The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get the point they were trying to make. As a former senior care worker myself I did agree with everything she said regarding that but what has that got to do with the consultants and the LL situation? They were completely missing the point.

Reactions: 7
Urgh lads. Made a rookie error haven’t I 🤦🏼‍♀️

Met a ‘lovely’ fella last weekend. Been chatting all week, telling me about his job how he’s away lots during the week as he’s a Hgv driver but he doesn’t mind it as he’s alone at home anyway.

Except now it’s the weekend and I know he’s back. And I’m getting radio silence. With his mrs isn’t he?

❤bastard❤
I had one try this many years ago. Apparently he was a marine who had to do “special training” only at weekends. Free all week. Couple of friends in the military were like “this is not a thing, he’s got a Mrs who he’ll go back to at weekends”.

plus he knew a suspicious amount about Downton Abbey, like more than a single straight man would know. That clued me in he was probably married.

luckily only went on one date!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just don’t get the point they were trying to make. As a former senior care worker myself I did agree with everything she said regarding that but what has that got to do with the consultants and the LL situation? They were completely missing the point.

Same, I feel like there were a few different points being made and I couldn’t really understand what she was trying to get at 🙈 the NHS is tit so it was Dr J and B’s fault that LL is a murderer? Is it also their fault the care system is tit 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All, if there's anyone trolling another thread report and let us deal with it. No need to create a separate thread where it all gets meta and cliquey with mass tagging.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.