The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live saying she wants to start selling “grief cations”. If families are in a position to, and want to go on a holiday after loosing someone, I’m sure they wouldn’t want Abi trying to flog a cruise!! She’s off on another one soon too. Is she having Lyra back inbetween?

If Lyra had been put into foster care, social services wouldn’t be happy that the FP was abandoning her so often, plus in between trips too! Does no one check on her, as I’m assuming she’s still under SS?

Why is she being gifted so much stuff? Especially clothes, not exactly a great advert for them! View attachment 2988630
She's a bloody leech...griefcation!!
---
As revolting as eating dip that’s on the coach seat, with crisps. Both vile. I still can’t get over how many holidays she has. Who’s she gone away with? None look particularly happy to see Abi, aside from grubby Amy
I litwrally almost threw up when "that" jumped out as ibwas scrolling....she's bloody rancid

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So, the new house is a given then if she's taken the kids to see it?! Does she really think we will all be fooled into thinking she's squirrelled away 40k so quickly by selling tat and nails?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It would be just about doable if it was day £5k, but £40k isnt something you can just make from “stopping spending” even though she’s going on multiple cruises and still buying tit off “The Tok Shop” Or selling things at one car boot!!
Someone asked on her live what charity she donates to, before this person gave on her live (it said on a pinned post “all gifts and subscriptions will go to charity)
She sounded so pissed off, didn’t look directly at the camera, mumbled and sounded disinterested, saying “I’m doing a trek for (can’t remember the hospice) and then when I’ve met that target the rest will go to Erin’s angels”, before quickly moving on to opening up three thousand kitchen rolls.

Now, this person clearly wasn’t a person who new who abi was, so won’t have had a clue what Erin’s angels was. Would that not be a perfect opportunity for her to talk about EA? She barely mentions it now. She’s lost all momentum for it now, one of those things she immediately decided to do, without thinking about what goes into running and setting up a charity.
Needles to say, the person didn’t donate!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t actually have a mortgage, as she’s currently on line filling in and sending information regarding a mortgage application. I know you can put an offer on with a AIP, but from what’s she’s saying she doesn’t have that!
They’re also taking the piss out of the “autistic men” they met on their cruise. Can you imagine if someone spoke about Abi autistic son like that??
I still can’t believe she’s only 40! She looks in her 50’s
IMG_2272.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
It would be just about doable if it was day £5k, but £40k isnt something you can just make from “stopping spending” even though she’s going on multiple cruises and still buying tit off “The Tok Shop” Or selling things at one car boot!!
Someone asked on her live what charity she donates to, before this person gave on her live (it said on a pinned post “all gifts and subscriptions will go to charity)
She sounded so pissed off, didn’t look directly at the camera, mumbled and sounded disinterested, saying “I’m doing a trek for (can’t remember the hospice) and then when I’ve met that target the rest will go to Erin’s angels”, before quickly moving on to opening up three thousand kitchen rolls.

Now, this person clearly wasn’t a person who new who abi was, so won’t have had a clue what Erin’s angels was. Would that not be a perfect opportunity for her to talk about EA? She barely mentions it now. She’s lost all momentum for it now, one of those things she immediately decided to do, without thinking about what goes into running and setting up a charity.
Needles to say, the person didn’t donate!
Shes so vague about charity money, there’s no transparency either because who’s tracking her gifts and subscriptions? Who is validating that any and all donations etc are being processed correctly and directly to the charity? No fucker bar Abi Jenkins, that’s who! Also that’s such a tit way to raise money when TikTok take a big chunk anyway? Although if she’s raking it in in gifts TikTok will push out her content so I guess it’s a win win in her eyes.

I honestly believe she’s full of tit, she’s duplicitous to the extreme and I bet she can’t even lie straight in bed. No one was ever told how much money was raised for the ‘Boys Adventure Fund’ or saw any receipts of what was spent for who. People should and will always ask questions when it comes to charity donations and rightly so - if you’ve got nothing to hide then you’ve got nothing to fear. Shes ridden on the coat tails of poor Erin’s publicised demise and monetised it for her own ends. I hope the tit hits the fan for her soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s on live saying she wants to start selling “grief cations”. If families are in a position to, and want to go on a holiday after loosing someone, I’m sure they wouldn’t want Abi trying to flog a cruise!! She’s off on another one soon too. Is she having Lyra back inbetween?

If Lyra had been put into foster care, social services wouldn’t be happy that the FP was abandoning her so often, plus in between trips too! Does no one check on her, as I’m assuming she’s still under SS?

Why is she being gifted so much stuff? Especially clothes, not exactly a great advert for them! View attachment 2988630
She is being gifted all the crap manmade fibre clothes and wearing them even putting them on the baby 😱😱😱 she goes on about being pure and holistic but does nothing but tests toxic trends from tiktok the flavoured water cubes she is flogging ATM 🙈😱 and the crap yerbi tea all that stuff makes you fat for a few pennies... She has no morals whatsoever. Her profile should come with a health warning ⚠☣

Someone was asking about the fibre and she said she isnt currently using it, despite her raving about it. She then went into we speal about insulin and how the fibre stops you feeling hungry… she’s not exactly a good advert for it, even when she was using it! She’s definitely going to struggle with the trek, as she’s very unfit.

Her latest video about Erin, absolutely proves that having random, untrained people acting as death doulas is preposterous! She says that she had so many questions for the trained nurses, that they answered and helped her so much. Surely it would be better to raise money so that more trained staff could come out in their area, rather than setting up a charity, with god knows who, which will realistically only help a few, if it ever gets off the ground!!

