The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its like she is the first person to get pregnant, really started to go of her at the moment
When said she knew a lot of people followed her not for pregnancy updates so she wouldn’t be bombarding her channel with pregnancy things . That didn’t happen she can’t go two minutes without mentioning it.

Reactions: 3
Why the heck is she talking about excess mucus saying feels like shes wet herself bloody gross - certain things should be kept private for a reason - no dignity clearly

Maybe should have got herself a proper JOB and pay for her children first. Shes quite alright spending her husbands wages though buying Nike trousers for herself because they are a necessity you know? 🤣
No, it’s so important for women to speak openly and honestly about the changing body during pregnancy. Helps other women know what is normal and, importantly, what is abnormal. So sorry if someone has ever made you feel that talking about the natural occurrences in your body was undignified. That was really wrong of them. It can literally be life saving if we’re all willing to listen to our bodies and talk about the changes 👍

When said she knew a lot of people followed her not for pregnancy updates so she wouldn’t be bombarding her channel with pregnancy things . That didn’t happen she can’t go two minutes without mentioning it.
I drift away from the baby content too. It’s like One Born Every Minute. Absolutely loved it when I was pregnant or had newborns, but I wouldn’t want to watch it at any other time 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get it from both sides. Personally I’m not overly interested in her pregnancy content, I’m not pregnant and won’t be in the near future so it holds no interest to me at all. I haven’t watched much of hers recently because of it (also a 56 minute long video? Nah mate.)

But I get why she has so much of it. Pregnancy is (or can be) so all consuming. That little person inside you takes up so much of your own thoughts that it’s bound to take over her content.

Claire DOES have s job. She still works at the gym

AND

she’s self employed and runs her own 6am boot camps

Reactions: 5
And she sometimes helps around the farm, markets etc

I think she does enough! But most importantly, she seems happy. Unlike so many other youtubers

Must admit I can definitely see how she is trying to get in with the whole Channel Mum thing , posting ads all the time and shes shipped the children off again for the weekend does she ever see them because they are at school in the week, its a shame really.

Reactions: 2
I thought they only stayed at their nanas for one night and then came home early the next morning?

I’d jump at the chance of my parents offering to have my daughter overnight but it never happens.

I thought they only stayed at their nanas for one night and then came home early the next morning?

I’d jump at the chance of my parents offering to have my daughter overnight but it never happens.
They go I think usually in the afternoon on the Saturday then back for Sunday morning. She’s very lucky to have that kind of a weekly break I would say very few mums get that much time to themselves. That being said if my kids were in school full time like hers are I’m not sure I’d want them away from me so much of the weekend.

Reactions: 3
They go I think usually in the afternoon on the Saturday then back for Sunday morning. She’s very lucky to have that kind of a weekly break I would say very few mums get that much time to themselves. That being said if my kids were in school full time like hers are I’m not sure I’d want them away from me so much of the weekend.
Exactly shes expecting again as well, she wont be able to send off a young baby surely over the weekend ? Cannot understand why people would want to be without their children for that long when they spend all week at school. Its not during the school holidays its every weekend just so she can have a lie in or get her nails done. Ridiculous I think.

But Claire is there for them every morning and after school?
That’s a very small portion of the day though, I only have my oldest at school, my younger ones aren’t there yet. I really value time at the weekend especially with her, to me the hours before and after school are very short. But I suppose that’s subjective

Must admit I can definitely see how she is trying to get in with the whole Channel Mum thing , posting ads all the time and shes shipped the children off again for the weekend does she ever see them because they are at school in the week, its a shame really.
I think if she really wanted to be with Channel Mum she would by now. I always thought it was her decision to not be a part of that group.

Reactions: 4
She sees them every single day 🤣 my son stays at my parents at least once a week, some times twice. Does it make me a bad mother? No! I work and they look after him for me. He starts full time school in September and so I will only see him in the evenings/mornings and weekends I will be working. Does that make me a bad mother? No! He absolutely adores sleeping at my parents house and I enjoy the break too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But Claire is there for them every morning and after school?
Thats very little time a couple of hours and again in the evening
She sees them every single day 🤣 my son stays at my parents at least once a week, some times twice. Does it make me a bad mother? No! I work and they look after him for me. He starts full time school in September and so I will only see him in the evenings/mornings and weekends I will be working. Does that make me a bad mother? No! He absolutely adores sleeping at my parents house and I enjoy the break too!
No but you are working she isnt doing anything like working whilst they are gone every weekend.

I’m sure it’s fine

Divorced families cope, armed forces families cope, shift workers cope.... and guess what?! Those kids all cope too!

I’m sure it’s fine

Divorced families cope, armed forces families cope, shift workers cope.... and guess what?! Those kids all cope too!
I’ve no doubt they will cope, I’m sure going to their grandmas at the weekend is a lovely experience for them. I can only talk from a selfish point of view in that my daughter who is at school, I really miss her during the week and wouldn’t want her gone every weekend. Maybe every now and again but definitely not every weekend. I don’t ever suggest Claire’s children are not properly cared for because I don’t for a minute think that. It’s just a difference in opinion and parenting style, in the same way we discuss parenting styles on lots of the threads on here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Thats very little time a couple of hours and again in the evening

No but you are working she isnt doing anything like working whilst they are gone every weekend.
I think you and Rugratz should get together unless you are Rugratz as you clearly have a similar dislike of Claire.
I dont see a problem with the whole going to a grandparent every weekend for one night the children seem to really enjoy it, it's not like she making them go kicking and screaming when I was younger my sister and I went to my grandparents house for the whole weekend friday night until late Sunday afternoon every week unless we were on holiday with my parents we also would go and stay most school holiday including summer holidays not because my parents wanted rid of us they didn't go out that often but because we wanted to we loved going. You would say my parents were bad for that but we could have stayed at home we chose not to and they allowed us I remember they used to ask us if we wanted to go that weekend as my Nana used to phone middle of the week to find out what was happen. Claire has a few things that I dont like but generally her parenting is not something I can see fault, she spends time with her children takes them out to lots of different places etc but calling her because she let's them spend time with a grandparent is in my opinion just being nit picky and probably more to do with you than her.

I think they go to their Gran’s because they want to. It also lets her and Graham have couple time as the hardly see each other because he works so much. They each make an effort to have one on one time with each child which I think it’s really good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.