The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You obviously know information OUTSIDE of the vlogs she does ... I wonder where this unknown information to youtube viewers is coming from? 🤣
No, as you can see from the previous poster, my hypothesis is completely wrong! :)

I want to say Rhianna? Please say this rings a bell with someone else or have I completely dreamt it up??!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know she had such a young sibling herself. I don’t know much about the extended family, they don’t seem to feature much. She is good at keeping other people private in the vlogs, don’t think I’ve ever seen her dad in there even when she’s mentioned he is coming for tea.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know she had such a young sibling herself. I don’t know much about the extended family, they don’t seem to feature much. She is good at keeping other people private in the vlogs, don’t think I’ve ever seen her dad in there even when she’s mentioned he is coming for tea.
It’s quite unusual in the vlogging world isn’t it, with other vlogging families you end up knowing oddly in-depth details about all aspects of their life!!

I want to say Rhianna? Please say this rings a bell with someone else or have I completely dreamt it up??!
Isn’t there a sister with children too? I think they met up somewhere in a recent vlog and she’s said something like they hadn’t all met up in weeks... could be a completely different blogger I am thinking of though! :D

Yes her sister is Rihanna. She went on holiday with them last year.

Claire has s nephew too. So another sister. It’s no secret. Her family don’t seem to like the camera which is fair enough

Reactions: 1
I think rugratz is the one who might know Claire personally 😏 I really do find it strange that anyone would have such a huge dislike of someone with such a small following and who seems to actually be a decent parent/doesn’t break any asa rules/doesn’t over expose their kids - and it’s not like the people who like Claire are in the minority. Most of the comments on this thread are people defending Claire to the one person who despises her! this is obvs a trash thread before you say anything but if nobody else commented, rugrats would be having a conversation with him/herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think rugratz is the one who might know Claire personally 😏 I really do find it strange that anyone would have such a huge dislike of someone with such a small following and who seems to actually be a decent parent/doesn’t break any asa rules/doesn’t over expose their kids - and it’s not like the people who like Claire are in the minority. Most of the comments on this thread are people defending Claire to the one person who despises her! this is obvs a trash thread before you say anything but if nobody else commented, rugrats would be having a conversation with him/herself!!
I’ve noticed quite a few others posters criticising Claire as well 🤔
Your comment about decent parent is debatable since she makes it very obvious she prefers one to the other. I haven’t watched the family much but kinda finding it ironic that she massively favours the girl but was thinking she was going to have another boy.
Everyone loves a bit of trash to watch now and again, and provided a few other channels keep their word and keep their mouths shut I may have a bit more time for hate watching this one 😜

• Haha
There are numerous people on here who have made a point about things I never even thought about like her not looking after her horses after raving about riding them ... and yes they do have a point ... give them to an owner who will care about their animals and people who think shes pretentious , and people who dont see why she isnt working properly and only doing a couple of hours of whatever and then sitting on her butt the rest of the week.

There are numerous people on here who have made a point about things I never even thought about like her not looking after her horses after raving about riding them ... and yes they do have a point ... give them to an owner who will care about their animals and people who think shes pretentious , and people who dont see why she isnt working properly and only doing a couple of hours of whatever and then sitting on her butt the rest of the week.
A lot of mums work part time though. And I don’t see anything wrong with that at all. A lot of people (non parents) just work part time, it’s a choice they can make if they have enough money to do so, and why not? Life isn’t all about work.

I don’t want to comment on the animal care side of things as I don’t always watch every second of every vlog so can’t really say, but I do wonder how she’ll care for/ride the horses when pregnant. I know plenty of people continue to do it, but for me it is too risky an activity when pregnant (and I rode for 15+ years) So wonder what she is planning to do with the horses? Doesn’t seem very sensible to have gotten them knowing this would be possibly coming along in future.