Oh and her keloid is AWFUL. Just remove the bloody ring
IMG_2285.jpeg

---
What’s on her nose where her piercing is?
It’s a keloid, which is basically a build up of collegian from her piercing. As she doesn’t believe in going to the gp, she treated with teabags I think. Then used asprin. Nothing worked and it’s got bigger and will continue to. She’s delusional if she thinks that it’s going to disappear when it’s been there for months! She had it done in Turkey and it looked infected, but she just kept it in the weirdo

• Haha
  • Wow
She doesn’t actually have a mortgage, as she’s currently on line filling in and sending information regarding a mortgage application. I know you can put an offer on with a AIP, but from what’s she’s saying she doesn’t have that!
They’re also taking the piss out of the “autistic men” they met on their cruise. Can you imagine if someone spoke about Abi autistic son like that??
I still can’t believe she’s only 40! She looks in her 50’s View attachment 2989912
I stumbled on her live last night and she was rambling in about the searches are being done...I actually didn't believe a word of what she was saying!

Reactions: 3
If your not bothered by your "superfans" they why make a 3 min odd video. Why don't you duck off and enjoy your cruise with your family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh god, what’s she saying now???
Despite what your actual “super fans” think, I’m completely happy with my life, my appearance and I’m not on universal credit! I have a loving family, lots of friends, get a huge amount of joy from my work. I certainly don’t need any help, and am very loved.
The reason you’re called out on here is because of the way you’ve exploited Erin’s death, the lack of openness with regards to where donations went/are going, the parts of the charity that aren’t being regulated, and the way that poor Lyra is passed around whilst you’re on holiday. You pretend you have qualifications and run “courses” to try and get people to buy into whatever it is you’re selling. If you’re trying to say that the fibre you take makes you healthy and go on about the health benefits/insulin resistance etc, but then don’t live a healthy lifestyle, it makes you a charlatan.

• Heart
Despite what your actual “super fans” think, I’m completely happy with my life, my appearance and I’m not on universal credit! I have a loving family, lots of friends, get a huge amount of joy from my work. I certainly don’t need any help, and am very loved.
The reason you’re called out on here is because of the way you’ve exploited Erin’s death, the lack of openness with regards to where donations went/are going, the parts of the charity that aren’t being regulated, and the way that poor Lyra is passed around whilst you’re on holiday. You pretend you have qualifications and run “courses” to try and get people to buy into whatever it is you’re selling. If you’re trying to say that the fibre you take makes you healthy and go on about the health benefits/insulin resistance etc, but then don’t live a healthy lifestyle, it makes you a charlatan.
This post 👍🏻👍🏻

Grow up with your patronising ‘help for the trolls’ post Abi. If you weren’t such a grasping, work shy, charlatan wide boy who leeched off the popularity of your dying frenemy’s tik tok account then started up a ‘national’ charity with no basis, substance, plan or qualifications - no one would give 2 shits about calling you out. Speaking of ‘reflections’ that new wart on your nose is your ugly intentions starting to show on the outside. Enjoy your cruise. Incredible how someone who seems to flog nails for a living is on their 4th or 5th holiday of 2024 yet can’t afford or acquire a mortgage. Yet we are the ones that are full of tit 🤔🤣

• Heart
Grow up with your patronising ‘help for the trolls’ post Abi. If you weren’t such a grasping, work shy, charlatan wide boy who leeched off the popularity of your dying frenemy’s tik tok account then started up a ‘national’ charity with no basis, substance, plan or qualifications - no one would give 2 shits about calling you out. Speaking of ‘reflections’ that new wart on your nose is your ugly intentions starting to show on the outside. Enjoy your cruise. Incredible how someone who seems to flog nails for a living is on their 4th or 5th holiday of 2024 yet can’t afford or acquire a mortgage. Yet we are the ones that are full of tit 🤔🤣
Ouch that post hit home didn't it Abi!!!
Your ugly on the inside and now it's growing out the side of your nose Abi,

• Haha
She knows we had her card mark from very early on and I bet she hated the fact a lot of folk had a soft spot for Erin. I’m amazed she still has a following on Tik Tok, it must be about 5 months since Erin died and surely folk who want to support Erin’s Angels must be coming to the realisation that it’s never materialising

• Heart
In her trolls TikTok, it’s incredibly telling that whilst she makes reference to us creating a new thread to discuss her appearance, she makes no reference to 99% of what we actually discuss - her nefarious behaviour. Her monetising of death and grief, using Erin’s name to boost her follower numbers and associated flogging of any old shite for some cash. Yet no real substance about the charity, other than a vague reference to ‘all subscriptions/gifts going to charity’. So so intentionally vague. How much was deposited in the boys adventure fund? How has it been spent? People gave money in good faith. As long as people like her exist, there will always be others ready to call her out. You can’t shake off your past Abi, that’s not the trolls fault - that’s all you.

• Heart
In her trolls TikTok, it’s incredibly telling that whilst she makes reference to us creating a new thread to discuss her appearance, she makes no reference to 99% of what we actually discuss - her nefarious behaviour. Her monetising of death and grief, using Erin’s name to boost her follower numbers and associated flogging of any old shite for some cash. Yet no real substance about the charity, other than a vague reference to ‘all subscriptions/gifts going to charity’. So so intentionally vague. How much was deposited in the boys adventure fund? How has it been spent? People gave money in good faith. As long as people like her exist, there will always be others ready to call her out. You can’t shake off your past Abi, that’s not the trolls fault - that’s all you.
I’m surprised she keeps bringing it up, you’d think she’d be wary about sending more traffic over here. We can’t be the only ones who see through her, surely. And it’s not as if she built up a fanbase herself