The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder why they left it 2 whole years before having another baby. And her kids are quite old now.
Plus, she never used to work, just help out with the meat packing then she decided to do a college course and now she has a "proper" job. Why then decide to have a baby, why not 2 years ago? I don't think she ever explained it properly. Maybe it is a novelty @daisiemae 🤔
Rather bad if so!

Reactions: 3
I think graham is older and just lets her get on with it. I get the impression he is so laid back he is horizontal.

maybe it was a case of now or never, they aren’t getting any younger.. how old is Claire? I want to say 35-40 ish but maybe she’s not that old?

Reactions: 1
She jumps from one thing to another once she gets bored of the first thing. The horse riding was a short lived hobby, she was just wealthy enough to be able to buy horses without the time or inclination to look after and ride them. I hate to say it but this pregnancy seems the same, it’s a novelty for her because she was bored and needed something to fill her time. I unsubbed this morning, I’m bored of the constant pregnancy content.
Claire didn't buy the horses , they were bought for the farm by Grahams family who run the farm and then Graham works for his dad on the farm basically, they don't own the farm , his father does, so Claires inlaws who live across from their house where she ships the kids off to every 2 minutes. Everyone thinks they have all this money when they just rent that bungalow they are in and Graham is a farmhand and she doesn't work. Its not all that glamorous as she makes it out to be. False pretences are a marvellous thing.

I did wonder why they left it 2 whole years before having another baby. And her kids are quite old now.
Plus, she never used to work, just help out with the meat packing then she decided to do a college course and now she has a "proper" job. Why then decide to have a baby, why not 2 years ago? I don't think she ever explained it properly. Maybe it is a novelty @daisiemae 🤔
Rather bad if so!
Exactly shes never properly worked a job with a regular stable income and Graham works all hours because his job is so low paid they rent the house from his dad in lieu of some payment probably at the expense of Graham working all those hours so hes never around at home. Not the sort of lifestyle conducive with looking after a family.

Agree with everything you say. She wanted the novelty of the horses now doesn’t mention them . The same about the porta cabin she bought too. Was her obsession for a few months now not a mention. Just like the fun wore off her working at the gym so she quit that too.
No sticking power at anything , every thing she does just becomes a fad after a few months.

They were indecisive for years over baby number three weren’t they? At least Claire was, she always said Graham would do whatever.

I wonder if Claire’s friendship group are just starting to have their first babies and she doesn’t want to feel left out.

• Haha
They were indecisive for years over baby number three weren’t they? At least Claire was, she always said Graham would do whatever.

I wonder if Claire’s friendship group are just starting to have their first babies and she doesn’t want to feel left out.
The rate shes moaning could just be because her friends have young babies

I wish my partner would "do whatever", he's so so stubborn 😂
Haha yes but you wouldn’t want to be married to a doormat with zero personality .

Claire didn't buy the horses , they were bought for the farm by Grahams family who run the farm and then Graham works for his dad on the farm basically, they don't own the farm , his father does, so Claires inlaws who live across from their house where she ships the kids off to every 2 minutes. Everyone thinks they have all this money when they just rent that bungalow they are in and Graham is a farmhand and she doesn't work. Its not all that glamorous as she makes it out to be. False pretences are a marvellous thing.

Exactly shes never properly worked a job with a regular stable income and Graham works all hours because his job is so low paid they rent the house from his dad in lieu of some payment probably at the expense of Graham working all those hours so hes never around at home. Not the sort of lifestyle conducive with looking after a family.

No sticking power at anything , every thing she does just becomes a fad after a few months.
Didn’t they get Fran off the owner who didn’t want it anymore or something along those lines.

graham will surely inherit the farm from his parents though? He might have brothers and sisters that he has to buy out but he will still long term be the owner of the land if they have land, the business and the stock. I think it’s safe to say they aren’t short of money, they live in a house that is owned by his family so no mortgage/rent, makes for much more disposable income.

Haha yes but you wouldn’t want to be married to a doormat with zero personality .

Didn’t they get Fran off the owner who didn’t want it anymore or something along those lines.
Even if the horse was given to them it still costs a fortune to keep a horse - shoeing, food, rugs etc.

Reactions: 4
I think they rented space to a young women to keep her horse but she couldn’t commit to her anymore so Claire took her on.

graham will surely inherit the farm from his parents though? He might have brothers and sisters that he has to buy out but he will still long term be the owner of the land if they have land, the business and the stock. I think it’s safe to say they aren’t short of money, they live in a house that is owned by his family so no mortgage/rent, makes for much more disposable income.

Even if the horse was given to them it still costs a fortune to keep a horse - shoeing, food, rugs etc.
How can you have any integrity if you are 31 or 39 years old with children and shes not working and then living in her inlaws house essentially makes no sense to me

Why is it such a big deal if she does or doesn’t work? I don’t get it, a marriage is a partnership and if both people are happy with whatever arrangement they have, what’s the issue? Some people work full time, some part time, some people are stay at home parents. Everyone is different

Reactions: 6
So shes off to get her eyelashes done and then have a nap because life is oh so tiring for Claire and meanwhile where are Alister and Violet? Because I dont think they will be going to an eyelash appointment and I dont think your children are entertained/even there if youre having a nap Claire?

• Haha
So shes off to get her eyelashes done and then have a nap because life is oh so tiring for Claire and meanwhile where are Alister and Violet? Because I dont think they will be going to an eyelash appointment and I dont think your children are entertained/even there if youre having a nap Claire?
Did you not hear her say that they’ve gone with Graham for the day?
She is 37 weeks pregnant for Christ sake and should be enjoying the last few weeks. I was napping around then, being pregnant is very exhausting. Get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually like Claire, in the middle of all the other insane bloggers she is the most normal and down to earth.

I'm a little confused though, she is having a home birth, so why the hospital bag? May sound like a stupid question (my kids were born in hospital), but I'm a little confused lol

Oh ok she seems older to be for some reason
Same!

I actually like Claire, in the middle of all the other insane bloggers she is the most normal and down to earth.

I'm a little confused though, she is having a home birth, so why the hospital bag? May sound like a stupid question (my kids were born in hospital), but I'm a little confused lol
Probably incase she ends up having to go into hospital

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.