The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she is taking the money from Erin's boys funds....
Zero transparency over what went in and what comes out, much like the gifts and subscriptions ‘going to charity’ I saw on her live the other day. All incredibly woolly. No specifics

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
A mortgage lender won’t accept “borrowed money” or a “recent spike in earnings”. They need proof you can pay back the “borrowed” money and you can also sustain the “recent spike” in income. I call bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A mortgage lender won’t accept “borrowed money” or a “recent spike in earnings”. They need proof you can pay back the “borrowed” money and you can also sustain the “recent spike” in income. I call bullshit.
We will never know the truth about the house situation. There’s no way they’ve saved up £40k in a month flogging tatt. Even if they’ve cut down on spending, unless they were having takeaways for each meal and buying new things daily, it wouldn’t equate to that amount. It wouldn’t surprise me if they weren’t actually buying the house themselves and it was someone else and they were renting off them

• Haha
We will never know the truth about the house situation. There’s no way they’ve saved up £40k in a month flogging tatt. Even if they’ve cut down on spending, unless they were having takeaways for each meal and buying new things daily, it wouldn’t equate to that amount. It wouldn’t surprise me if they weren’t actually buying the house themselves and it was someone else and they were renting off them
So true... She is prob just selling tatt to get a month's deposit and a month's rent in advance 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFS she’s claiming she is/was a successful business woman 🤥 yet haves out the WRONG email to suppliers?!

How many holidays does one person need? Shes been away 3 times this year, not including all the random weekends away with witches. No wonder she’s got no money.

Her hair ages her so so much, if someone said she was 60, I’d believe them. She can be arsed to do that tit purple rat tail strip, so you’d think she’d dye the rest of it blonde, the grey looks dreadful. Some people can really pull off the white/grey hair, sadly, abi is not one. It’s not like she’s not someone who “pampers” herself either as she does face masks, changes her nails more times than she eats cheese in a day, and constantly buys clothes of THE Tik Tok shop

I wonder how many tickets she’s sold for the “online retreat?”. We know she brags when ‘her’ nails sell out, so the radio silence makes me think it’s less than 5!

I've just listened to this mornings ramblings!
She can talk the talk, that's for sure!
You're right though Abi, the "superfans" will always be asking questions, and rightly so!
She has the gift of the gab, I'll give her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s made a “look how amazing my husband is” montage
I just can’t take this seriously. She looks his gran in a lot of them. I absolutely know looks aren’t everything but they’re the kind of couple at a restaurant that don’t really speak, but then suddenly start snogging to prove they’re in love. I’d be so embarrassed to post these with the writing too, and very embarrassed by the state of the kitchen!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Here’s our guru, curing PCOS one sachet at a time. Asking folk to tag someone who suffers…there’s no comments

(I know I’m being picky but the wonky text in the video is really off putting)

And who knew she had a degree in philosophy?! Well she doesn’t actually say she got her degree but she was, of course, President of the Student Union and - you guessed it - she was going to transform it

• Haha
  • Wow
Who the heck is sending her free samples of stuff? I know it’s just a tooth jet wash, but it’s so strange.
Her latest “12 things I wish I’d known about my friend dying, so I could make even more money off other people grief” was her showing how controlling she was, and how she wanted and enjoyed the limelight her friend gave her.
Her focus should have been on Erin’s wishes, not what people SHE didn’t know were writing about Erin. There seemed to be a lot of people Erin no liger liked for whatever reason! Abi only knew her for 5 minutes, so those people might have been close to Erin before Abi took over.
It’s laughable that Abi said she couldn’t take down her page because Erin needed her to post… what she could’ve done is not post anything, aside from the important things. Instead she was using Erin’s expanding audience to grab onto the grief and dying obsessed followers and only posting on HER account so they’d follow to find out updates. She’s a selfish cow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How is she able to go on holiday with her house that much of a tit tip! Yes, they’re a few teenage boys, but there’s also Chris, her, her dad and Amy to help with housework. Thst poor baby crawling around in that mess!

