The Woman In The Wall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering when we were going to get back to the horror/gothic storyline.

I'm loving the whole series and hoping that there will be some more twists and turns.

Reactions: 2
Didn't want to watch this - plot =grim and scary for me.
Watched out of curiosity and was roped in.
So many twists I forecasted, and I was wrong 😆
Fantastic plot, fantastic acting.

Reactions: 8
Didn't want to watch this - plot =grim and scary for me.
Watched out of curiosity and was roped in.
So many twists I forecasted, and I was wrong 😆
Fantastic plot, fantastic acting.
I expected it to be far darker than it was, I think it was extremely well done.

Reactions: 8
I'm enjoying it so far - The Magdalene laundries are definitely a story that need to be talked about more. Still waiting to see if the whole concept (the creepy gothic-esque setting etc.) quite works, but it's intriguing enough.
The Magdelene sisters is a film made in 2002, about the laundries. It is a difficult watch, but from what I've read, real life was worse than depicted in the film.

Reactions: 3
I had to watch the movie again after watching this. Still need to watch the other one Anne Marie Duff was in though. Think it's called Sinner?

Didn’t know there was a thread for it …Really enjoyed it , even though most of it is left up to ourselves to finish the story.Sinead just finished it off!

Reactions: 1
I tried watching the first episode but found it so weird and switched it off. Is it worth me continuing as I’m seeing a lot of hype about it. (I’ve jumped to the end of the thread incase I read spoilers and you all tell me it’s fabulous)

Excellent film on the Magdalene Laundries - The Magdalene Sisters. An absolute brutal institution. Sorry if it’s already been mentioned

Reactions: 5
I tried watching the first episode but found it so weird and switched it off. Is it worth me continuing as I’m seeing a lot of hype about it. (I’ve jumped to the end of the thread incase I read spoilers and you all tell me it’s fabulous)

Excellent film on the Magdalene Laundries - The Magdalene Sisters. An absolute brutal institution. Sorry if it’s already been mentioned
Definitely worth watching it ♥

Reactions: 4

I found the first episode hard to follow, I had to watch it back the next day with the subtitles on ! Stick with it, Ruth Wilson is fantastic.

Reactions: 6
Just finished it
Was aofies daughter fake?
Also who killed the priest i thought he fell down the stairs when aoefie was in his house but then they said it was james coyles colleague??