Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Just finished this and LOVED it

Didn’t guess the killer at all

I didn’t get the end but where she picks up the compact mirror and says bingo

Did I miss something?!

Reactions: 2

Miscanthus

VIP Member
If you Google American casserole, you can see from the photos how you could have a slice of it. The confusing bit is it’s got chicken in it, she microwaved it for 30 seconds and the dude was going to eat it, he was definitely going to get food poisoning 😂
Just looked on Google.....
Screenshot_20220205-214301.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Lrobertson52

using the cart thing she had when she was selling chocolate?
aw yeah forgot about that!
still not sure how she got it all cleaned up and moved before her dad saw/the cops turned up but I guess you’re not supposed to think too much about these things 😂

kazizzle

VIP Member
I thought it was because throughout the series whenever she’s found a clue or whatever she said “BINGO” so then when she found the mirror and said it I was like “aw no there she goes again getting sucked in trying to solve a mystery” 😂

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I came to find a thread as I’ve just finished watching it!
Once I realised it was a spoof I chilled out thinking it was crap and started to enjoy it😂

* the mailbox getting fixed
* The casserole dishes
* The corks/wine glasses
* The rain

all funny as! Plus some cringe (but now I realise they were meant to be) like when she and Neil almost kissed 😂

Did anyone realise that Lisa’s real name (in the show) was Chastity Lingus 😂😂😂😂 Amazing

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
Do I need to watch the Woman Across the street film first to understand this film? Thanks

Wait I think I’m getting my film names confused 😂