The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he would be awful in a relationship. I bet he would always be playing mind games and trying to make the person jealous of his Instagram status. Like, he can get anyone he wants kind of thing.

He’s never mentioned any of these guys before has he aside from Joel?! Possibly the stag I think actually, but that’s it.
I wonder how he feels being aside all of these ripped men on holiday with their 6 packs out. Probably very intimidated. He’s not posting as much as he was last time he went.
He’s grim! 🤢 Yeah I bet he does too! There’s a reason that he is wearing a T-shirt on the group photo! I wish he’d show more of the others though 👀gutted they have private accounts haha 😂
I bet it’s because he won’t want to damage his image showing the typical stag do antics, drinking, strip clubs etc. Can’t imagine that would go down well with the ‘fans’ or the other lads wives tbh! I’ve noticed Joel has barely posted anything.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they have gone to the strip clubs!
Of course as you say, he would never show that.
Wouldn’t want all of the girls he’s messaging to get annoyed too I’m sure!
Those other guys look like a strip club would be right up there street 😂
Roland would walk in going “I’m a famous youtuber” 😂

Definitely not posting as much as he did out there before as you say. And Joel seems VERY quiet but then he doesn’t post on stories anything like as much as Roland does when he’s on holiday.

I wonder if they have gone to the strip clubs!
Of course as you say, he would never show that.
Wouldn’t want all of the girls he’s messaging to get annoyed too I’m sure!
Those other guys look like a strip club would be right up there street 😂
Roland would walk in going “I’m a famous youtuber” 😂

Definitely not posting as much as he did out there before as you say. And Joel seems VERY quiet but then he doesn’t post on stories anything like as much as Roland does when he’s on holiday.
Of course they will have! It’s a stag do and a group of young men it’s inevitable 😂 there’s no way they’re all just sat about in their hotel room all night haha. Yeah Joel is genuinely quieter isn’t he. But he has a lot more young fans than Roland does. Loads of school children so they will have to be careful I suppose. I wonder if they have private instagrams for just friends and family? Or maybe they do close friends stories.

He really does stand out like a sore thumb amongst the others. But then I think Joel is socially awkward too. But then Joel hardly posts anything at all so it’s less obvious.
He’s just a little man with little feet and little legs in little shorts. I feel like when he was younger he probably had that geeky charm almost that was quite attractive/sexy. But now I feel like it just doesn’t work well at his age at all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder where the 2 fit friends have gone?! 💔😂
There was 6 lads, then 8 and now 6 again. I wonder if the others were randomers they met out?

Reactions: 1
Just feels like there’s something weird about Roly these days. I don’t know if that’s just what I see now I know he was following all of those young girls on private accounts or what.

His expression seems vacant in all of the photos?Where’s the big smile for being in Dubai on holiday again? I feel like he’s just going through the motions somehow. Sometimes I feel like he just can’t offer anything unless he’s with Ralph. He kind of comes to life on camera with him but all other content is dull. Seems like he’s never genuinely happy.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I think he’s a disgusting little man. Even a few days ago a young looking girl follows him on a private account and he’s following straight back. They don’t know each other he’s just seen it as a sign to see if she fancies him. Awful, really thought he had stopped. Watch out Stef

Reactions: 3
Sorry I think he’s a disgusting little man. Even a few days ago a young looking girl follows him on a private account and he’s following straight back. They don’t know each other he’s just seen it as a sign to see if she fancies him. Awful, really thought he had stopped. Watch out Stef
I agree! He is actually grim 🤢 using his fake YouTube as a ploy to try and reel the girls in! And I say fake as there’s no way he’s actually that happy haha it’s all an act because you can tell he’s moody AF irl!

Reactions: 4
He was. Before he realised people knew what he was doing, he was following them daily. 20 year old single mums are his soft spot. It’s gross.

• Sick
I’ve been busy all week but looks like he’s back at it then?! He really does need a girlfriend (of his own age-ish!) so he hopefully stops this weird behaviour of fancying 20 year olds. Why would he want someone who is stuck with a kid all the time anyway, makes no sense? Like someone said before, does he go for them younger because he wants more kids? Or because they won’t challenge his no doubt selfish relationship behaviour?

I get the impression he hasn’t really had a great time on this holiday. Anyone else? The desert looked good yesterday but apart from that they seem to have done naff all. No behind the scenes joking about or anything at all. The others have probably all been on the phones to their girlfriends/wives so Roland has nothing to do lol

I just can’t imagine Roly EVER having a laugh or a joke. I just cannot see it 😂 he is soooo uptight and dull. Such a fun sponge hahaha

Last edited:
As if he’s started following a couple of little girls he’s come across in Dubai 🙄 No doubt made out he’s a famous youtuber with 200k subs etc. I got lost down a hole on Facebook and one of them looks so bloody young. He really is an animal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As if he’s started following a couple of little girls he’s come across in Dubai 🙄 No doubt made out he’s a famous youtuber with 200k subs etc. I got lost down a hole on Facebook and one of them looks so bloody young. He really is an animal
can you imagine them all sat round the pool “hey can you follow me? I’ll follow you” 🙄🙄
As usual joel hasn’t felt the need to follow any 20 year old girls, even if they were all chatting to them. Roland is like a bleeping dog on heat

• Haha
Omg 😂😂😂
I just can’t see it in my head though that someone like that would be attracted to Roland rat?! He 100% must use the influencer lines on them or surely he would just be the nerdy one with the skinny legs?! Plus I suppose none of the others are single so he’s all there is available to them! 😂

I’ve been following since the previous thread and seen everyone saying he follows 20 year olds. I’ve just been being observant before having an opinion.
soon this isn’t just going to be topic of conversation on tattle life but itl be being spoken about in real life and could even get spread around his kids school etc.
More and more people are noticing his pattern. He has just liked the girl you posted above in her bikini on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
He even came on here and had a rant and said there would be nothing wrong at all if he wanted to date a 20 year old. So by the way he used to follow them all he definitely must have been seeking out that age group. He’s 37.

• Sick
Looks like he’s seeking again.
One of the girls he followed yesterday has just changed her profile picture to what looks like her and her bf. Maybe he has been in her DMs already and she is trying to get the message across that she’s not interested 😂
I think the only way he will stop is when people start commenting this behaviour under his YouTube videos.
He cant turn the comments off like he did with his TikTok.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.