Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
So basically she just bought a load of cheap sweets and garden stuff for the boys birthday 🙄 I literally cannot understand how you cannot get what your child is into and what they would like without having to ASK them all the time. You just know what things they would like and their interests and you take an interest in their interests.
Get a f**king grip! Your posts reek jealousy

• Haha
Reactions: 11

gypsymoth

VIP Member
My son is same age as Alastair and would hate hate hate a baby shower!!!

Rugratz, you are sounding barking again.

Alastair is NOT left out by Claire
Alastair is NOT neglected by Claire
Alastair is NOT detached from Claire

Oh
And Claire does NOT rubbish Alastair in vlogs

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Whilst it’s lovely that she is expecting, to talk about the pain of trying to concieve on her ttc vlog annoyed me! They were trying for 2-3 months before they got pregnant. That is nothing. I am in the middle of fertility treatment right now and have been trying for 2 and a half years.

Tulips

Everything Viceroy said :p

Lol about Graham going to the chippie at lunchtime, either that or he has loads of snacks with him when he's working. I agree he's easy on the eye and has that hunky farmer look, lucky Claire.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's annoyed at her mispronouncing words and getting expressions mixed up but I do feel bad if she is dyslexic.

I thought she was quite middle-class when I first started watching her (maybe because I stumbled across her Joules haul) but I definitely don't think that now. If I didn't know she lived on a farm and had horses, I would say she was your average girl from Southampton. She seems pretty down-to-earth and genuine. I think she tends to buy high-end brand clothes in the sale like I assume a lot of people do. I think she's cut back on the Ocado/Waitrose deliveries too.

I know I'll probably be in the minority here but I do think she's hard-working for a youtuber, she doesn't seem to stop and likes being busy; I can't say this about other youtubers I watch. I agree it's not like she has to work full-time every day, it's just refreshing to me not to see someone complain about having to get up early and do what most people have to do. I do like that she carved out a career for herself as a personal instructor.

Sorry, I'll try not to rave about her too much lol- these are just my thoughts on her.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Then there’s you....dripping in hatred!! Lots of us can see this
Ive has to unfollow that person so I no longer see their posts, unless I specifically check, as dripping in hatred is the exact phrase. It’s a personal vendetta, and I find it so peculiar, and so venomous that I can’t read the nonsense spouted any more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
So 12 week update video... apparently Graham is forgetting shes pregnant ... more like he doesnt think about it because YOU coerced him woman! And he apparently needs to see the scan to bond with the baby 🙄
Where did you see that Graham was coerced into having another child? Maybe I’ve missed something :)

gypsymoth

VIP Member
She’s up before sunrise for her boot camps, that’s work!! My friend does the same self employed job, it’s not as easy as you might think

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Basically is a mother acting like a 12 year old she needs to grow up and take hold of the responsibilities of her children
Nope. In addition to being useful for Violet to see that it is perfectly normal for a mother to have a social life and to enjoy having fun, it’s so important for boys to see that a woman isn’t expected to be at home all the time. Research suggests that boys who had mothers “tied” to the home are more likely to exert controlling behaviour towards their partners in adulthood, as they struggle to understand why a partner would spend time away from the home.

I cannot begin to fathom the logic of a mother not being able to spend time away with her friends or pursuing her own interests, when there is a perfectly able father at home too. If my husband told me not spend time away from home (or vice versa) that would be abusive 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
So its the first weeks of the summer holidays and she put both Violet and Alister in a playscheme at their school ? Surely that is completely unwarranted. Shes at home every day and not working ... just ridiculous when they can entertain themselves at home.
🙄🙄🙄 have you any idea how kids work? As in they actually ENJOY being out and spending time with friends at things like that. My daughter has a summer scheme at her school and can’t wait.

And if she had them “entertaining themselves at home” you’d be whinging she didn’t bother arranging anything for them to do.

• Heart

Catsandclaws

Lol she has a lifetime to pick up her PT business again, it’s not a waste....just a matter of a few months. But she could easily train her clients with her baby with her in a sling
Also opens up a whole new client base. Expecting mum's and new mums. Who better to go to than someone in the same position.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Ffs this thread is ridiculous!! I’m sure her new baby won’t drown, do you think she’s stupid? As for the early morning boot camps, it’s to benefit those who get up early for work and want to exercise before hand. Check out some more boot camps and you will find that they all offer early morning classes. And she has got a ‘proper’ job. Not like those youtubers who class sitting on their arse filming all day as a full time job. I am On lots of other threads commenting etc but I think this one is just ridiculous and petty!! She clearly does not favour one child over the other, when I was younger I went every where with my mum and I always got new things. We went out once a week shopping together etc and I have a brother 2 years older than me jsut like V&A.. do you think my brother gave 2 flying f*cks? No, no he didn’t. He’d rather of stayed at home and played his xbox or with toys, especially at that age.
I have to say that my sister and I are still as you described your sibling and you to be. My mum and sister go shopping a lot, my mum would buy my sister expensive clothes for birthdays etc. I don’t get anything similar at all (I got nothing for my last birthday!). Doesn’t bother me at all. That’s what my sister is in to, but I am not at all. Do I think my mum favours my sister? Nope. Just a different relationship. I don’t get it when people say kids have to be treated exactly the same, have to be bought the same amount of stuff. Different people have different needs - material needs and emotional needs.

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Maybe should have got herself a proper JOB and pay for her children first. Shes quite alright spending her husbands wages though buying Nike trousers for herself because they are a necessity you know? 🤣
You really need to think before you post spending her husbands wage what an idiot you sound I dont work anymore and although my hubby goes to work the money he brings home is family money last week I treated myself to a new Radley handbag didn't need it but really loved it and guess what my hubby who earns all the money was the one who said go on WE can afford it yes he WE not I because like most families the money that comes in is our money. Claire may get on your nerves she does alot of people but try not to insult every woman or man who maybe a stay at home parent by saying the one who goes out to work to earn the money it is their money.

• Heart

Queenie

VIP Member
I always think the pirtion sizes she makes for Graham’s dinners are TINY for a man doing a heavy manual job from early morning til night. ? And why does she have to keep cutting up the kid’s meals for them? Can’t they do it themselves at their age? ?

Ilando

VIP Member
Graham has farm workers that could easily be attending to the horses and other animals every day. Just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean that the animals are neglected or that the baby will cause them to be

Definitelyme

VIP Member
That room is tiny , and then theres nowhere to work and have the computer ? Plus its full of junk 🙄
😂 course it’s full of junk, it’s their junk room atm! I imagine they will... clear it out! And maybe...move the computer! Really crazy stuff like that. I’m actually laughing out loud at the thought they should have that room free of any items just in case they had another baby... who now won’t need it for a year or so. 🤣🤣🤣

And who cares if it’s small? Most houses have a box room. And people live in them happily.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lalobadee

VIP Member
They come across as try hard.
Have a bowl of Frosties, nip into Mackies and chuck a pizza in the oven like the rest of us 🤣.
Oh they do eat all that but she says how it’s a little treat a little treat she eats out at McDonald’s more than me .

not another what I eat vlog
Oh but it’s a what I eat in day 22 weeks pregnant 3 days and 6 hours 2 minutes pregnant don’t you know. Totally different to what she will eat at 24 weeks or 19 weeks .

• Haha

daisiemae

Just when I start liking her again she posts a smug photo with a caption about how she can still fit in a size 10 at 32 weeks pregnant. Now I’m a fairly slim person but I just find that so cringe to post about yourself! I know lots of you really like Claire and there’s lots of things about her I like too but the smugness I find so irritating. I really feel that if she was a little more humble I would really enjoy her content.