Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Same! I’m also loving the social media posts of people who didn’t enjoy it because it’s not believable 🙈😂
I told my mum to watch, asked her what she thought and she said it was a bit daft and when I told her it was a piss take she said oh that makes sense now, I was taking it too seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

kazizzle

VIP Member
Binged it all on Wednesday. Honestly I laughed so hard at some of it. Really clever parody especially if you do enjoy movies and books of that genre. The scene where everyone brought flowers had me howling.

Traveler001

VIP Member
Just finished this and LOVED it

Didn’t guess the killer at all

I didn’t get the end but where she picks up the compact mirror and says bingo

Did I miss something?!
I don’t remember word for word but basically the air hostess says the woman in the seat next to her doesn’t exist/the seat next to her wasn’t booked but then she found the woman’s compact proving she exists and was in that seat.

Redfloss

VIP Member
Didn't know it was a spoof when I finished episode one. Thought she was just a bit odd 😂😂 Only realised when I came on here

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Traveler001

VIP Member
I told my mum to watch, asked her what she thought and she said it was a bit daft and when I told her it was a piss take she said oh that makes sense now, I was taking it too seriously.
It does show how well it’s done though (and how crap the serious ones in the genre are) that people believe it and don’t realise it’s taking the piss!

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Just started watching enjoying it so far!

feeling like a American casserole is some sort of lasagne concoction?! Whatever it is I’ve got a craving for one! Ha

• Haha

1001 others

VIP Member
Well me and hubby watched the whole lot last night. Thickit here thought it must of been a spoof of all the horror films so its no wonder we thought it was a right load of shit!
Oh and the casserole! Who has a slice of casserole🤷‍♀️
I know! At first, I thought she was making some sort of chicken carbonara ... maybe because it was served in a casserole dish that makes it a "casserole"? :unsure:

I have a question about Sexy Rexy!

Once he was cleared as the killer (which presumably happened behind the scenes as - unless I missed it completely - there was no further mention of him - why didn't he make contact with Anna again? He just disappeared, which was odd.