Oh and she couldn’t sound more gleeful that she was leaving Lyra behind. Poor baby. The fact she calls her Lady Lyra is irritating, she treats her more like a forgotten child, who she can’t wait to see the back of! I’ve said before, she didn’t have to say yes to keeping Lyra, as clearly she’s not wanted by her. It’s going to hugely affect her when she sees these videos and sees that she’s always palmed off when they’re going on holiday.

I’ve never known someone who’s supposedly saving to go on so many holidays! Always out of term time too… bet their never in school

Attachments

• Sick
How is she able to go on holiday with her house that much of a tit tip! Yes, they’re a few teenage boys, but there’s also Chris, her, her dad and Amy to help with housework. Thst poor baby crawling around in that mess!

Oh and she couldn’t sound more gleeful that she was leaving Lyra behind. Poor baby. The fact she calls her Lady Lyra is irritating, she treats her more like a forgotten child, who she can’t wait to see the back of! I’ve said before, she didn’t have to say yes to keeping Lyra, as clearly she’s not wanted by her. It’s going to hugely affect her when she sees these videos and sees that she’s always palmed off when they’re going on holiday.

I’ve never known someone who’s supposedly saving to go on so many holidays! Always out of term time too… bet their never in school
I feel so so sorry for that baby. The amount of times they go away and leave her being passed around, it’s such a shame. You wouldn’t do that with your own child so how is it acceptable when you’ve chosen to bring up someone else’s? I just don’t get it! And I saw the baby’s Mother is in another relationship again so it probably won’t be long before she’s pregnant again for the third time in as many years. Disgraceful family!

Reactions: 5
I feel so so sorry for that baby. The amount of times they go away and leave her being passed around, it’s such a shame. You wouldn’t do that with your own child so how is it acceptable when you’ve chosen to bring up someone else’s? I just don’t get it! And I saw the baby’s Mother is in another relationship again so it probably won’t be long before she’s pregnant again for the third time in as many years. Disgraceful family!
Her Daughter has now left that new brief relationship and is now back with Lyra’s father. She is simply taking the piss out of that child. And posting on her fb saying how much she misses her! You’ve not missed her for a year love so what’s changed!

I did not need to see the contents of her mouth in the latest tik tok. Revolting.

• Sick
I did not need to see the contents of her mouth in the latest tik tok. Revolting.
As revolting as eating dip that’s on the coach seat, with crisps. Both vile. I still can’t get over how many holidays she has. Who’s she gone away with? None look particularly happy to see Abi, aside from grubby Amy

• Sick
  • Heart
Her nose looks absolutely disgusting, why not just remove it? What’s she on about “taking bookings” for the net cruise she’s going on??? Can you imagine advertising you’re going on a 12 day cruise and all the people who are still obsessed with death, coming along, and asking highly inappropriate comments about Erin. Also, what happened to not spending… no doubt that a 2 year old Lyra will be left behind, despite knowing she wasn't invited again!!!
---
Was she away for her son’s birthday? I know it was Harley’s, but I’m sure she posted about another? Speaking of Harley, I don’t think it’s appropriate to share topless photos of a young boy. I honestly think she did it so people were reminded of his scars. 💔

• Sad
Omg her nose 🤢🤢 nothing would persuade me to keep that piercing in if I was sprouting a keloid like that cos of it 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s on live saying she wants to start selling “grief cations”. If families are in a position to, and want to go on a holiday after loosing someone, I’m sure they wouldn’t want Abi trying to flog a cruise!! She’s off on another one soon too. Is she having Lyra back inbetween?

If Lyra had been put into foster care, social services wouldn’t be happy that the FP was abandoning her so often, plus in between trips too! Does no one check on her, as I’m assuming she’s still under SS?

Why is she being gifted so much stuff? Especially clothes, not exactly a great advert for them!
IMG_2267.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha