The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her TikTok - What an embarrassment 🙉
I wonder how long it will be until her pretty pink bedroom at Roly’s is redone 😂
Such an embarrassment. Cringing at how hard she is trying to be the “lengest masc” 🙈 Yep she certainly won’t be involved in any Flake or no limit spending challenges again anytime soon!

I watched the flake challenge on his Tik Tok too, he needs to get a life. Of course he managed to sexualise it 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yep the hand gestures I think are sexual ones 🙈
The two fingers near the face 🥴
A shame the parents aren’t monitoring any of this online activity

Reactions: 4
What’s her tiktok? Can’t find it using the name wrote on the last page.

Never mind found it. How embarrassing. Budget version of Libby Mae which is not a compliment.

On no the pink bedroom!😂😂 she’s got a new gf now!! Seeking on TikTok must have worked!! Roland thinks he’s gaining a great fan base from tiktok but kids on there are brutal!!
Cal The Dragon video was a total flop!! I really do think their time is up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On no the pink bedroom!😂😂 she’s got a new gf now!! Seeking on TikTok must have worked!! Roland thinks he’s gaining a great fan base from tiktok but kids on there are brutal!!
Cal The Dragon video was a total flop!! I really do think their time is up!!
Who even is cal the dragon though like what an embarrassment 🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
Such an embarrassment 😂 what a bad collab choice!!
He definitely isn’t having any fun tonight ‘at the conders’ I bet he feels so awkward and just standing around being the spare part!! Hopefully away from all the girls!! He don’t have the spirit to be singing or dancing!!

Was about to say - I bet he’s in his element at that party. On the sidelines of course but in his element! Literally everything these YouTube influencers do is for content - a “party” but all everyone is doing is filming on their phones. They need help, they have lost sight of the rest world

Oh yeah all the girls in short dresses and skirts just like the ones he always follows back on Instagram!! Anything to make their lives look more fun or glamorous than what it is!! 40 year old Roland standing amongst a bunch of teenagers😂 embarrassing !! he will still be going home alone then real life might smack him in the face!!

Reactions: 3
On some of the stories posted by guests like Joel’s brother you can see him just standing on his own while everyone else has a good time, sad!

• Haha
She had 4 videos up on her most recent Tik Tok. Then they all went yesterday. Now another one is back. Someone has asked underneath why she isn’t in the 3 Halls videos anymore and she’s replied “nobody’s business but mine”. Sounds like she has a right attitude tbh.

Watch out Brighton! The little twiglet legs are out and about 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On some of the stories posted by guests like Joel’s brother you can see him just standing on his own while everyone else has a good time, sad!
He is such a looser! 😂🤣 literally stood at the back on his own, of course phone in hand. He’s all chat in the DMS acting the big man to the young girls, but in real life he’s got no personality at all! DULL. BORING. OLD. He needs to lighten up! He literally never laughs or jokes or dances or anything with his friends! I’m surprised they even invite him to parties and nights out. He’s deffo that friend you want rid of because they put a downer on the night and ruin it for the others.
And I wish he’d take that bleeping hat off 😂

• Haha
She had 4 videos up on her most recent Tik Tok. Then they all went yesterday. Now another one is back. Someone has asked underneath why she isn’t in the 3 Halls videos anymore and she’s replied “nobody’s business but mine”. Sounds like she has a right attitude tbh.

Watch out Brighton! The little twiglet legs are out and about 😆
Literally just came here to post that 😂 there wasn’t any need for her attitude!

Attachments

He is such a looser! 😂🤣 literally stood at the back on his own, of course phone in hand. He’s all chat in the DMS acting the big man to the young girls, but in real life he’s got no personality at all! DULL. BORING. OLD. He needs to lighten up! He literally never laughs or jokes or dances or anything with his friends! I’m surprised they even invite him to parties and nights out. He’s deffo that friend you want rid of because they put a downer on the night and ruin it for the others.
And I wish he’d take that bleeping hat off 😂
The hat and the Hera top he wears day in day out 😂🤢

• Haha
I think it’s safe to say that Lilly looks to have inherited her Dad’s attitude (problem!). I get the impression she believes she’s superior to all of the other kids, no doubt due to the “channel”. And we know where she’s got that from!

The hat, the nose piercing, the Hera top, the Hera shorts, he’s not got any style has he?

I’m sure Lilly is on the day out with her Dad but is just spending the day dishing out attitude in her Tik Tok comments. I can imagine the 3 of them don’t speak at all when they are together. Just fully glued to their phones.

Him referring to her as Princess is also the biggest joke ever, they so don’t interact in that way

Reactions: 9
Lilly’s back with a Tik Tok of her and her girlfriend. Roly must have really been forcing her to comply towards the end - she’s nothing like the Lilly we saw with him!

Fake Tinder profiles of Roland 😂😂
Doubt anyone will be swiping right on that 😂

I do wish people wouldn’t make fake Tinder accounts of him because it will just go straight to his head as well as get all of the young single girls from Tinder in his Insta DMs. Actually he’s probably made it on purpose for that reason 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.