The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donā€™t call me a stalker šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ BUT I had to look - Grahamā€™s profile is private on Facebook. you can see the balloons are his profile pic but Youā€™d still have to go out of your way to look him up on fb which is weird in itself (although I just did) or rugratz is already friends with him and saw them that way, implying she does in fact, know them already. Phew!

Reactions: 4
Donā€™t call me a stalker šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ BUT I had to look - Grahamā€™s profile is private on Facebook. you can see the balloons are his profile pic but Youā€™d still have to go out of your way to look him up on fb which is weird in itself (although I just did) or rugratz is already friends with him and saw them that way, implying she does in fact, know them already. Phew!
Yes! I looked him up too after she said that and he didnā€™t come up on my top suggestions so I then had to look at Claireā€™s business page then search him and it finally came up! She must be friends with him!!! Or live close by or have friends in common. Freaky.

Reactions: 2
Yes! I looked him up too after she said that and he didnā€™t come up on my top suggestions so I then had to look at Claireā€™s business page then search him and it finally came up! She must be friends with him!!!

Glad it wasnā€™t just me šŸ¤£

He came up at the first suggestion for me. Just looked after reading.
I guess itā€™s different for everyone - my point was more that itā€™s not a public profile but a private one and itā€™s kind of weird that anyone would even go looking for it in the first place.

Edit - Have some previous posts have been deleted now?! I look like a bloody weirdo šŸ¤£ there were definitely earlier posts from rugrats going on about how she wasnā€™t stalking Grahamā€™s fb page and getting confused as to whether she did or didnā€™t know him or am I going mad?!

Just thinking how nice it is the baby arrived on Friday night/sat morning so they have all weekend home together. Thatā€™s lovely for the big two to have that time with the baby, rather than having to be shoved straight out to school.

Reactions: 3
One night in and sheā€™s complaining of the tiredness of having a newborn. I had a feeling she would struggle to adjust after such a big age gap.

She stated she was tired....as youā€™d expect after, you know, being up all night giving birth

Just a statement....not sure Iā€™d say itā€™s a ā€˜complaintā€™ or that ā€˜sheā€™s strugglingā€™!

Reactions: 5
One night in and sheā€™s complaining of the tiredness of having a newborn. I had a feeling she would struggle to adjust after such a big age gap.
It is a shock i have 7 year gap between youngest and next one up.
Life was getting easier.
We lucky she was a fab easy newborn just slotted in.
However having a toddler again is much harder than a newborn.
Give claire a break its less than 24hours since labour.
Also i slept better with newborn that end if pregnancy so felt so tired towards end.
It was also tiring managing other kids as all they wanted to do was play and cuddle wuth baby it was little overwhelming.
I chose stay hospital 1 extra night as a break.
But previously had home births whixh some ways is lovely but full on back to routine.

This thread annoys me at times, if it was Mrs Meldrum posting that 24 hours after Poppy was born, or Sarah from This Mama Life I think many people would make the same observation as I have about Claire. I have to be honest that story comes across as a moan to me but fair enough, having a baby is tiring. I was euphoric after mine and it took a couple of weeks for the true exhaustion to set in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Each to their own. I had a horrendous first night with my second. Hadnt slept in 2 days and was establishing breast feeding so baby was either attached or crying whole night. I was more than a bit tired šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Each to their own. I had a horrendous first night with my second. Hadnt slept in 2 days and was establishing breast feeding so baby was either attached or crying whole night. I was more than a bit tired šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Yeah mine didnā€™t sleep either and spent the first few nights cluster feeding constantly. I guess itā€™s a rush of adrenaline/hormones that made me feel ok ish for the first while but everyone has a different experience.

She stated she was tired....as youā€™d expect after, you know, being up all night giving birth

Just a statement....not sure Iā€™d say itā€™s a ā€˜complaintā€™ or that ā€˜sheā€™s strugglingā€™!
Shes had a toddler and newborn before surely she knows thats what newborns do ?! Saying shes not going to sugarcoat having a newborn baby like she sugarcoats the rest of her life to give a false persona šŸ¤£

God forbid a new mother would state that the night had been difficult- letā€™s all condemn her for being honest

Reactions: 6
This thread annoys me at times, if it was Mrs Meldrum posting that 24 hours after Poppy was born, or Sarah from This Mama Life I think many people would make the same observation as I have about Claire. I have to be honest that story comes across as a moan to me but fair enough, having a baby is tiring. I was euphoric after mine and it took a couple of weeks for the true exhaustion to set in.
Absolutely you run on euphoria which clearly shes lacking from the moody face posts constantly whilst holding a precious baby

Life was getting easier.
Also i slept better with newborn that end if pregnancy so felt so tired towards end.
It was also tiring managing other kids as all they wanted to do was play and cuddle wuth baby it was little overwhelming.
But previously had home births whixh some ways is lovely but full on back to routine.
With such a gap and demands of older children surely it would have been sensible to have spent a night in hospital with the baby to adjust with just them. Itl be moaning about getting the kids to school something is going to definitely give there it seems tenuous and I feel poor Alister is going to get the brunt of something sooner or later. One of her pregnancy videos she said he had given her a rough time or something

Life was getting easier.
I dont think the problem will be the older two wanting to be involved very much the opposite they will get tired of being pushed aside and probably go to spend time more with their dad on the farm and their nana at weekends

Last edited:
God forbid a new mother would state that the night had been difficult- letā€™s all condemn her for being honest
I hear what your saying and itā€™s true we all feel tired at times, perhaps I was a little quick to judge. I just see double standards at times on this forum which I donā€™t understand. What is totally fine for one influencer to complain about, isnā€™t ok for another šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I hear what your saying and itā€™s true we all feel tired at times, perhaps I was a little quick to judge. I just see double standards at times on this forum which I donā€™t understand. What is totally fine for one influencer to complain about, isnā€™t ok for another šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
But I donā€™t think a lot of the same people post on the other threads. I never post on the Mrs m thread (as I think itā€™s ridiculous) but I do here. So it isnā€™t necessarily double standards as itā€™s not the same people, iykwim?

Absolutely you run on euphoria which clearly shes lacking from the moody face posts constantly whilst holding a precious baby
What a pile of absolute rubbish. Iā€™ve had three babies and never ā€œrun on euphoriaā€. Not because Iā€™m moody, because itā€™s exhausting giving birth, especially if at night as you get no sleep that night never so start newborn life on a minus. Sheā€™s not moody for not being full of joy at a newborn, sheā€™s a hormonal mother. Sheā€™s entitled to feel how she wants and posting saying she lacks euphoria as if that makes her a bad mother is exactly the sort of tit that makes new mothers feel under pressure to pretend all is rosy. You are seriously a terrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="Definitelyme, post:

What a pile of absolute rubbish. Iā€™ve had three babies and never ā€œrun on euphoriaā€. Not because Iā€™m moody, because itā€™s exhausting giving birth, especially if at night as you get no sleep that night never so start newborn life on a minus. Sheā€™s not moody for not being full of joy at a newborn, sheā€™s a hormonal mother. Sheā€™s entitled to feel how she wants and posting saying she lacks euphoria as if that makes her a bad mother is exactly the sort of tit that makes new mothers feel under pressure to pretend all is rosy. You are seriously a terrible person.
[/QUOTE]
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.