Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
She can put the computer in another room like most of us do??

She can remove the junk like most of us do

They can extend, they are not short of money

A cleaning video means she has ‘no focus’? She’s always done cleaning videos....why has she got no focus?

Reactions: 9

fireflies

VIP Member
This thread confuses me a lot and i been on tattle a while..
I saw the stories it looked lovely intimate and classy compare to ptwm Rachelle baby shower today its lovely.
Also not a bloody gold balloons saying baby just cardboard garland and simple balloons its refreshing.
I have never wanted a baby shower its just not me.
I also appreciate respecting freinds and families privacy as wonder with other influencers how comfortable they afe being splashed over social media.
I dont see that she does favour violet.
I also see was all females i have a son he would have been bored stupid there.

• Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’m sick of hearing claims that she doesn’t have a proper job, it’s only those two posters that have that opinion?

She’s up at 5am for boot camp, works in the gyms and does her pt sessions. If she worked 8-6 you would be in uproar about that too.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Hype? It’s all very real, I don’t see what’s ‘hyped’

Am I missing something?

Just watched the ttc video and I’m surprised it was all so planned, really thought she was adamant there would be no more. If I have to watch a ttc journey I’d rather it be Claire than a fake rebecca m

• Heart

Christmasfairy

😂😂😂 this is hilarious! Why is it such a big deal that Claire only works part time? It doesn’t matter if she had a zero hour contract - so many places do now! She worked 2-3 shifts a week and then started her own business doing boot camp every morning. Those are facts, not opinions. She got paid for it whether you like it or not. Not sure what job you’re lucky enough to have but where I work you certainly don’t get anymore leave than standard just because you’ve been there a long time or love your job! As a working mum (part time 🙈) I actually find it odd that you would take annual leave when your children are in school. I would consider that a luxury, mine is taken in school holidays. Not a judgment, just an observation😁 something I can’t help but think you’d rip Claire apart for if she did it

• Heart

karenjet

VIP Member
I had a nosey at Graham’s fb too after seeing it mentioned here. It never even occurred to me to follow Claire’s personal insta.

If Claire discovered the cure for cancer Thatfigures/Rugratz would have a problem with it! 🙄🙄

Definitely has to be a personal vendetta there.

• Haha
  • Heart

gypsymoth

VIP Member
i don't 'rave' about anyone! but i cant see a problem with age gaps....and you know what? i'll say that if i like....in fact i did, and i stand by that. so yeah.....

Bobsyouruncle

methinks someone is just trying to get us to react. I actually think Claire is a brill mum, dull as dishwater, but a great mum.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Rugratz only comes on here to spew venom. They can’t see reason.

So does her boot camp and personal training sessions, gym work and YouTube not count as a wage? 🙄

Ilando

VIP Member
We obviously are viewing two very different things, two different perspectives as I do not see that at all.

There are many aspects about Claire I like and find very relatable, there are many I don’t as well, but I personally can not fault her parenting.
I completely agree. I think they have a wonderful childhood. I’d love for my children to be outside exploring for hours but in a city that isn’t practical.

She has found her sons behaviour difficult at times but I see that as normal parenting and all the stress it brings.

Teapot

She's one of my favourites. I can definitely relate to her. She is constantly doing things with her children unlike most you tubers who shove them in front of an ipad or TV.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She says he goes out to pub quizzes and cricket on the weekends so thats not being at home ?
But if he stayed at home all the weekend you’d be whinging that she never let him have a life. You are actually never happy. IF Claire said the sky was blue you’d argue. As someone mentioned previously, you so viciously attack her it puts everyone else on the defence for her. For while many of us have aspects of her we aren’t so keen on, I think we are all able to agree she is generally ok and doesn’t deserve the hatred you spew.

The mans allowed hobbies and social life.
Couples dont have to live in each others pockets have a great marriage.
Are you rugratz?
They denied being rugratz previously but all signs point to the answer being yes.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
i loved the clothes haul where she bought Alistair the quality outdoors clothing. I like that she is considerate and buys him clothes which complements his love of being outside

she never buys him cheap,primark style clothes to play out in unlike me!!

well done on that one Claire!

i also loved the items she bought him for his birthday. my son is a is a similiar age so i copied, some great thoughtful ideas there

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Clearly youre not watching the vlogs 🤣
Was it the bit when she said he was more broody than her? Or the fact they’ve been talking about it for years? Not sure what actual evidence you have of him being coerced from the vlogs? You seem to see a lot in there that nobody else does, so interested to hear.

Also, if he really didn’t want another child he could easily have prevented it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pinklady567

VIP Member
And then others amongst us get that so called GRIP and work a full time job and have children and do it for our children :ROFLMAO:
I just don’t get why you need to moan about it, if she was working then she would be on maternity leave now anyway. You just like to moan at anything she does!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I never said everyone experiences euphoria

So those who elect to have hospital births are in the wrong? what a load of trash some mother have medical needs and have hospital births for safety ! Youre basically rubbishing the majority of new mothers who give birth in a hospital which is entirely NORMAL
Are you OK? Seriously? Because you clearly take everything the wrong way. The other poster did not rubbish hospital births. They said it’s ridiculous to say she should spend a night in hospital when she had a home birth. That’s not having a go at people who have hospital births. You see what you want to see. I’m genuinely concerned for your mental health, tbh.

What’s the difference anyway? She would still have to wake up and tend to the baby in hospital.
And actually, imo it’s harder to rest in hospital as there is so much noise and so much going on. I’ve always loved getting home.

Reactions: 8

Tulips

The boot camp isnta stable working income with all the overheads and she started at the gym then basically jacked it in - see video I quit my Job ?. She is still at home doing nothing during the day when she could make an actual serious income to provide towards her family. She incredibly faddy with everything she does and has no sticking power whatsoever. Its a shame really because her children will pick up on that.
I see what you're saying, I just assumed she wanted to gain some experience at the gym before starting her own personal training business at home. It seemed like she was getting fed up being asked to work in the evenings or when the kids were off from school. You'd be right about the overheads, etc, but I don't blame her for wanting to be in control of her own hours if she can.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
how is she 'putting down" name choices? she's not

you,Rugratz,however are being sneery about traditional name choices by deeming them 'archaic'.....you....not claire,are putting down name choices as they don't fit in with your 'modern era' narrative

lovely

you are OBSESSED with trying to discredit Claire