The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ve a pretty generous sized living area. Which I would prefer over bedroom sized any day. Especially with kids - maybe just us but my kids (6 and under) spend no time in their rooms. (Obviously will change as they get older.)

Claire’s house definitely is not my style at all, but I appreciate it is a good size for a family. Plus they have a freaking swimming pool. Hardly a a titchy little hovel 😂😂
I am very envious of the swimming pool I have to agree! The only downside is you have to have eyes in the back of your head especially with little ones around. I think I would find that quite stressful.

Reactions: 5
I am very envious of the swimming pool I have to agree! The only downside is you have to have eyes in the back of your head especially with little ones around. I think I would find that quite stressful.
Oh definitely, would be great for older kids though. You'd also have to clean/maintain it regularly when in use, maybe I'm just lazy lol

Reactions: 3
Ok so now a cleaning video? I dont think the woman can make up her mind on the focus of these vlogs. And I really cannot see how people do not think she treats the children differently when in this video she is in the girls room hoovering then goes to the boys room and goes "Oh I don't do much in here". Surely you would clean your childrens tooms the same ? 🙄Also a second point , is I do not see a 9/10 year old girl or a 11/12 year old boy (assuming the baby shares their room until 1 year old) being very up with the idea of having a 1/2/3 year old sibling that possibly may not sleep through in their bedroom sharing and people might say oh they will extend but I dont see how/where and what finances ? Plus they have just decorated and it will undo any work if they have to extend /move which she has all done whilst knowingly pregnant? Its all a bit backwards before coming forwards in my view.
Wow you just basically tit all over my life with your comments there but let me tell you my 10 year old daughter loves the fact she shares her room with her almost 3 year old sister no problems with sleeping we cant afford to extend our 3 bed at present and have to say I dont see anything wrong with it a friend of my has 4 children in a 3 bed her daughter has 1 room and 3 boys 12, 7 and 3 years in 1 room and she has no problems.

As for Claire they have an office which to look at is a similar size to my 3rd bedroom which my son has so more than big enough. If you watched for a while you would know they own other property so have the ability to get money if need be but to be honest I think there home has more room than many families with 3 or more children.

Can I ask if you have watched followed Claire for a long time or at all just your comment about the cleaning vlog seems odd as Claire has also put out a range of different vlogs and cleaning ones have always been part of them.

Reactions: 15
That room is tiny , and then theres nowhere to work and have the computer ? Plus its full of junk 🙄
Talk about nit picking. They have a large family home with 4 bedrooms, yes one is smaller but it is ample size for a nursery and let’s face it they have plenty of space to extend if that was needed. I know this is a trash thread but you’re literally negative about everything!! It’s full of stuff at the moment as it’s a spare room so there’s been no need for it to be all prim and proper.

Reactions: 14
That’s what I thought too.... cleaning vlogs have always been a feature of Claire’s channel

Ok so now a cleaning video? I dont think the woman can make up her mind on the focus of these vlogs. And I really cannot see how people do not think she treats the children differently when in this video she is in the girls room hoovering then goes to the boys room and goes "Oh I don't do much in here". Surely you would clean your childrens tooms the same ? 🙄Also a second point , is I do not see a 9/10 year old girl or a 11/12 year old boy (assuming the baby shares their room until 1 year old) being very up with the idea of having a 1/2/3 year old sibling that possibly may not sleep through in their bedroom sharing and people might say oh they will extend but I dont see how/where and what finances ? Plus they have just decorated and it will undo any work if they have to extend /move which she has all done whilst knowingly pregnant? Its all a bit backwards before coming forwards in my view.
If her channel became all pregnancy and baby related you’d probably moan at that too. She can’t win.

Reactions: 7
That’s very true, I would definitely have to put a pool fence up. Accidents happen so easily. Both her kids seem to be strong swimmers but I still don’t think I’d feel comfortable having it so easily accessible.

And did you watch the cleaning video? Because you can see that she goes into As room, makes his bed and hoovers his floor in the exact same was as she did Vs.. only difference is she didn’t make violets bed 😱 talk about favouritism?!

And did you watch the cleaning video? Because you can see that she goes into As room, makes his bed and hoovers his floor in the exact same was as she did Vs.. only difference is she didn’t make violets bed 😱 talk about favouritism?!

Exactly. Can’t actually see any favouritism. We all interact slightly differently with our kids because they are different personalities .... but genuinely not seeing this ‘favouritism’

I am a little late finding this but I'm so glad I'm not the only one who finds her really irritating but I can't help but watch.
It's my guilty pleasure 😂

Moaning about she's tired ALL THE TIME really grates on me- she doesn't have her kids all week until the evening and then they sleep over at MIL wait until the baby is here!
And the TTC video she's very lucky how everything falls into place for her, I found there to be no sensitivity to that video at all- saying she was annoyed how long it took to fall pregnant she was very lucky to conceive that quickly! I'm awaiting the elaborate video to tell Gray 😁
Oh now its pregnancy is TORTURE! That is really below the belt for anyone who cant fall pregnant easily or at all or has spent years or lost a baby or child or anything like that. Also telling people to hit the bell and press subscribe , looking for subs are we ?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh now its pregnancy is TORTURE! That is really below the belt for anyone who cant fall pregnant easily or at all or has spent years or lost a baby or child or anything like that. Also telling people to hit the bell and press subscribe , looking for subs are we ?
I feel like she has been very insensitive as the way she is going on you’d have thought it was 2-3 years she was trying for not 2-3 months!

Reactions: 6
I feel like she has been very insensitive as the way she is going on you’d have thought it was 2-3 years she was trying for not 2-3 months!
Agree she's not really thought about how it all comes across. Silly woman.

So 12 week update video... apparently Graham is forgetting shes pregnant ... more like he doesnt think about it because YOU coerced him woman! And he apparently needs to see the scan to bond with the baby 🙄

Reactions: 1
So 12 week update video... apparently Graham is forgetting shes pregnant ... more like he doesnt think about it because YOU coerced him woman! And he apparently needs to see the scan to bond with the baby 🙄
Where did you see that Graham was coerced into having another child? Maybe I’ve missed something :)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.