The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was more the fact of her outright saying she wouldn’t go any earlier to accommodate them when they asked her if she could.
Why should she? They agreed a time and the interviewer got it wrong, you don't have to drop everything and accommodate them at all. I certainly wouldn't.

Reactions: 4
To be fair it doesn’t reflect well on the organisational skills of the employer. Interviews are a two way process, and in my eyes that would put me off working somewhere. I know mistakes happen easily, but someone being interviewed isn’t required to make up for the mistake of the employer or else have a black mark.
Also maybe she’s someone who really has to psych herself up? I know a change in interview time would totally freak me out and I’d not do well feeling rushed (I probs wouldn’t do well anyway!)

Reactions: 8
I wonder what kind of work she's going for next .
Whatever job it is , they won't take kindly on her inability to accommodate change in timings , she has no resilience or staying power so it will be shortlived whatever it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever job it is , they won't take kindly on her inability to accommodate change in timings , she has no resilience or staying power so it will be shortlived whatever it is.
Again though, she didn’t have to accommodate their mistake. No employer in their right mind would go “oh Claire Witt didn’t change her day to suit us when we made a mistake, she isn’t worth it”.

Reactions: 7
I think she’d be better off not discussing the childrens hang ups I don’t think Alistair would appreciate his school friends knowing that he’s got a back full of acne and smells of BO

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think she’d be better off not discussing the childrens hang ups I don’t think Alistair would appreciate his school friends knowing that he’s got a back full of acne and smells of BO
Also getting him Call of Duty which is an 18 rated game , when she was dead set against any games consoles. Suddenly gone to the extreme opposite viewpoint? There are plenty of games that are suitable for 12 and over he could play safely. She is very strange indeed.

Also getting him Call of Duty which is an 18 rated game , when she was dead set against any games consoles. Suddenly gone to the extreme opposite viewpoint? There are plenty of games that are suitable for 12 and over he could play safely. She is very strange indeed.
I think there's a lot his age play it tbh if it was GTA I'd think it's a no ,no . I'd doubt Claire knows much about gaming and wouldn't think to look into it .

Reactions: 2
I think there's a lot his age play it tbh if it was GTA I'd think it's a no ,no . I'd doubt Claire knows much about gaming and wouldn't think to look into it .
Her naivety is definitely not good with these sort of things. She comes across as a very naive person. I do agree she shouldnt be publicly saying personal information about her children.

I wonder what kind of work she's going for next .
She was going to the open day at a David Lloyd gym a few vlog back so maybe she got an interview off the back of it.
Why should she? They agreed a time and the interviewer got it wrong, you don't have to drop everything and accommodate them at all. I certainly wouldn't.
I just think if you really wanted or needed the job then you would at least make an attempt to get sorted as quickly as you can. In saying that I wouldn’t have pissed around at the gym and in Lidl before a job interview and wouldn’t have just had ‘a wash’ last minute like Claire. I would have made sure I was ready and prepared to go incase things like this did happen.

• Haha
Wow. How do you go through life being so repugnantly bitter and hateful?
I agree, I haven’t watched Claire for ages and just caught up with her YouTube channel. I thought the blonde hair suits her, envious of her clear skin and she looks after herself by working out. And no I’m not Claire!

I don’t think that’s bitter and hateful.

claire is looking very gaunt, thin, tired, skin isn’t the best, almost frail, and so on. That’s not hateful. I am actually a little worried for her.
Really?!

• Haha
I agree, I haven’t watched Claire for ages and just caught up with her YouTube channel. I thought the blonde hair suits her, envious of her clear skin and she looks after herself by working out. And no I’m not Claire!

Really?!
Good for you but I personally don’t envy Claire at all .

Good for you but I personally don’t envy Claire at all .
Definitely no envy of Claire , would no way want her mundane life , she pretends to be showy for the camera but in reality her life holds nothing of real interest.

Definitely no envy of Claire , would no way want her mundane life , she pretends to be showy for the camera but in reality her life holds nothing of real interest.
I don’t even like her decor or clothes 😂 and a swimming pool wouldn’t be something suited to our climate .

• Haha
I've watched Claire for a long time and never thought I'd ever find a thread about her on a gossip site! She used to be so organised and seemed very content with her life on the farm. I don't know why she's so obsessed with having all these random jobs. If she wants something to do, why doesn't she just go and help Graham? I used to be really envious of her because I'd love to live on a farm and have that life. These days she seems really discontent and I agree that she is definitely a bit naive. Seems like she settled down and had kids super early and never really had much of a life of her own or time to grow into herself as a person.

Reactions: 8
I've watched Claire for a long time and never thought I'd ever find a thread about her on a gossip site! She used to be so organised and seemed very content with her life on the farm. I don't know why she's so obsessed with having all these random jobs. If she wants something to do, why doesn't she just go and help Graham? I used to be really envious of her because I'd love to live on a farm and have that life. These days she seems really discontent and I agree that she is definitely a bit naive. Seems like she settled down and had kids super early and never really had much of a life of her own or time to grow into herself as a person.
What’s so wrong with wanting a job for herself and have some time away from the house and kids. Maybe she wants to earn her own money or boost a pension or be her own person rather than just Claire “ the farmers wife “

That’s what I took from the other persons post they think she settled down too early and is now getting itchy feet for her own identity.

Graham always supports anything she wants to do, she’s had a few jobs over the years so nobody has held her back. She’s just always gave them up.

Just watched her Longleat vlog (love that place, haven't been for years) she really comes across as quite moany, and she should stop embarrassing Alister, filming him whilst he crashed out, I'm sure we all remember the troubles she had with him, looks like he's turned out ok.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.