The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crowd related trauma...but she's at a very busy theme park, staying in a large resort with no other adult with her for support?
Sounds like she suffers really bad.
She wont get PIP unless she lies about the help she needs from another person. PIP uses a points system,
To get anywhere near enough points for care Ellie would have to be doing almost everything for her cooking cleaning feeding dressing bathing toileting the Mobility she wont get, again because unless she lies and says she cannot plan and follow a route without the help of another person She is one of the biggest scammers really i would like to ram her Disabled blue badge down her throat,

Reactions: 5
She wont get PIP unless she lies about the help she needs from another person. PIP uses a points system,
To get anywhere near enough points for care Ellie would have to be doing almost everything for her cooking cleaning feeding dressing bathing toileting the Mobility she wont get, again because unless she lies and says she cannot plan and follow a route without the help of another person She is one of the biggest scammers really i would like to ram her Disabled blue badge down her throat,
Or alternatively, to be entitled to a blue badge, she has to get the mobility rate, which is that she cannot walk more than 50 metres without stopping. Those daily walks with the dogs are way in excess of 50 metres, never mind the miles she is clocking up at the theme park. She will be more than likely saying the the fibromyalgia affects her ability to walk. Unfortunately, her vlogs show her walking the dogs every day so it is all bullshit. She probably told the assessor that she's an ex cop and they would not expect her to lie and commit potential benefit fraud.

Reactions: 7
Just watched last night vlog and I’m livid.

Leasa is the worst kind of person. Her smugness about splashing the cash, constant gurning and the sheer joy she has about having someone wait on her is disgusting. She’s not being ‘posh’ for the day, she’s being a vile waste of space throwing around money she didn’t earn and only got because of a ridiculous policy that was in place when she joined up.

All her ‘anxiety’ and troubles leaving the house and interacting with people when she was on a budget are just a distant memory. Having a bit of cash and a reason to think ‘I’m better than you’ is all she needs to be a smug sorry excuse for a human being.

Those poor people who have to wait on her. The menacing gurn and laughter at their expense is what really got to me.
These are people ffs. With a lot more morals and kindness than Leasa I don’t doubt. They’re doing a job. Something she’d want to think about.
Not that she’ll ever put 2 and 2 together that when her lump sum is long gone, they’re people she’s belittling will still have a steady wage coming it while she has half what she’s used to and a load of overpriced crap cluttering her already full house.

How can someone treat people like this?

Mind you, I shouldn’t expect anything more from the woman who wastes no opportunity to tell the internet how annoying her daughter is (sorry Lease, the internet is well aware how annoying your daughter is)

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Leasa is the worst kind of person. Her smugness about splashing the cash, constant gurning and the sheer joy she has about having someone wait on her is disgusting. She’s not being ‘posh’ for the day, she’s being a vile waste of space throwing around money she didn’t earn and only got because of a ridiculous policy that was in place when she joined up.

All her ‘anxiety’ and troubles leaving the house and interacting with people when she was on a budget are just a distant memory. Having a bit of cash and a reason to think ‘I’m better than you’ is all she needs to be a smug sorry excuse for a human being.

Those poor people who have to wait on her. The menacing gurn and laughter at their expense is what really got to me.
These are people ffs. With a lot more morals and kindness than Leasa I don’t doubt. They’re doing a job. Something she’d want to think about.
Not that she’ll ever put 2 and 2 together that when her lump sum is long gone, they’re people she’s belittling will still have a steady wage coming it while she has half what she’s used to and a load of overpriced crap cluttering her already full house.

Mind you, I shouldn’t expect anything more from the woman who wastes no opportunity to tell the internet how annoying her daughter is (sorry Lease, the internet is well aware how annoying your daughter is)
I wouldn’t worry, I’m a firm believer in Karma.
Wilkes can only stay in that house until her daughter is old enough. It’s not her house she has no rights there, she knows this as well but instead of sensibly saving money for this impending future she will find in a few years all the money blown and her ex asking her to leave. She will be homeless with no money, she will have to beg but no one will care.
Had she had any sense she would have put the money away so she could outright buy a house somewhere cheaper.

Reactions: 10

Agree with all of this, and her filming the people running to get spaces like they were animals in a zoo

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t worry, I’m a firm believer in Karma.
Wilkes can only stay in that house until her daughter is old enough. It’s not her house she has no rights there, she knows this as well but instead of sensibly saving money for this impending future she will find in a few years all the money blown and her ex asking her to leave. She will be homeless with no money, she will have to beg but no one will care.
Had she had any sense she would have put the money away so she could outright buy a house somewhere cheaper.
She’d never have done that. Buying a house would have meant saving a bit more or getting a small mortgage, things you have to plan for and can’t impulsively do like a child (or a Wilkes) would.
That and a house she could afford wouldn’t be the ‘posh’ statement house with a huge garden and electric gates that would ‘make everyone else jealous’ that Wilkes would want.
Not that anyone would be jealous. Most people aren’t as in awe of money the way Wilkes is.

