Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uwu

VIP Member
Bit more respect from him after what he said but some things weren’t explained away. I don’t know many men in the 35-40 age bracket that would like dating a 20 year old. It’s like he’s stuck back in his mid 20s in his mind. Thinking of a 37 year old I know for example, and a 20 year old I know, the maturity level is so different and they would have nothing in common.
My cousin is in her mid 40's and is dating a 20 year old guy that she met when he was a child and that rubs me up the wrong way.

teaandtoast247

Okay okay 😂 I’ll have to admit I’m probably wrong on this one haha! I thought it was a lady called Andrea but I must admit I’ve only watched her here and there so may well have missed her talking about being married. Her carpets are fluffy 😂 and she looks quite Latino and is never with a guy so I assumed she was single. I think when I got it into my head it was her, I realised they both have similar interests so I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5 maybe
Same that's who I thought but she's married I'm sure?

teaandtoast247

Ooh. I’m not sure about that, I don’t remember anything about a hotel. I just remember the gin bar, the LV purse and then a Burger King 😂
Yeah it wasn't that same night, but I remember that night your talking about there was a pic in a club it looked like aswell but got deleted 🤣🤣

louis-oak

Yep slidey slidey into everyone’s dms!
Dominoes cookies one week and binned off the next 😂
Dubai will have plenty of plastic boobs for Roly, he won’t need hers anymore

Definitely not single guys because that question would have been asked loads anyway. He chose not to answer it for a reason.

teaandtoast247

She's from Hertfordshire
And thorpe park is about half hour away from Roland
I think there's definitely something going on there whether it's just friends who knows.
Was watching her stories today sure she's wearing a wedding/engagement ring?
I can't belive she's only early 20s tho I thought she was alot older!

lmr93

Just a quick look down his followers shows a lot of girls a lot younger than early 20s. A lot of them he follows are private accounts 🤢 but in their bios some of them have “14” and “16” etc…

What was really weird was a month or so ago he put his Snapchat up, and I’m sorry but Snapchat is really not something from his generation, it’s very much from the generation now, or the one before him at least. To think teenage girls would be adding him, and him them no doubt

Obviously he’s very much modelled himself on DvG, but the involvement of Sarah and Sarah & Joel as a family makes it seem a lot more appropriate with DvG. Has Roland even got a girlfriend? But then what woman of his age would be ok with “WE TOOK DAD’S CREDIT CARD SHOPPING AND ATE BLUE FOOD ALL DAY” ?
Haha he definitely will of been adding all the young girls on Snapchat 😂 I doubt he would have got such a major following if it wasn’t for DVG but he hasn’t been as involved in their videos since having his own channel I don’t think? (I don’t really watch his videos just the odd ones.) I wonder if that’s so he can say he’s built up his own following and it’s from DVG if he’s not as involved in their YouTube anymore. No idea about a girlfriend but I don’t recall seeing him mention one. If he does they will be a lot younger I should imagine 😂 he seems to flaunt everything he has so surely he’d do the same with a girlfriend or would he go the opposite way and keep his relationship private?

idk2

VIP Member
How ridiculous - they dragged it through family courts for months only to have it 'fall through' 2/3 weeks before their move date? Bullshit IMO, her partner probably did have the option to stay or have some flexibility.

lmr93

I do wonder if the girls football team know they are being plastered on a man’s Instagram stories with 120,000 followers. Or the school kids being put on a YT with 180,000 odd subscribers… Doubt the parents are giving permission for that!
Highly doubt it! I’m sure he’s said before he’s not allowed to film but he’ll try and film parts if he can

Sorry I really don't want to say much when he could figure out who my sister is! He already took his kids mum to court, I don't wanna be next 🥲

canine63

Yeah very recent I think because they only recently started following each other I’m sure. And now he’s stopped following other females too.
as you say fair play to them.