Reactions: 3
Graham has farm workers that could easily be attending to the horses and other animals every day. Just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean that the animals are neglected or that the baby will cause them to be

Reactions: 10
That’s true, I didn’t think of that 🤦🏻‍♀️ I didn’t mean they would be neglected at all, I know the witts aren’t that sort of people, but she got the horses because she enjoys riding, and I don’t know if she will ride when pregnant, which means to keep them in condition someone else would have to take over. She could always loan them out, but since she had to do a good bit of work to earn beau’s trust it all seems like work for nothing if she isn’t going to be riding for a year now

Is that what grates you most, that she doesn’t have to work full time? I think we can all understand that being an issue for many people, if you’re both working 40 + hours a week to be watching a blogger who doesn’t need to work full time to keep the finances straight, I can see why that might feel like a sore point.

If you’re just hate watching a vlog like this, fine. But if seeing a family like that genuinely touches a nerve, don’t do it. It’s not worth feeling bad.

Graham has farm workers that could easily be attending to the horses and other animals every day. Just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean that the animals are neglected or that the baby will cause them to be
Not sure if you’ve seen the state of the farming industry these days but many farmers still haven’t recovered from foot and mouth in the 00’s.
Rising business costs across the board, minimum wage increases for workers. Reduced profits from any sales due to increasing discounting from supermarkets.
Chuck in a few years of erratic weather and lost crops and that’s why many farms are closing down
The point is vanity projects don’t tend to get much a look in since real workers need to be bringing money in to keep businesses afloat. The fact that Graham is working his ass off while Claire lazes around on her arse must be very strange.

Not sure if you’ve seen the state of the farming industry these days but many farmers still haven’t recovered from foot and mouth in the 00’s.
Rising business costs across the board, minimum wage increases for workers. Reduced profits from any sales due to increasing discounting from supermarkets.
Chuck in a few years of erratic weather and lost crops and that’s why many farms are closing down
The point is vanity projects don’t tend to get much a look in since real workers need to be bringing money in to keep businesses afloat. The fact that Graham is working his ass off while Claire lazes around on her arse must be very strange.
Claire does work though. Yes farmers work incredibly hard, long hours. But she works too, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen her laze around, as I get the impression she isn’t that sort of person - more an always on the go person.

Is that what grates you most, that she doesn’t have to work full time? I think we can all understand that being an issue for many people, if you’re both working 40 + hours a week to be watching a blogger who doesn’t need to work full time to keep the finances straight, I can see why that might feel like a sore point.

If you’re just hate watching a vlog like this, fine. But if seeing a family like that genuinely touches a nerve, don’t do it. It’s not worth feeling bad.

The Claire working part time thing seems to be a big issue. I don’t get it at all. She works part time. So do loads of people. I don’t work at all, my husband does and I stay at home with the kids so maybe that’s why I don’t see it as an issue.

Reactions: 5
Claire does work though. Yes farmers work incredibly hard, long hours. But she works too, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen her laze around, as I get the impression she isn’t that sort of person - more an always on the go person.

The Claire working part time thing seems to be a big issue. I don’t get it at all. She works part time. So do loads of people. I don’t work at all, my husband does and I stay at home with the kids so maybe that’s why I don’t see it as an issue.
It’s been a while since I watched regularly lol, went to watch other channels for a bit. The last ones I saw when she was working it was a few hours a week and she gave that up.

She’s been running sessions at their house, the name escapes me now- boot camp is it? I don’t know what will happen with that and the pregnancy though. I know a lot of women work out during pregnancy but it’s not a world I am in any way knowledgeable about. One of the things about her I find unrelatable.

No it doesn’t bother me either, I just wondered if that was the aspect that got to Rugratz. I think that some vlogging lifestyles for some people can end up making them feel unhappy and that’s when I’d stop watching someone. So I wondered if it was a case of that or a case of hate watching (which I know from tattle is a thing 😃)

No it doesn’t bother me either, I just wondered if that was the aspect that got to Rugratz. I think that some vlogging lifestyles for some people can end up making them feel unhappy and that’s when I’d stop watching someone. So I wondered if it was a case of that or a case of hate watching (which I know from tattle is a thing 😃)
I think hate watching is one of those guilty pleasures things, some people like watching documentaries on poor people, others subject themselves to Big Brother/similar. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.