The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he talks like just now “innit” and when he says Jokesssss all the time. Literally like a lad of about 18/21. Trying too hard to be on Lilly’s level. She looks like she wants the camera out of her face as usual.

Reactions: 9
The way he talks like just now “innit” and when he says Jokesssss all the time. Literally like a lad of about 18/21. Trying too hard to be on Lilly’s level. She looks like she wants the camera out of her face as usual.
He’s trying to make up for his lost youth for sure 😂

Reactions: 1
Notice Roly straight in there on the Desvu tracksuit reel with his 100 likes on his comment from the kids 🙄 Has to try and get attention from something that’s nothing to do with him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Notice Roly straight in there on the Desvu tracksuit reel with his 100 likes on his comment from the kids 🙄 Has to try and get attention from something that’s nothing to do with him
God heaven forbid he falls second fiddle to his mates 🙄😂

DvG are at the airport. I can’t spot the 3rd wheel on their stories. Wonder if he planned on flying out later on

DvG are at the airport. I can’t spot the 3rd wheel on their stories. Wonder if he planned on flying out later on
I’m so intrigued! 😂 he’s been soooo quiet recently. Pretty much since this thread started picking up.

Reactions: 2
Video is defo overdue now too
Oh yeah, the last one was 10 days ago! And no explanation or apology to his fans that they have missed a video or that it’s late? It doesn’t look like he’s been that busy on his stories either, so he can’t have been too busy to film!

Reactions: 2
He’s said on The 3 Halls account that there’s no video. Very vague and he would definitely usually post that on his main account.

He’s said on The 3 Halls account that there’s no video. Very vague and he would definitely usually post that on his main account.
I wonder what’s going on 🧐 He would never normally write something that vague

His content has dried up since this thread became active.
When you put yourself out there on YT/ Insta you’re going to get some criticism, surely that’s part of it all. Anyone over 50K followers probably gets it. I don’t know why he thought he was any different?
His insta is public, if he wanted to hide the kinds of people he was following/ messaging/ liking pics of then he should have gone on private.

Reactions: 6
All he ever posts about these days is Chelsea 😂😂 I'm suprised he's not loosing followers left right and centre 🥱🥱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.