Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prettylittleliar29

Chatty Member
Imagine calling people who once folllowrd you and donated money to help you etc ‘idiots’ I can’t believe how vile she is, they don’t pay your wages but pay your adsense! I was really trying to refrain but here in Scotland Leasa is what we call a CUNT

Reactions: 20
M

Member 3675

My head is firmly out of leasa ass and i believe what she said was disgusting! but you have to ask yourself where do YOU draw the line at being angry at someone or bullying them! call her out for her choice of words is fine but slagging her off because of the way she looks or her parenting is wrong! i dont agree with leasa about blaming the black humour but i think she knows she fucked up and she doesnt understand how she can fix it!
Bollocks she looks way older than she is At least 10 years hence the Granny tag
She comes across to me as a shite parent
She uses other peoples circumstances for her own gain
She thinks she is owed stuff because she was a policewoman
She uses social media to slag off anyone and everyone these ranger from her daughters teachers think about that for a minute
Can you imaging being one of her teachers and having to face this blustering old ratbag on parents evening knowing she has slagged you off on You Tube to all and sundry.
She has slagged off her daughters father not just privately but again on social media - is that "good" parenting or shit parenting - I say the latter
She slags off randoms she passes on her walks
She pleads poverty as and when it suits her
She's a really great role model isn't she

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I think leasa has had a superiority vibe since she received her lump sum ,
The whole asking a sofa employee for coffee who the actual fuck does that does she think she is julia Roberts in pretty woman ,
It’s disgusting plus she is like a teenager with her first car , she was showing off and trying to act like the big cheese and out popped that disgusting phrase and she probably thought she was being cool
Leasa you’re not cool love you’re not even tepid but soon you’ll be indebted at this rate the way you act just shows you’ve never had anything ??
you’re a grown adult but you act like you’ve just received you’re first wage ,
Yes most of us blow our first wage but we learned from it and matured doh ??

• Heart

Boro Lass

That vile Old Hag has no intention of giving up vlogging ffs. She has the F*g audacity to call Us Evil, when She uses words like she did. She obviously thought there should be no come back on her for that remark. The mind boggles at how She thinks She is above Everyone else, and can use derogatory words like that without being pulled for it. No wonder She has no real Friends and people in general do not like the old ugly hag. I feel so sorry for Ellie, she would be so much better living with Her Dad. I'm sure she wouldn't hear any derogatory words there, He sounds a nice man.

• Heart

Eesme

She may be legally entitled to it, but she's very lucky to be a boomer and get such a generous pension. Right place right time rather than anything to do with working hard or public service.
People after her won't get anywhere near the same amount and younger tax payers will have to fork out for these very generous pensions and many will never be able to retire and have to fund the greedy boomers that took far more out of the system than they ever paid in.

M

Member 177

She'll blame her age and say it was commonly used and she was referring to herself not intending to offend. Imo it doesn't matter how old you are or if it's about yourself certain words should be left in history and not introduced to the next generation.
I still stand by my opinion that if this was said by a anyone else there would be more uproar.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Double standards if Chris mingham for example had said it Dougal would be the first to crucify him and rightly so , it’s no different for wilko no different at all call a spade a spade ♠ and call her out for what she is a nasty bitch ?

Reactions: 18

karenjet

VIP Member
Lets do it Karenjet Lets stand united for disabled people I am going to get a Picture of My Garry right now xx
Good girl!

Our wee lady puts people to shame, myself included with the stuff I moan about. She’s been through so much and that smile is never off her face

She had an 8 hour open heart operation last year, and when she woke up still doped to the eyeballs the first thing she did was put her hand out for daddy to do round and round the garden ?

• Heart

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I cannot believe just how stupid I have been watching that poor excuse,I have 2 disabled adult Children both with Disabilities,My Son Has Cerebral palsy with severe learning Disability,My Daughter is a Renal patient,I was very offended by her choice of word, I left a comment telling her to crawl back in the gutter, nasty evil bitch,I quickly unsubscribed,I wish I had listened to what you were all saying I feel so damn stupid.

• Sad
M

Member 177

Only lunatic I see is her. She's running an asylum. She's a twisted lying, manipulating bitch.

