The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she watched a bit of tv.. big deal? Do you not?

I watched FOUR seasons of selling sunset while my daughter was at school one week. Have me hung at dawn.

Reactions: 5
I’d doubt Claire would pay for these flowers (£25+) when Gray brings her some from the farmers market ,she usually picks up the £2 bunches in the reduced section at ALDI
3F8341B9-F829-4801-8728-7EB7ED97A0FB.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d doubt Claire would pay for these flowers (£25+) when Gray brings her some from the farmers market ,she usually picks up the £2 bunches in the reduced section at ALDI View attachment 1032650
Shes back on instagram obssessing about sizings and weight again, no influencer should be that controlling and obssessive over their weight. We already know how washed out she looks, extremely unhealthy posting that content on social media. I hope Violet doesn't see those posts as shes at an age where she could be accessing social media on devices at home.

Shes back on instagram obssessing about sizings and weight again, no influencer should be that controlling and obssessive over their weight. We already know how washed out she looks, extremely unhealthy posting that content on social media. I hope Violet doesn't see those posts as shes at an age where she could be accessing social media on devices at home.
Dont want to shock anyone 😂…but I totally agree. it’s so true of so many mum influencers, and such an unhealthy image to be portraying for their kids.

Reactions: 1
Dont want to shock anyone 😂…but I totally agree. it’s so true of so many mum influencers, and such an unhealthy image to be portraying for their kids.
It is totally unhealthy and posts regarding weight and size should be banned from social media , being a size 8 (or so she wants to think) is not conducive with being healthy and living a healthy lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
Not just Violet, boys can be influenced by body image too don’t forget, she seems to constantly obsess over Alistairs portions more than V, in that he was sneaking food to his room 🙄… away from the body issue what is it with saying brought it’s bought 😐
11FCF167-BF20-40C8-9B0C-7000D9F4F833.jpg

They look dead 👀
There’s no way she would’ve BOUGHT them a sneaky Ad imo

Reactions: 4
Not just Violet, boys can be influenced by body image too don’t forget, she seems to constantly obsess over Alistairs portions more than V, in that he was sneaking food to his room 🙄… away from the body issue what is it with saying brought it’s bought 😐View attachment 1034767

There’s no way she would’ve BOUGHT them a sneaky Ad imo
Oh yes its all children these idealogies will affect definitely. She is definitely obssessed with watching this thread as she posts exactly as we do. Very odd indeed. HI CLAIRE :ROFLMAO: get a life and stop obssessing over food and peoples weight!

I disagree, you can 100% be size 8 and be healthy and a healthy weight.
No I mean that being a size 8 does not mean that is the be all and end all and the ONLY weight which is healthy which is what Claire is obssessing over.

Weights like age it’s only a number we shouldn’t let it define us, I think it’s just where she’s at mentally atm she’s clinging on to these obsessions as a means of control should it be the excessive spending or exercising, it’s masking other issues she’s got going on maybe when she addresses these things will improve for her.

A good Myles day!
58D997DF-D7C1-42C0-80FD-B28306402B2B.jpeg

Last edited:
Weights like age it’s only a number we shouldn’t let it define us, I think it’s just where she’s at mentally atm she’s clinging on to these obsessions as a means of control should it be the excessive spending or exercising, it’s masking other issues she’s got going on maybe when she addresses these things will improve for her.

A good Myles day!View attachment 1034832
Definitely looks like shes been wasting money on cheap tat again and really a toilet selfie with a child? Do I even need to say anymore? Safeguarding Claire !

Definitely looks like shes been wasting money on cheap tat again and really a toilet selfie with a child? Do I even need to say anymore? Safeguarding Claire !
I'm sorry there is absolutely zero need of a parent taking pictures of children in a toilet/changing area how does that even cross her mind? That is absolutely disgusting and totally wrong 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

A good Myles day!View attachment 1034832
A ZARA bag I see. I'm guessing it won't be something for the kids or Graham.

Deff not worth the money Tesco do better flowers for a tenner
CCBD2E0F-8A31-4862-B195-A675E3BF235F.jpg

Maybe she is reading here it’s getting too coincidental that she’s mentioning things in her posts as soon as they’re on here , mood booster 🤔
E81279FE-8679-4192-AE23-B1BF39B49D16.jpeg

Maybe she is reading here it’s getting too coincidental that she’s mentioning things in her posts as soon as they’re on here , mood booster 🤔View attachment 1037712
Not sure what she needs to be clearing her head of, maybe the fact she jacked in a perfectly adequate job and now isn't happy because shes got to be at home with Myles all the time - you can't have it both ways Claire, you messed up just face it

This thread is too frustrating.
Claire is slaughtered for shopping, she can’t watch tv, she isn’t allowed to exercise for half an hour, she can’t have the odd day to herself..

Give a mum some slack!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.