The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic thread for those following the ten month trial of convicted baby serial killer Lucy Letby.

This thread is to continue the emotional support and light-hearted chat that has been a comfort to those engaging in discussion of the trial on tattle. With yesterdays verdicts, upcoming sentencing and extensive news coverage of the case, the main thread has a huge amount of traffic at a time when the friendships created on the thread are most needed. Therefore this thread can be used to chat as we have done on weekends or during deliberations - about anything and everything as long as it is compliant with tattle rules.

🩷🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope you don’t mind me joining - I know I’m a relative newbie but I’ve really enjoyed chatting with you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What are the criteria for entry? Can those of us who were late but still took life advice like recipes and laundry hacks from the old timers lurk?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Right fellas a couple things firstly……… @docmum I see you skirted over my comment regarding you being a super secret spy 🕵️‍♀️ 🥸🤔 make of that what you will gang 🤣

Secondly! - I haven’t got dressed properly in anything but my leisure suit since Wednesday 🫣 @DellaC my fanny needs a wash and my house needs tidying! I spent my entire day yesterday in a daze, processing and reading everything and trying to stay on top of the thread! Now we have the wrong fellas thread I feel like I can take a step back and actually get some tit done! I’ll probably procrastinate on here for another half an hour then I will catch you all later ❤❤❤❤

@MmmB777 I’m still waiting for your sexy knee pic 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Me seeing this thread isn't called Osamas angels.
Honestly, EVERY time I see you post this gif it makes me belly laugh. I don’t even know why😂

P.S. hope you don’t mind me sneaking in, I read a lot and post a little (I can never keep up) and have really appreciated being a tiny part of such a supportive thread through a really difficult trial, and a really difficult time personally. You’re all alright I guess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I join? I lurked for a long time (and get all the in jokes!!) but had my own stuff going on - DS struggling in school and finally getting diagnosed with ADHD - so didn't contribute until later.

But I'd very much like to be here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can I join? I lurked for a long time (and get all the in jokes!!) but had my own stuff going on - DS struggling in school and finally getting diagnosed with ADHD - so didn't contribute until later.

But I'd very much like to be here.
There’s a lot of us who are SEN mums, myself included. I’ve been balls deep in a tribunal pretty much all year for my little boy. You’re welcome here, I’m sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ll join in where I can as I’ll miss you’s all tawing through the main thread is hard going at the mo. Also SEN mum 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can someone tag mega! I can’t remember there username it’s megapint I think but I can’t find them 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.