Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cazzie

Who is Country Joe and what is his connection with Wilkes. I tried to watch it but I didn't know what they were talking about. It seemed a strange place for Wilkes and her young one to participate in.
I was thinking the same ! Couldn’t be bothered to sit and watch it all ?

Maureen

@Maureen if you don't like the thread we have a saying here

Foxtrot Oscar.

We don't need the drama. Wilkes provides enough
I've been repeatedly accused of something, then I've quite easily refuted it - then silence.

Sounds like Wilkes behaviour. An apology would be polite. Please don't talk to me like that.

Don't understand why having a po box is a bad thing! majority of you tubers have them and they are not just for gifts! I don't see how people can slag her off for having one but if it was their favourite you tuber wouldn't bat an eyelid! I think this is getting petty now

Clm1977

Chatty Member
I think there is a private group for her. I used to read her thread but then it disappeared ??‍♀
Yes me too someone mentioned it being private but no idea how you get to read it
I Looked at a couple of her vlogs recently as I was shocked she was still going very boring and just her rambling on but couldn't believe that she was getting more than 1k of views on a lot of her vlogs who the hell is watching?

Last edited:

Maureen

I just thought you were a neighbour, or another parent from the school. There's quite a few threads that have people who know them offline commenting. I certainly never accused you of being in league with her.
I know you didn't but Charlotte did repeatedly (and I noticed the sympathetic likes) and then she went suddenly quiet after I responded - that's not fair on me.

And now this JimJam person has started spitting poison at me - it's not very nice behaviour though in light of the criticisms of her do you think?

Thank you for your civilised response though.

Maureen

Maureen there was silence because I couldn’t be bothered , I don’t know what your game is and I don’t wanna know but I agree with others that you’re trying to derail the thread therefore I remained silent as I wasn’t going to engage and give you the platform to derail the thread via me , so there you go ??
How was I trying to derail the thread? IN FACT I was getting people to get back on topic.

M

Member 177

Does she still take things of her subscribers?

Hopefully that will stop now she can support herself.
I believe she was "gifted" items over Christmas after claiming to be in poverty but managed to buy champagne and a few luxuries.