Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrie-louise

More I see (or don’t see) of Roland, the more I feel like he’s a really miserable person. I actually think if he is dating it will kill half of his fandom off. He is such a Karen and now even more so with his constant posts aimed at Tattle. What did he expect when he was trying to get a big YT/ IG following? That everyone would like him? @Tanya-11 this IS a place for opinions. Don’t let Karen put you off.

Reactions: 9
He’s honestly obsessed
“Have these stories made you want to come to Dubai?”. He may as well just write “are you jealous of me yet???”
Sat editing YouTube videos 🙄 what a way to spend your holiday in Dubai 🙄🙄 Surely he could just manage to have a week off social media whilst he’s away with his kids

“this putin guy” why is he sharing content on this when he clearly has no idea what is going on 😭literally so uneducated considering i am like a decade and a half younger than him and i know quite a lot. just stop posting about it roly cos you clearly know nothing about what’s going on in russia and ukraine

Attachments

He’s asking fan pages to take down pictures of Lilly but can’t imagine he’ll be taking down all the videos she’s in on the channel. Or asking DVG to either.

Good for her if she doesn’t want to be his money maker anymore. I just hope it’s not like the last time she didn’t want to be in videos anymore and then all of a sudden Ralph got a no budget spending video. So manipulative and gross.

I agree that the channel won’t be much without her. I think the views will do ok for a while but people will lose interest and the views will tank. Unless he can find another angle but I can’t imagine him even trying.

Just came across this thread. Roland slid into my 19 year old sister's dms a year ago, even had her age in her bio🤷🏼‍♀️. Nothing creepy just odd especially when she messaged her first after she commented on his pic... and it stated she was 18 in her bio, legal but still creepy af imo

Proud to say she left him on read

• Wow

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I can’t get over how short he is. He’s burning his fingers off swiping on and adding girls, they then turn up to meet him and end up meeting Jimmy Krankie!

• Haha

bae x

Roland reminds me of Hugh Grant in About A Boy, they both have an obsession with young single mothers! I don't think he tries with his channel anymore (and videos) and it's beginning to show. I think it was a money thing from the very start, he knew he was gonna do well because of DVG so he did it. There probably wasn't one part in that mans heart that actually wanted to do a family channel because he was passionate about creating content and documenting his and his kids life. I think he likes being an 'influencer' on Instagram though but that's probably because of the wide selection of 22 year olds he can follow and impress with his follower count. It is wrong, his behaviour to these women is VERY creepy but maybe they're too scared to call him out for being strange in their DMs because of his large following and fanbase. I feel bad for them all.

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I almost, ALMOST feel sorry for him. It must be so emasculating having your kids paying your bills and your size 3 Dior trainers.

I just dont get it with these YouTube dads. They are all same effeminat, Peter Pan types with their kids paying their bills. Joel is proud him and the girls bought their new house ‘together’. A real man and father would be horrified at that. Same for Rolly third wheel. Sat in a rented flat, kids in balenciaga, entry level merc crying about doing the school run for a week. What happened to #singledad? He can’t even cope with the school run! And before he gets on his high horse about having a job prior to this.😂😂 A job where he couldn’t afford a car and drove round on a scooter! Ffs!

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I honestly think Joel is a lot worse of a person than Roland is. But as Joel is more successful etc he dosent get as much hate, looking back at recent videos Joel has an extreme sense of entitlement and his response to any kind of negative comment is “such a Karen”, what a 12 year old school boy would say
Under no illusion they are both a giant pair of douches! Nothing remotely manly, protective dad, adult about them. Both a pair of jokes as ‘men’ both lazy fuckers that use their kids to pay their bills. I also think Joel is a skip hop and a jump away from doing the babysitter.

• Haha

LLR

I’ve had a response 😂😂😂

he will not rest until he knows who each an everyone of us are, and he hopes we’re all squeaky clean
We don't need to be squeaky clean - we're not putting ourselves in the public eye 😂. If you CHOOSE to be in the public eye then you should expect to be critized on a public forum. If you want to be rich and famous you need to have a hard enough skin to not let every criticism get to you - otherwise get off social media and get a proper job where you aren't opening yourself up to the court of public opinion.

cocopop825

Wait for all the photo comments CAN WE ALL APPRECIATE WHAT AN AMAZING DAD ROLAND IS AND HOW MUCH HE DOES FOR HIS KIDS. I always wonder what they mean? I mean it’s great he took them to a football match but isn’t that a pretty normal thing for a Dad to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

cc_2013

VIP Member
Ohhh. I hope she’s okay. The fan accounts are plain weird, creepy as fuck! That would be enough to scare anyone 🥴

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
Why does he ALWAYS film other people’s kids? I’m sure he will say he asked permission but I wouldn’t be happy sending my child to camp and him broadcasting it to thousands!!
I know!!!! As if he got consent off all of their parents! Plus if he did, he will have just asked if it is ok for him to film and not mentioned his following or subscribers!! Feel sorry for Ralph, all he sees of his dad watching is him holding a phone up all of the time 😔

Spends half his video talking about the mystery YouTubers they’re travelling with yet he’s been posting with them on instagram all fecking week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And what a shock it being the only YouTuber friend he has 🤦‍♀️

Cameron1987

What does he do in his spare time…….he uses a shit lot of tissues and then edits for 10 mins…looks more girls up…tissues again….then post on you tube ‘guys we have a video out at 6 because it’s late’ more tissues…posts video at 4.56’ hearts comments….tissues….posts 3 hours after the videos….guys new video out check it out….tissues then bed!

• Haha

bae x

I just find it absolutely hilarious how this thread with the same around 10 people posting has made Roland go quieter than usual on his stories and channel, with his 186k subscribers and big ego I thought it wouldn't bother him. Must deep down be really fragile. The hitting up 20 year olds is probably because he wants their response as some validation. Also what on earth is this? Leave off 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
He liked a photo of her arse so I’d be worried if they were related 😂🤣 I think they’re just in the same friendship group by the looks of things. He’s been liking her photos for years
He likes photos of all females who he thinks might pay him some attention!!!! Arse, tits, skimpy clothes, bikinis!!!!!! He’s so predictable!!!!!! Anyone who might reply to a “WYD?” text! He’s like a 16 year old lad! Worrying that he’s heading for 40!!!!!