The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@#notanadad
@Londonlady68
@Mardymermaid
@Miscanthus
Come join us darlings x

@Secretbrillopad you're already here arent you?
---
Lyns snazzy cardigan....can't find the tag can anyone?

Oh I don't want anyone to be upset if we miss them. Am I overthinking it?
I’m here my lovely! Watched this thread as soon as it was made but I’ve been trying to keep up with the main thread, whilst keeping my oldest two entertained, nursing a poorly 1 year old and a husband with bleeping man flu all day (so he’s been no bastard help 🤣) anyway, I’ve just put the baby in bed and got the two big ones watching a film so I’m here! Wow there’s some twats on the other thread today. Saying Dr J and B should have called the police directly etc? Wtf are they on 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m here my lovely! Watched this thread as soon as it was made but I’ve been trying to keep up with the main thread, whilst keeping my oldest two entertained, nursing a poorly 1 year old and a husband with bleeping man flu all day (so he’s been no bastard help 🤣) anyway, I’ve just put the baby in bed and got the two big ones watching a film so I’m here! Wow there’s some twats on the other thread today. Saying Dr J and B should have called the police directly etc? Wtf are they on 🙈
They walk amongst us darling 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey 👋 I’m back! I procrastinated far longer than planned this morning urm afternoon, but did real life from about 2. I actually left the house today! Little B is a way on holibobs with her bestie this weekend, so me and Bigger B popped into town and got last minute holiday essentials and euros for our holiday next week ☀☀☀☀☀☀
Then went spoons for dinner because I don’t want to cook tonight, spoons is bargains and now I’m free for the evening to catch up on the wrong fellas thread! Hope everyone has had a grand day ❤

@Tofino I completely get what you meant about yesterday’s thread. I felt lost in there I didn’t like it at all 😢.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel proper exhausted after yesterday. So weird.

Bet no name left her a finger of fudge.
Me too. My little one was up sick in the night from 1am til 2am then again 4am to 5am but I couldn’t get back to sleep at all when he went back down between 2 and 4, all I could think about was the trial, the enormity of it, the impact it will have going forward etc. I actually didn’t realise I was so emotionally invested (as stupid as that sounds following a 62 page thread on it all 🙈) how’s everyone else feeling today?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.