The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow how awful!! I’m actually speechless! I know there’s always two sides to every story but for Lilly to do that to another child is shocking! Roland saying she’s jealous because she’s famous’ is just something else! We don’t know the full story so it’s quite hard to comment but it doesn’t sound like he took any responsibility for her actions at all!
She also said on her stories that the whole family are not who they portray to be on YouTube!! I fully believe that because we all know he has a massive hidden agenda!!

Reactions: 8
That really is awful. What a bully if that is true. To be honest from what we’ve seen on Tik Tok I think she probably has it in her. Maybe she hadn’t come out at the time so was bitter towards someone who had. I feel like she likely has some of her dad’s traits to be honest.

Reactions: 10
Roland seems to have a lot to answer for. The more you find out on this family the more you can see it is all an act. Lilly should know better but if he refuses to think that’s bullying then there’s no wonder she behaves like that. None of them are role models, in actual fact far from it. Good on that mum for speaking out and i hope if there is any bullying that it has stopped.

Looks like her Tik Tok has been banned again.
That Instagram user is right - they are not what they pretend to be on YouTube at all. She’s also right when she says creating a YouTube channel off the back of his involvement with DVG does not mean your daughter is “famous”. God it’s beyond cringey that he’s saying that to people. I bet she thinks she is too

Reactions: 5
You can’t be ‘famous’ and act like that. He is on self destruction by putting himself and his kids on youtube.

Reactions: 4
That really is awful. What a bully if that is true. To be honest from what we’ve seen on Tik Tok I think she probably has it in her. Maybe she hadn’t come out at the time so was bitter towards someone who had. I feel like she likely has some of her dad’s traits to be honest.
I've always thought it but never said it as she is a child and didn't want to presume. However this kinda confirmed what i saw in her and her attitude. And i imagine youtube went to her head initially making her think she can do what she wants and is something special compared to others. The homophobic slurs was probably deflection, not acceptable but i can understand

i am not surprised at all.
“famous” don’t make me laugh
you shove a camera in her face and do ridiculous challenges
he is a pathetic excuse of a man

Reactions: 7
Is this recently you mean? Have I missed a specific story?
No specific story no, just what I’ve seen accross videos. One of the Dubai vlogs he’s picking her up and carrying her and throwing her in the pool. On the new DVG video he’s grabbing Sarah’s feet and pulling her along in the ball pool but he thought it was Kaci and said “oh I thought I’d got Kaci’. Just in general he appears very touchy feely with her!
I also saw a TikTok someone had uploaded of the said Dubai pool clip and people were commenting saying how cute they are, would love a relationship like that, wish they would date, wish they were closer in age, etc. Just doesn’t sit right with me especially now we know what Roly is like and that he loves young girls, well ‘women’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg!! I can’t say I ever feel comfortable seeing him around her either!! You just know if Kaci wasn’t his best friends daughter he would WAY be in her DMs!! The guy has no standards, no morals and no minimum age!! This is only what we know, imagine what he does/says that hasn’t come out yet!! If I was Joel I’d be well wary!!

I’ve read the comments on him and Kaci too. Kids are even picking up on how he is with Kaci and so many have said they wish Kaci was older so she could be with him and how they love the flirting between them. He is so untrustworthy. The amount of kids he used to follow was so unacceptable and won’t be forgotten. I was reading a book on how grown men prey on young women with children, very disturbing read but reminded me of him.

Reactions: 3
He’s very quiet lately isn’t he. No Ralph content at all really. No adverts hardly. Nothing

Nothing! He is probably sat at home twiddling his thumbs!! He might go on holiday 2 or 3 times a year but apart from that he leads such a boring life!! He prefers TikTok now, the flake challenge he done looks so inappropriate! It probably is a trend but my god!! People were commenting saying he looks like he has had loads of practise 😂😂 he deleted all the comments!!
Lilly has a new TikTok- uxknown.lh

Reactions: 3
Most things he does are inappropriate. I think he knows he can’t maintain a relationship so that is why he just disrespects women and openly does it online too. He doesn’t know how to be happy let alone keep a women happy. His career isn’t going very far either.

Nothing! He is probably sat at home twiddling his thumbs!! He might go on holiday 2 or 3 times a year but apart from that he leads such a boring life!! He prefers TikTok now, the flake challenge he done looks so inappropriate! It probably is a trend but my god!! People were commenting saying he looks like he has had loads of practise 😂😂 he deleted all the comments!!
Lilly has a new TikTok- uxknown.lh
Her TikTok - What an embarrassment 🙉
I wonder how long it will be until her pretty pink bedroom at Roly’s is redone 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.