It just reminds me of when someone commented about having more than her (because they have family and actual friends) and she did that rant with the innocent ‘I don’t want for what others have’ monologue.
Bs. She just wants the money and for people to be as Jess loud of her as she is if anyone who she thinks has a bit of cash.

Agree with all of this, and her filming the people running to get spaces like they were animals in a zoo
The way she films people is vile. No sense of their privacy. Can imagine the fuss she’d kick up if she saw someone filming her or Ellie.

Again with the drinking at a kids resort. And before 12. What a mess of a person.

Wilkes had the revelation, after her initial spending spree, that money didn't buy happiness. When she receives her credit card bill once home I don't believe she will feel any better. I noticed when Ellie didn't want to refill her drink she reminded Ellie who was paying for the drink. I wonder how many times she plays that card?

Reactions: 9
I hope she is keeping an eye on all these "charge it to my room" items. It's so easy to say all that and then think tit did I spend that much.

Ellie must have at least $100 worth of pins now, they are all around $10 to $25, the Mickey snuggle tops they had at typhoon will have easily been $40 each. I know a hoodie is around $45, many are nearer $60.
Will she buy another case for coming home with because the rate she's buying they've easily filled the empty case by now.

Last edited:
Wilkes had the revelation, after her initial spending spree, that money didn't buy happiness. When she receives her credit card bill once home I don't believe she will feel any better. I noticed when Ellie didn't want to refill her drink she reminded Ellie who was paying for the drink. I wonder how many times she plays that card?
I believe the house she’s staying in will get given to Ellie when she’s old enough so she had probably better start being nice to her.
Ironically I think Ellie will chuck her out when she’s fulfilled her use.

She did say last night they are going of to Cuba next year then there's the trip to Canada at the end of summer and new York at Christmas this year

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She did say last night they are going of to Cuba next year then there's the trip to Canada at the end of summer and new York at Christmas this year
Wait until she goes to book it and find there’s not enough money in her account

• Haha
Has she ordered a magic money tree online? He pay out will not last untill the end of the year.. water would run through her fingers slower. She will be pleading poverty before the year is out. But it won't be her fault, she will blame everyone but her self.

I've been holding my tongue commenting on this thread but I can't anymore.

I'm disabled, need to claim ESA and PIP and have to live in sheltered housing to receive the daily support I need to survive. I can't do many basic things and it kills me every day that I can't just go live my life and progress like everyone else does. It's affected my relationships, friendships, my mental health (two suicide attempts) and I need to put in 10x more effort than an able-bodied person everyday just to get through the day and then I have the difficulties through the night to look forward to. Joy.

I've attached my PIP assessment to show you what you need to qualify for each part and I can tell you now.. they are TOUGH and I'm still wondering why I didn't score higher on many of those parts when I require the highest levels of home help and sheltered living care and I'm not even eligible for a blue badge or a motability car despite my physical disabilities having a significant impact on my mental health which has resulted in me only being able to leave the house a handful of times in the past few years (diagnosed agoraphobia and general anxiety disorder caused by the suffering I've experienced with my long term physical disabilities and under psychiatric care.) A blue badge and motability car could have such a huge improvement on my life and provide me with a much needed aide to live my life but I was denied.

I have absolutely no idea how Wilkes has scored high enough to receive PIP and a blue badge. She walks her dogs every single day. She can take Ellie out to shops, to school, she can do supermarket shops, she can go on a long road trip to France, go in swimming pools and sunbathe, just go out by herself in general without fear, she can feed herself food and bathe, and go on a plane to Florida unaided and walks for miles and miles and miles around theme parks. Plus she can look after pets, do washing up, clean the house, leave the house without a support person, receives no house help or personal care help etc.. And she can vlog! Don't underestimate that! If her assessor knew she talks to a camera everyday and uploads it online for the whole world to see they would not be scoring her highly on the anxiety/PTSD front because that's one of the most anxiety-inducing things you can do.

Remember the PIP and ESA assessors under the Tories are looking not to give you money, they will grasp onto anything they can to not give you the points you need to qualify so they can cut the benefits bill and will dig into every aspect of your life. Tens of thousands of people with conditions like multiple sclerosis, severe epilepsy, autism, amputated limbs, and cancer have been denied. They are known to be especially strict on people who say they have conditions like fibromyalgia, anxiety disorders, PTSD, M.E, back pain, arthritis and will usually not award you any points or so little points that it's not enough to qualify.

