The Woman In The Wall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished it
Was aofies daughter fake?
Also who killed the priest i thought he fell down the stairs when aoefie was in his house but then they said it was james coyles colleague??
I didn't realiseat the time , but the lady who got the knife and tried to stab Colman was the one who pretened to be Aoife's daughter. It didn't explain it. I think Coyle put her up to it

Reactions: 1
Yes I thought that wasn't very clear but it was the woman helping Coyle who pretended to be Aoife's daughter. I assume to get back the documents Aoife had stolen. And it was Coyle who killed the priest in the end I thought as well.

Reactions: 1
I didn't realiseat the time , but the lady who got the knife and tried to stab Colman was the one who pretened to be Aoife's daughter. It didn't explain it. I think Coyle put her up to it
But we seen aoife in the flashback at his house! ConfusedšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But we seen aoife in the flashback at his house! ConfusedšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes she was there and I believe she thought she killed him but he wasn't dead and managed to phone Coyle after so we know she didn't kill him. Just nicked the papers of the kids and scarpered.

Reactions: 2