The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s seeking again.
One of the girls he followed yesterday has just changed her profile picture to what looks like her and her bf. Maybe he has been in her DMs already and she is trying to get the message across that she’s not interested 😂
I think the only way he will stop is when people start commenting this behaviour under his YouTube videos.
He cant turn the comments off like he did with his TikTok.
This is odd - her pic hasn’t changed for me!?
He is an actual weird little man who clearly is constantly on the look out for girls.

If her picture has updated maybe it’s because her boyfriend was fed up of seeing them both follow each other and Roland perving on her and her mates all day yesterday (think that’s when he followed them anyway).

That girl doesn’t leave anything to the imagination does she? Screams more Tenerife than Dubai surely

Reactions: 3
Sorry I may have got it wrong.
I thought the new person he first followed yesterday was a girl. It’s a private profile so I could see what I thought was two girls on a boat. This morning it was a couple on the profile picture now it’s changed again to a man 😂

So the two latest girls he follows are both friends and have gone out to Dubai together.
He won’t be able to hit on both surely so which one will it be?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry I may have got it wrong.
I thought the new person he first followed yesterday was a girl. It’s a private profile so I could see what I thought was two girls on a boat. This morning it was a couple on the profile picture now it’s changed again to a man 😂

So the two latest girls he follows are both friends and have gone out to Dubai together.
He won’t be able to hit on both surely so which one will it be?😂
Definitely thong bikini girl 😂

The thong being at the front and not the back 😂

He’s on his way home now by the looks of it but he’ll be sliding into her DMs now of course. Now she’s seen his 133K following and thinks he’s got an engaged account 🙄🙄

I just can’t see her being interested if I’m perfectly honest? He’s a little dweeb and she’s probably after a Saudi Prince. Although she is pure tack!

That girl might love her body but you can sense her insecurities a mile off because she’s hiding her face in most of her pictures.

He’s liked her pic this morning too now.
Surely she must think he’s just an old ratty weirdo man.

She’s so average? Nothing special at all.
He must go for anything. She hasn’t even liked his recent. Gutted

Reactions: 5
Neither has she liked the new one he’s put up on his grid 😂
Roland is there desperately trying to get her to notice him double tapping her practically visible vagina but she’s just not into you in the same way, you odd little man! 😂

• Haha
Neither has she liked the new one he’s put up on his grid 😂
Roland is there desperately trying to get her to notice him double tapping her practically visible vagina but she’s just not into you in the same way, you odd little man! 😂
I’d love to know how often he actually pulls 😂🤣

I’d love to know how often he actually pulls 😂🤣
I bet he doesn’t at all.
I think hiding behind a screen chatting people up with his large (unengaged) following is how he likes it. That’s what he relies on to make these girls notice him. He can no doubt be all forward and suggestive in people’s DMs but I reckon in real life he’s insecure.

For any new-comers too, when his Tattle thread first took off, he was requesting to follow younger girls all the time. They would initially follow him and if they looked pretty he would check out their profile. Bonus points if their bio said “Surrey. 20. Just me and my baby boy” etc etc.

They would of course be flattered that someone who they believe to be in the public eye with 100,000+ followers would follow them back! So accepted him into their private account. We can’t see of course but we can be almost certain that he was liking their provocative selfies etc.

Girls came on here too whose DMs he had been in, including one person’s 18 year old sister 😮 Then as his threads picked up pace, any female who had their age in their bio was unfollowed. Tik Tok comments were switched off etc. He set up a Tattle account and said in a round about way that if he wants to date anyone who is 16+ then there is nothing wrong with that.

That’s a bit of a round up. The weird following has now stopped up until very recently when it’s possibly starting up again. We also noticed he stopped liking any of DvGs posts since the middle of their holiday when they filmed a reel.

Reactions: 5
Bragging about yet another holiday whilst people are worried about feeding their kids with gas/electric bills going up x4.
honestly, get in the real world.
Mind you, with only kids watching him I suppose they don’t pay the bills 🙄
But then the kids watching him will start getting depressed and wishing they could do all this stuff and wonder why their parents aren’t taking them on holiday once a month or buying them Balenciaga hoodies every week 😔 Not cool Roland

Whoever said they had heard he has a girlfriend, seems that way from his last story. Or at least seems like that’s what he wants people to think. He knows full well how it looks from what he’s posted

• Wow
Poor woman 😭😭 also he’s SUCH a drainer going on and ON about Dubai literally give it a rest mate 🤦🏻‍♀️ No one cares apart from you Roly

Reactions: 2
this is what your referring too right 😂😂he’s defo messaged that on ralph’s account 😭😭gonna try and edit it
He could have, couldn’t he?! 😂 I can’t keep up. He says he’s single. He says he’s “kind of dating”. Then he’s following women with bikini camel toes in Dubai. Then he’s single. Then he’s getting messages like this one he’s posted today about a “she” doing his washing and referring to her talking about him doing the school run. I think he loves the speculation.

I feel like he’s trying to make someone/some girls jealous. There was really no need to post that DM at all. It’s not a funny DM, he just wanted to show someone he’s in demand. Probably the one’s whose DMs he’s been in

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.