The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have mentioned her appearance, but even if I stopped and purely mentioned what I did in my last post, she’d still call me a troll!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have mentioned her appearance, but even if I stopped and purely mentioned what I did in my last post, she’d still call me a troll!
Just by commenting here she’s mistaking us all for trolls. I couldn’t say for certain that everyone who comments here keep it on Tattle but I think we do.

It’s in the Influencer Handbook - garner sympathy by wrongly claiming people troll you whilst conveniently forgetting to mention that to read here they have to actively seek it out…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s the fact that she picks what she shares has been said on here, to get the sympathy vote, whilst all her sycophantic fans are saying unkind and judgemental things, which she then agreed with!
It’s very telling that she didn’t mention ANY of the things which are the main point of our comments on here.
So, Abi, this is what I commented…

The reason you’re called out on here is because of the way you’ve exploited Erin’s death, the lack of openness with regards to where donations went/are going, the parts of the charity that aren’t being regulated, and the way that poor Lyra is passed around whilst you’re on holiday. You pretend you have qualifications and run “courses” to try and get people to buy into whatever it is you’re selling. If you’re trying to say that the fibre you take makes you healthy and go on about the health benefits/insulin resistance etc, but then don’t live a healthy lifestyle, it makes you a charlatan.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s just a workshy society sponger doing anything to stay relevant to try and use TikTok to add to her ‘multiple income streams’. Anything goes rather than put in a hard days graft. Total parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That “coaching” for the trolls the other day had NO reference to what everyone speaks about on here. Why? Because then more people will see her for what she really is! She didn’t mention ANYTHING other than people talking about how she looks and that’s just a tiny tiny conversation on here!

And today she comes in with another one. Abi HOW can you sit and say it’s “all about how you react to trolls” and that “none of it bothers you”? Who are you trying to kid? You wouldn’t sit doing long videos about it if it didn’t bother you and you “don’t react”. I’d say you doing those videos is REACTION!!
Wherever you’ve got the money from for all these holidays (because it’s certainly not your own), you are wasting it sitting doing videos.
People here know more about you than you think. You’ve taken or robbed people of money for a long time. Success Sanctuary, Jeunesse to name a couple. How do you expect people to think now is any different with somebody like you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Abi, the psychological guru, not addressing any of the concerns we have, just cherry picking.
Oh and I am perfectly happy with me hair, my weight, my life, so your theories are bullshit!

Reactions: 4
The way she thinks she’s a cruise expert… didn’t she say she was going to work for the other cruise, booking holiday (grief cations infact 🙄🤔) for people. So it stands to reason that she would slag off her current cruise, so her super sycophants will book on the other one?
Imagine walking around the ship, on a relaxing g cruise that you only have once a year, and there’s Abi and her clan, recording “Hello Angels. This ship is crap”, but then proceeds to tag all the people she’d had classes with or seen in a show, saying how incredible they were. Her issue seems to be that it’s too big. Yet, she’d have known the ship size prior to booking, especially if she’s such an expert…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On my lunch break from work, scrolling TikTok, and Abi is sat there, packing her nails… apparently social services showed up. I didn’t catch why, but something about checking Charlie had a bed??? She assumed it was a “super fan” why??? Surely if it’s Charlie, it could be from Chris’ ex family or friends?
she then went on to say that the Superfans are all sad and don’t love themselves and that she wouldn’t ever say anything unkind about someone as she’s too happy with her life! Yet, didn’t she used to hate Erin??
She also said she wouldn’t report anyone, she’d speak to them first, before reporting. All whilst she’s sat packing orders, talking to strangers, while Lyra is playing or watching tv on her own. Surely she could wait until she’s asleep??

Also, why is her son never at school??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
On my lunch break from work, scrolling TikTok, and Abi is sat there, packing her nails… apparently social services showed up. I didn’t catch why, but something about checking Charlie had a bed??? She assumed it was a “super fan” why??? Surely if it’s Charlie, it could be from Chris’ ex family or friends?
she then went on to say that the Superfans are all sad and don’t love themselves and that she wouldn’t ever say anything unkind about someone as she’s too happy with her life! Yet, didn’t she used to hate Erin??
She also said she wouldn’t report anyone, she’d speak to them first, before reporting. All whilst she’s sat packing orders, talking to strangers, while Lyra is playing or watching tv on her own. Surely she could wait until she’s asleep??

Also, why is her son never at school??
She just amazes me..I'm struggling to even begin to work her our.
She appears to be in cuckoo land, and that's putting it mildly!

Reactions: 2