a bit of fun and then no intention of ever meeting them? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It must be lonely living on his own when he only has the kids say 50% of the week max. And you’re right it would be weird for him to have a secret girlfriend but then still carry on like he does following and pesting the young girls/Mums 😂 (even though that looks to have calmed down recently, probably because we’ve picked up on it and not because of a girlfriend!) If I was his girlfriend and was kept a secret and he was carrying on like that I’d be long gone 😂
Haha 😂😂😂 well she is stunning so I don’t blame him for still fancying her 😂
I don’t think he wants a gf. The way he follows (or did!) and messages so many young girls is for attention and flirting. Just read back this thread and there was mention of a Spanish girl somewhere last summer

God imagine pretending you’ve got a Valentine’s date just because you are on the Domino’s text mailing list from constantly ordering food 😂😂 “Domino’s never fails” as if you’ve had a Valentine since 2016 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah I very much agree with this.
Surely a man of that age doesn’t really want to be alone all of the time? Watching Netflix alone all week, Chelsea and watching football training…that’s it.

And the Conders are getting more and more successful. Meanwhile his two kids are growing up and losing interest in videos about “eating gas station food for 24 hours” recycled over and over.

I have heard from a couple of people that he can actually be very rude to adults too. It’s like he’s got a massive chip on his shoulder and is angry at the world.
I can totally imagine him being a twit to people.
I do not find him likeable or relatable at all, and the only reason they have any type of following is due to his friendship with DvG. Deep down he must know that as well, so he is probably jealous and feels inadequate.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think he wants a gf. The way he follows (or did!) and messages so many young girls is for attention and flirting. Just read back this thread and there was mention of a Spanish girl somewhere last summer
This was me who said this wayyyy back in the thread! I’ve been reading here over the past couple of weeks but haven’t had anything interesting to contribute.
But yes, last year my friend saw him with a Spanish looking girl, but because they weren’t near Surrey or wherever he lives, she wasn’t 100% sure. Waist length dark hair, not a young girl but around late 20s/early 30 maybe. Anyway she was adamant it was this girl on Instagram too who she found when Roland shouted her out previously. Last month she replied to one of this girl’s stories, they exchanged a couple of messages then my friend said she thought she had seen her with Roland and she said she’s not sure (?!) it could have been her, that he’s a nice guy, but they don’t speak anymore and blocked my friend!! But she was like a rabbit caught in the headlights

• Wow
This was me who said this wayyyy back in the thread! I’ve been reading here over the past couple of weeks but haven’t had anything interesting to contribute.
But yes, last year my friend saw him with a Spanish looking girl, but because they weren’t near Surrey or wherever he lives, she wasn’t 100% sure. Waist length dark hair, not a young girl but around late 20s/early 30 maybe. Anyway she was adamant it was this girl on Instagram too who she found when Roland shouted her out previously. Last month she replied to one of this girl’s stories, they exchanged a couple of messages then my friend said she thought she had seen her with Roland and she said she’s not sure (?!) it could have been her, that he’s a nice guy, but they don’t speak anymore and blocked my friend!! But she was like a rabbit caught in the headlights
I wonder if that’s a common reaction when people are asked about seeing him. “duck me I don’t want to talk about this” and run

• Haha
Gosh this is intriguing! I won’t ask you to name the account but is it someone who you would put with him?! Not super young by the sounds of it. Poor girl definitely doesn’t sound like she wanted to talk about it.

I have some (late) information from my Niece who went to Social In The City in November. She is a DVG fan. She told me that for majority of the weekend, Roland and Ralph spent most of their time “backstage” at an event where you go to meet fans. She said she saw Joel, Kaci and Grace more times than she saw Roland. She also said that his personality is very fake, one minute he will be stood still and silent with Ralph and the next moment the camera is out and he’s loud and hyper. It’s all an act. Many times he was spotted to be hanging around outside Brandonio, Erin and Holly’s store, whilst they were trying to spend their entire weekend meeting fans, stood on his phone looking lost. He seemed like he didn’t belong and it put my niece off of going up to meet him. She said Joel, Kaci and Grace were lovely, they did an impromptu meet up and stopped for photos with so many despite probably being the most “known” creators there with huge queues of people to meet. I only ever know about all of these creators through my niece, I have my own separate opinions but it seems like this matches my opinion on Roland.

Reactions: 7
Gosh this is intriguing! I won’t ask you to name the account but is it someone who you would put with him?! Not super young by the sounds of it. Poor girl definitely doesn’t sound like she wanted to talk about it.
No definitely not. She actually seems a very sweet woman so it was a big shock when she blocked my friend. Out of character

I have some (late) information from my Niece who went to Social In The City in November. She is a DVG fan. She told me that for majority of the weekend, Roland and Ralph spent most of their time “backstage” at an event where you go to meet fans. She said she saw Joel, Kaci and Grace more times than she saw Roland. She also said that his personality is very fake, one minute he will be stood still and silent with Ralph and the next moment the camera is out and he’s loud and hyper. It’s all an act. Many times he was spotted to be hanging around outside Brandonio, Erin and Holly’s store, whilst they were trying to spend their entire weekend meeting fans, stood on his phone looking lost. He seemed like he didn’t belong and it put my niece off of going up to meet him. She said Joel, Kaci and Grace were lovely, they did an impromptu meet up and stopped for photos with so many despite probably being the most “known” creators there with huge queues of people to meet. I only ever know about all of these creators through my niece, I have my own separate opinions but it seems like this matches my opinion on Roland.
Yeah I can see this a mile off. I bet he hardly speaks to them until the camera is on. They are there for content. The Conders sound a lot more natural and genuine from what you’ve said

Got to say despite what we think of him there is literally zero content at all now. He used to come on for chats here and there and I didn’t actually mind him. He has totally phased himself out now so it’s only boomerangs we see of his life which as we’ve said is Chelsea, Netflix or what he’s eating. There hasn’t even been a YT video of the kids for about 2+ weeks. Basically since this thread became active. I think he must be extremely insecure. Perhaps there is a new woman on the scene. Or the kids just aren’t interested now in filming. Who knows but something has changed.

I know of someone whose DMs he slid into as well…
Just read through the whole thread. Yes he does look out to see who follows him and then uses what they think is his “celebrity status” to start speaking to them.
I actually think his kids are quite sweet. But Roland is not.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.