Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jammydodgers

Long term lurker but had to write something about this vile woman. How dare she use that horrible term about a disabled badge. I’ve reported her and left a comment, which she has since deleted. How does she have a disabled badge when she can easly walk up hill for miles a day? ?

Please excuse my spelling and grammar, I’m dyslexic and that’s the reason why I’ve not posted sooner but this woman’s true colours shone today ?

Reactions: 17

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She really is vile.

Don't worry Leasa - we'll be staying fully grounded whilst your life continues to go tits up.

You are scum of the earth - and allowing your daughter to hear those terms used so freely makes you a terrible mother.

• Heart

Maureen

The 200k is her lump sum pay out. I may not like her or her chann BUT shes entitled to that money. Shes served the public. Any job where you have worked for 30 plus years you will get a lump sum pay out. Regardless of where it comes from
Shes entitled to it!
On the contrary, her sense of 'entitlement' is one of her biggest problems. The way she refers to other human beings she encounters on that hill (sometimes immediately accusing them of criminal behaviour) is very concerning yet not surprising in light of the troubled career she's had. I am very relieved there is one less person like that serving in the Police forces.

It's me

Iconic Member
Do you think if Wilkes put up an apology tomorrow, acting really sincere, that most people would forgive it? I wouldn’t personally but I wonder if others would
No...because it's never sincere..

She tried to avoid and make out she didn't know. Then said ooo am sensitive too trying to pave the way for the following day.

She made out it was calling herself a word that shouldn't be used. She didn't she called the badge that...replacing blue or disabled for the word s. It was pathetic.
Then to class it as dark humour. It was said matter of fact and was also passive aggressive with her rant using more hate using the word asylum. Nice she may as well as gone further and called them bedlam. She was name calling.

Today's yeah but no but apology was pathetic coming after what she thought was Country Joe rounding everyone up but it was out of context and she really didn't know what to say. This was her second chance after the ****** comment. Let's be fair people were getting annoyed and were saying that they were offended by her stupid voices.

She's lost it...and I for one would look at anyone's integrity now who supports her from now on.

i just re listened to the clip and she asks Ellie 'we got the spacker badge, havent we?' in which Ellie replied Yeah. This suggest that they commonly use this term for the blue badge and its not a slip of the tongue like people are suggesting in the comments of the vlog!

karenjet

VIP Member
@westcoaster I think those who know, work or have lived with people with additional needs are very blessed humans. You should be honoured to have had a beautiful brother, who brought love and happiness to your life.

Those who haven't had these treasures times and memories are truly missing out!
I definitely agree. Our little lady is honestly like a ray of pure sunshine. She makes you feel happier just being with her. She loves everyone. You take her out and she’s waving and saying hello to everybody. She just makes people smile. I often say I don’t how I got so lucky to have her as my niece and godchild ?

• Heart

It's me

Iconic Member
Maybe she can re run a video from a year ago to fill in the gap
She has actually done that before
We could have fireworks...stolen from somewhere else and call them her own! She's done that before too. How the bearfam loved them. Not one wondered why all you could hear was Japanese voices must think Weymouth is the multicultural capital of the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 16

westcoaster

As a truly disabled person among others affected by the slur, and now called a lunatic and a troll maybe I should look into suing Wilkes as a 'hate crime' anyone want to join, we can make it class action.

I would never actually do this, I am not as quick to her to jump on the "when I get my money I am suing those tattle trolls" route.

But... Lady Muck hasn't finished digging her grave yet, so who knows what will happen in the future.

M

Member 3675

I can't believe she will thinking that by taking it down will help her. One bad decision after another. I wonder if this is how she handled business with the police station. Her colleagues didn't throw her a retirement goodbye party and she said The Federation cleaned out her desk and brought her belongings to her. Why wouldn't she pick them up herself if she was such hot-shot cop? Deal with the issue Leasa. It won't go away. When something is posted online it never really disappears.
I suspect all was not well with her at the police station. I doubt very much she had many friends there and her colleagues were probably glad to see the back of her. The reality is she checked out of that job a very long time ago and her colleagues will have moved on.
Her behaviour was always ALWAYS odd and contradictory. I always thought her dislike/ hatred of the Inghams was born from pure jealousy and the turning point was the Ingham saga itself but her daughter having to stand in line for a couple of hours to only get the standard 5 minutes or whatever with the Inghams.
Her reaction to the Ingham scandal was IMHO opportunistic and didn't serve any of the victims in any way. She encouraged victims to come forward to her part with personal details I considered her a pure fake
Her background in the police was bizarre she just completely ignored any reasonable standards of behaviour in the way she behaved
She became little more than a gobby self clever bully over time

M

Member 177

What’s the odds on a vlog tonight then Antibearfam ?
I heard storm clouds are brewing, Storm Wilkes is gathering bullshit across the Channel, festering around the hills in the Dorset area. At around 8pm it will spread around the world with false sincereties and love, rapidly inflicting frustration and upset to many.
Take care of yourselves and eachother out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
M

Member 177

To all the lurkers and people scared to speak up, don't worry. We are not here to moan at your spelling, grammar etc.
Just look at some of my posts. My grammar is terrible when I'm on a rant.
We are bitches at times but only when it's about Wilkes or defending our opinions. We don't give a shit about grammatical mistakes.

westcoaster

I just looked at the comments and most are In support of her. What’s wrong with people?
And the asking those who don't agree with Wilkes "why do they watch, and to jog on" we watch because she grooms and manipulates her bearfam and we are concerned. We also watch because she represents most bullies and braggarts whose karma eventually catches up and it is good train wreck tv. I don't know why anyone would watch for the content.

I get a proper laugh at how Wilkes claims not to care about what’s being said on here, that we’re all saddos etc yet she’s constantly hanging on everything said (well, mostly twisted versions) and devoting lots of chunks of he vlog to reiterating that she’s ‘not bothered’

Alright, Lease? ?
How’s the bum? Still runny?

• Haha

polarbabe

Hi.. First time posting on here because I am so mad at the use of that awful word. I've commented on her video, and yes she now has a couple of her 'fans' trying to stick up for her. I hope people soon open their eyes to her and see her for what she is.

westcoaster

It is looking like we have some common ground of why we are here, and that is empathy. She can call us trolls, lunatics, haters, whatever she wants. She isn't able to understand empathy. The way she talks about random people. She treats them as objects. smh

It's me

Iconic Member
Just want to remind people of Wilkes apology.
Screenshot_20190123-173502.jpg

I would also like to remind people that the word However is an alternative to but.

I was always taught if any apology comes with a but...anything said prior to the but is insincere and is wiped out and what people really mean is what comes after the but!

• Heart

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
All I’m gonna say is good riddance to bad rubbish and don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Cow!

• Heart

Cazzie

Watch the Wilkes family Christmas mash up, what a hypocrite, 27 minutes 42 seconds, I quote “ I’m jealous, i’m Jealous that I can’t provide for her like he does” tonight’s vlog, I’ve never been jealous of anyone, jog on Leasa !

• Haha
  • Heart