The Yorkshire Homestead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Wendy, she seems down to earth and not full of shit like the majority of Insta... What is it that gets your goat?

Reactions: 4
I also like Wendy. One of the wealthy instagrammers who didnt need to brag about their wealth-quite down-to-earth. I also like that she hardly do any advertisements on her feed/story. BUT I’m getting tired:
* of her constantly showing the opening of the electric gate as she leaves for the day
* her cat all over the kitchen table while she’s cooking or even eating the food she’s cooking
* of her whining over in her story about the comments people wrote on the Daily Fail re: laundry room. Of course they’ll say something mean when she agreed to pose in that ridiculous high heel & party dress for a couple of hundred quod that she doesn’t need. Did she think they’ll praise her? She was clamoring for sympathy or affirmation when she posted on her feed/story. And she kept on saying she doesn’t really care what was written on the Fail- the lady do protest too much!!

Reactions: 3
How have i only just found this thread. Your comments say exactly what i think. Couldnt eat a thing in her house with the cats all over it. Also it really annoys me (plus quite jealous) when she says #fml. Most people would kill for a life like hers. She is so lucky swanning around as she likes, and just doesnt seem to realise. Also hubby made a cool 5mill last year in profit.

Reactions: 4
What does hubby do i often wondered

I really liked her at first but now she just irritates me. I’m fed up of her bragging, swanning off on a million holidays, buying anything and everything her heart desires. She’s incredibly rich but accepts freebie products, this really winds me up.

I still follow her and still like her personal. However the way she refers to her friend as 'jerh' constantly grates on me, just say her name normally

Yeah. Used to like her but just feel she’s different? It’s all just different now and I can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 1
I really hope they don’t take any PR freebies for the auction house. I’d like to see one wealthy influencer say ‘you know what, I can afford to pay for this, so I’ve passed on the freebie to a women’s refuge [other worthy cause] instead’

Freebie kitchen this morning

I thought exactly this when I saw the trip to the showroom i follow her cos to be honest I’m nosey and like to see how ‘the other half live’ but would i swap places with her, hell no!

Reactions: 2