Busy today only watch 4 minutes but agree with you all.

It's me

Iconic Member
Wilko has probably become hard due to the nature of her job , I get that but she should have a therapist , it doesn’t give her the right to insult other disabled people .
One of my friends who is ex met police, because that's a walk in the park isn't it. Got stabbed on duty and must have seen a lot more than she did in London than in Dorset.
Am not saying there won't be some arsehole, pretentious so and so's but that's with a lot of careers too. You'll always get prats in certain occupations and think why are you doing this job you really aren't cut out for it!

I think she's always been this way looking back to all this hatred to how her mum was with her, how her Dad should have left her. She's walked along with a chip on her shoulders for years. She applied for the police because whilst working in a bank some 'dozy cow' or words to that affect applied and got in so she thought well if she can do it I can. Always an air of I am better than others.

What an absolute joke! She’s only apologised bc she wants people to stop ‘harassing her’. Hmmm would of thought a police officer would know the difference between harassment and varying opinions. God she really has given me a bad picture of the police force. But as the saying go authority attracts bully’s!
As usual double standards leasa. Calls people idiots, trolls, makes assumptions about everyone and anyone but once she’s on the receiving end of very justifiable criticism, tries to take the moral high ground.
Has she no shame? No self awareness?

Christ I’m now wondering if that lump sum is actually her pension or did her colleagues have a whip round just to see the back of her? I know what I’d do.

• Haha
  • Heart

karenjet

VIP Member
Why does she zoom in on Ellie's private regions SO much? I know sometimes it can be accidental, but in editing you would remove it. Especially given her previous job role, and as she tells us so often of the sick things she has witnessed, she knows how disgusting paedophiles are, and the kind of images that they keep. I wouldn't want a daughter of mine ANYWHERE in that loop! Stop zooming in on Ellie.... Nothing about this is me being a GEM, but it is me being extremely concerned. The Inghams are just as bad, every picture of Issy is questionable these days. Sad that it's done in 'relative' innocence but it is the times we are living in!
But does she know how disgusting paedophiles are? Or does she just not care? That baby powder fart video blew my mind. Surely she has to know the amount of perverts with odd fetishes there are out there?
So she zooms right In on it then puts a child in the thumbnail!

I can guarantee that video has been saved by pervs far and wide.

Worked in child protection? ?
What a joke. Wouldn’t you think she’d start by protecting her own child?

She’s showed her address on camera multiple times. Has shown the outside of her home which means anyone with access to google maps can find it anyway. Shows Ellie in her school uniform and shown her full name.

Fucking idiot. My cat has more sense.

Reactions: 17

karenjet

VIP Member
I’ve been guilty myself of thinking political correctness has gone mad more than once, when I hear about things like them not being allowed to sing baa baa black sheep in nurseries anymore, but have to sing rainbow sheep instead.

This is so SO much worse than things like that. That word is absolutely disgusting. If I ever heard my kids coming out with a word like that they’d be very sorry girls.

My dad - who’s 10 years older than Wilkes and has ran in a lot of different circles in his time was disgusted. He said he’s not heard that word from anybody in a good 40 years

SoManyLiars

I am losing faith in the entire police force if she is an accurate representation of their attitude towards those they perceive as lower than them.

• Heart
M

Member 177

I cannot believe just how stupid I have been watching that poor excuse,I have 2 disabled adult Children both with Disabilities,My Son Has Cerebral palsy with severe learning Disability,My Daughter is a Renal patient,I was very offended by her choice of word, I left a comment telling her to crawl back in the gutter, nasty evil bitch,I quickly unsubscribed,I wish I had listened to what you were all saying I feel so damn stupid.
Don't feel stupid. She's very clever at manipulating the situation to make herself appear the victim.
Tonight she has no excuse. She clearly uses the S word on a regular basis and that just proves what a nasty bitch she really is.
I'm not holding back my thoughts anymore.
She can send her bear fam over to disrupt the thread but in time they'll come back to us and say you were right all along.

Leasa Wilkes is a manipulating, self centred bitch. She will never change. The chips on her shoulder are so deep and she's consumed with jealousy over others. I can see in a year or two she'll be sat on her own and blaming YouTube for her failings.