The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve got so much to reply to or comment on in this thread alone (crying laughing at one point which was so needed) but I have lost my mind catching up in the other thread. Theyโ€™ve turned absolutely feral in there today ๐Ÿ‘€

in other news, today was โ€˜drive halfway back from holidayโ€™ day. Got to our pit stop for the night, and whilst reading the other thread I put the tv on - home alone is on!!!?! I feel like the tv schedulers are trolling the end of my summer โคBastardsโค

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell who put 20p in that Glaschelle or whatever her name is on the other thread?? ๐Ÿคข
I gave up reading their posts, I just rolled on by after the first couple and it's very rare I do that. Clueless comes to mind (them not you).

Reactions: 7
Weโ€™re gonna have to stay here for the verdict arenโ€™t we cos these know it alls will want an opinion and Iโ€™m not listening

Reactions: 7
Where is everyone Iโ€™m getting separation anxiety
I know @Tofino mentioned earlier how it felt yesterday to lose each other in the thread but I could really relate to this - felt like I was in the middle of a concert/football crowd in that thread yesterday, and couldnโ€™t see or reach out for my friends. It was so weird. Will go the same on Monday too I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.