Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BatmanAndRobyn

I’ve only just seen and read this thread.
So I went down a short amount of people he is following last night after reading here.
Lots of girls had private accounts and ages 20-22 in their bios.
But the ones whose accounts weren’t private, I looked on their profiles and he has liked all of their selfies. Lots of provocative ones as young girls post these days…
Countless ones we can’t see too who are on private but have things like “just me and my baby girl” in the bio. So he’ll be all over those too I’m sure. I think he’s actively pursuing Young. Single. Mums. in the hopes they will be starstruck that he’s got in touch.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

stargirl23

VIP Member
I think it’s best everyone stops speculating and go back to only discussing Roland on here. This thread is for him, not this other girl

kaitlinwhite07

Strange behaviour for an almost 40 year old man, who cares?? Maybe he's been reading here and wants to prove he can pull 😅🤣
Oh one million percent he’s reading here!
He’s been a lot less active since this thread took off for a start.
We mention about him being forever single and all of a sudden there’s a woman with him 🙄
Where’s todays video actually though ?! I’m sure it’s usually a Monday??

wheeze94

Sarah and the girls older girls and Andre have gone to a posh steakhouse. He’s taken his kids to Nandos..

• Haha

cc_2013

VIP Member
Does anyone remember DVGs video a few years ago in TGI Fridays where they ordered what the waiter recommended? Roland went with them but sat in a mood on a little table on his own opposite them with his back to them because he didn’t want to be in the video. Fair enough. Joel was winding him up and told the staff it was his birthday so they all went and sang to him 😂 he just needs to lighten up tbh!
That person who came on here who was allegedly friends with him a while back was clearly right saying he was boring and always stood on the side lines and watched on.

cocopop825

Yeah I totally agree with all of this.
Unless it was Ralph getting ill that stalled the holiday completely in the end??
As for a woman, I think he’s too wrapped up in Chelsea, F1, YouTube and netflix to make time for a female at all, I reckon he’s really selfish too.
And yeah - I reckon that’s why he’s always looking at 20 year olds because even he probably knows someone his age wouldn’t put up with him. Plus I think in his own head he still thinks he’s 20.

gwen55

Wow I can't believe that he is going to Dubai again! Why are they obsessed with Dubai? I could think of nothing worse then going on an 8 hours plane ride again to a place I went to a couple of weeks before. I guess he isn't taking the kids. I think these people have a complex where when they are home they are not happy so they keep escaping on these holidays which I guess makes sense for Roland as he doesn't seem to do much when the kids are with their mum.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Poor Lilly. If it is true then she must have been under so much pressure from her parents (more so from which of one them who didn’t agree, are we saying it was Roland then?), friends, peers and creepy fans! It’s a confusing and stressful time growing up and finding yourself so no wonder she wanted to back off from social media. Too much extra pressure on children. Not on exploiting your children online, but at least she has stood up for herself. Good for Lilly!
I’m pretty sure Roland was more disagreeing, as this was the first time in the history of their YouTube that Lilly stopped coming to see him and appearing in videos. And then the ones she did eventually appear in again were money/shopping videos.
I wonder what’s happened for Roland to be so dramatic this time about Lilly leaving, she’s left before so it’s hardly breaking news to the point he needs to rebrand and declare it’s forever. I also wonder if it will be awkward when Lilly does visit, if Ralph and him are filming videos… what will she do? Hide in the background, in her room? I wonder if she just doesn’t want to hang out with her dad anymore, due to the past situation and just being a teen girl growing up. I’m happy for her, and glad their awkward relationship won’t be on camera anymore

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
They’re just obsessed with Dubai as it’s seen as one of the trendiest places to be of course, and associated with wealth and image. All of these wannabe influencers live their lives for the approval of other people and all they care about is image. I mean if there was no Instagram in the world, they probably wouldn’t all keep going to Dubai but people these days go on holiday there purely to take photos and tag themselves there to show others they’ve “made it”. If there was no social media people would probably say “god I’m not spending £10k on a holiday there, what a waste”. But there is social media and so thousands of pounds get wasted.

cc_2013

VIP Member
I’d love to know how Roland feels with his best friends celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary, close family unit, successful YouTube and clothing brand… Of course he will be happy for them, but he must feel alone surely? His kids are near enough grown up, so in a few years time when they’re independent and flown the nest he will have nothing. I wonder if he’s truly happy and if he’s okay? I’m just wondering if this is why he could be quiet.

cc_2013

VIP Member
Yeah, couldn’t agree more!
I’ve got an awful feeling he’s warming up into full Karen-mode ready for being back in the uk. Already feel like I’m getting a more miserable vibe from him now
He comes across as a very miserable person doesn’t he, it’s very rare he shows any other form of emotion really

cocopop825

Yeah, couldn’t agree more!
I’ve got an awful feeling he’s warming up into full Karen-mode ready for being back in the uk. Already feel like I’m getting a more miserable vibe from him now

canine63

I’ve heard him say that on his stories before I think or a question and answer. What a weird excuse. Like people with kids can’t get into another relationship. Would only complicate things with Roland because it’s the Roland show and him being selfish couldn’t possibly accommodate anyone else. And with the age of his kids yeah, they really is not a reason?!