The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think its ridiculous she takes a shot for the camera of the sink she cleaned but then threw the actual washing up in the dishwasher. I couldn't stand plates swishing about in dirty water inside a dishwasher , it take seconds to wash a plate for goodness sake. Plus shes definitely not been working at all for the fact she apparently works in retail shes on social media every single day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think its ridiculous she takes a shot for the camera of the sink she cleaned but then threw the actual washing up in the dishwasher. I couldn't stand plates swishing about in dirty water inside a dishwasher , it take seconds to wash a plate for goodness sake. Plus shes definitely not been working at all for the fact she apparently works in retail shes on social media every single day :ROFLMAO:
Would be a waste of money to have bought a dishwasher and not use it for it’s sole purpose of washing your dishes though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would be a waste of money to have bought a dishwasher and not use it for it’s sole purpose of washing your dishes though 😂
But she was claiming to give everything a proper clean and just throws it all in the dishwasher anyway , that was the point there. Also its supposed to be clean and clear and theres just more clutter everywhere all over worktops?

Reactions: 1
She only works two mornings a week doesn’t she?

• Wow
I don't think her cleanings too bad tbh anyone than can keep white carpet on a farm gets my thumbs up 😂

Reactions: 4
Especially with dogs they probably bring all sorts in , can't be very sanitary in there
That’s ridiculous, I live in a old farm house and I don’t have a rodent problem, my house is sanitary , just because you have dogs doesnt mean your house isn’t sanitary.

Reactions: 9
What is she supposed to use the dishwasher for then?! 🤣🤣🤣 I think this is the most ridiculous comment I’ve ever read on tattle basically “she’s ridiculously gross for using a dishwasher for its intended purpose”

5 people in Claire’s family make a lot of dirty dishes. We have six in our family and yes it takes seconds to wash one plate, but over the course of a day with everyone’s dishes it adds up. Graham often has lunch at home, the kids are off school, why would she NOT use the dishwasher?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You do know that washing by hand doesn’t clean anywhere near as well as by a dishwasher, right? That the temperature reached in a dishwasher kills more bacteria, the surfactants used in dishwasher tabs remove more fat…and that the cycles drain away “dirty water” and spray in clean…unlike a washing up bowl of water.
You…you don’t really believe what you just said do you? As an adult? Surely not. That would be crippling my embarrassing for you 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know it’s the Christmas holidays but has boredom reached dangerous levels to be complaining about the use of a dishwasher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They did a study recently that showed that a dishwasher used less water and energy per item as well…. so is more environmentally friendly….

It's hard to tell as she works really early in the mornings

Well somethings got Claire riled up according to instagram - apparenty shes not just mad , shes done 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.