The X Factor UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every change they've made to the show for the last however many series have not worked and just made the show worse.

Since there is a contract for one more series, just go basics, auditions (room or arena, doesn't matter which, but not both), quick bootcamp. 3 acts per judge, keep them moving quickly, not too much filler in the shows. Pull back on the sob stories and life stories and production. Just make it basic and on the cheap. And then ITV can finally turn life support off on this tit show.

Reactions: 9
I think we can all agree the show limped off rather than went out in a blaze of glory but does anyone remember how TENSE it used to be and back when it was considered an event like you were really in charge of someone’s career lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Channel 5? Good god!

Although isn’t Simon Cowell “exclusive” with ITV? Even though they may not want it, I wonder if his contract allows him to take it to a new channel?

I hope Cowell makes them skint. Nobody is forced to go on the show and it's not down to the show to babysit grown ups. If you're struggling after the show has ended speaking to friends, family, or medical experts like a doctor. Don't try and con your way to some free cash just because you wasn't talented enough for your career to take off because you didn't make the most of the platform of the show.

There's a YouTuber called Lady Candic who makes videos about X Factor contestants and she has done a 'Where Are They Now' series.
She has interviewed Debbeh Stevens (the woman who argued with Louis and threw water over each other).
She has done videos about the elusive Holly Jervis, and Ariel Burdett who sadly passed away a few years ago.
I would like to see her do an update video about Ant & Seb.
I think it's interesting because I often wonder what happened to these contestants, and I try to look them up every once in a while.

There's a YouTuber called Lady Candic who makes videos about X Factor contestants and she has done a 'Where Are They Now' series.
She has interviewed Debbeh Stevens (the woman who argued with Louis and threw water over each other).
She has done videos about the elusive Holly Jervis, and Ariel Burdett who sadly passed away a few years ago.
I would like to see her do an update video about Ant & Seb.
I think it's interesting because I often wonder what happened to these contestants, and I try to look them up every once in a while.
Whenever I hear Roar by Katy Perry it makes me think of Ariel’s audition

• Haha
Reactions: 1