Wilkes must have laid her conditions (if she actually has any) on thick. Really, really thick. And it disgusts me because it's people like her who makes people feed into the belief that most people with disabilities are liars and scroungers and lazy arses. It's people like her that have made these assessments as strict and devastating as they are and made the assessors believe those with genuine disabilities are trying to pull a fast one and fiddle the system, but instead of managing to weed out the fakers they're penalising the genuine ones instead. Thousands of diabled people have killed themselves or died after being declared 'fit for work', including those who can't communicate, or can't walk, or have terminal illnesses..google it, educate yourselves, it's heartbreaking.

I also wonder if she's declared all this money she's received to DWP. If you come into any other money, even if it's just an extra £100 month you need to report it so they can reassess your claim. If she hasn't declared it you can bet they're going to come down hard on her if she's reported as most people who cheat the benefits system these days go to jail.

Don't even get me started on her saying the 'S' word. If she was truly disabled she wouldn't be going anywhere near those derogatory terms. She infuriates me.

20190415_064250.jpg 20190415_064331 (2)3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
that's the 1st spectical of the day , watching the ants come in at 12.32 on the vlog. talking about people coming into the typhoo lagoon area.
then they have forgotten their brush after going on the lazy river, I wonder if the lady will fetch us one..... I think both of them are lazeeee .

The way she was going on about that shower I was expecting one of those amazing wet rooms with jet sprays shooting out of the walls and everything 🤣
It’s a normal bloody shower, I have a better one and it wasn’t even that expensive! Oh look it’s got a separate shower head, whoopdeedoo 🙄

Reactions: 2

I'm disabled, need to claim ESA and PIP and have to live in sheltered housing to receive the daily support I need to survive. I can't do many basic things and it kills me every day that I can't just go live my life and progress like everyone else does. It's affected my relationships, friendships, my mental health (two suicide attempts) and I need to put in 10x more effort than an able-bodied person everyday just to get through the day and then I have the difficulties through the night to look forward to. Joy.

I've attached my PIP assessment to show you what you need to qualify for each part and I can tell you now.. they are TOUGH and I'm still wondering why I didn't score higher on many of those parts when I require the highest levels of home help and sheltered living care and I'm not even eligible for a blue badge or a motability car despite my physical disabilities having a significant impact on my mental health which has resulted in me only being able to leave the house a handful of times in the past few years (diagnosed agoraphobia and general anxiety disorder caused by the suffering I've experienced with my long term physical disabilities and under psychiatric care.) A blue badge and motability car could have such a huge improvement on my life and provide me with a much needed aide to live my life but I was denied.

I have absolutely no idea how Wilkes has scored high enough to receive PIP and a blue badge. She walks her dogs every single day. She can take Ellie out to shops, to school, she can do supermarket shops, she can go on a long road trip to France, go in swimming pools and sunbathe, just go out by herself in general without fear, she can feed herself food and bathe, and go on a plane to Florida unaided and walks for miles and miles and miles around theme parks. Plus she can look after pets, do washing up, clean the house, leave the house without a support person, receives no house help or personal care help etc.. And she can vlog! Don't underestimate that! If her assessor knew she talks to a camera everyday and uploads it online for the whole world to see they would not be scoring her highly on the anxiety/PTSD front because that's one of the most anxiety-inducing things you can do.

Remember the PIP and ESA assessors under the Tories are looking not to give you money, they will grasp onto anything they can to not give you the points you need to qualify so they can cut the benefits bill and will dig into every aspect of your life. Tens of thousands of people with conditions like multiple sclerosis, severe epilepsy, autism, amputated limbs, and cancer have been denied. They are known to be especially strict on people who say they have conditions like fibromyalgia, anxiety disorders, PTSD, M.E, back pain, arthritis and will usually not award you any points or so little points that it's not enough to qualify.

Wilkes must have laid her conditions (if she actually has any) on thick. Really, really thick. And it disgusts me because it's people like her who makes people feed into the belief that most people with disabilities are liars and scroungers and lazy arses. It's people like her that have made these assessments as strict and devastating as they are and made the assessors believe those with genuine disabilities are trying to pull a fast one and fiddle the system, but instead of managing to weed out the fakers they're penalising the genuine ones instead. Thousands of diabled people have killed themselves or died after being declared 'fit for work', including those who can't communicate, or can't walk, or have terminal illnesses..google it, educate yourselves, it's heartbreaking.

I also wonder if she's declared all this money she's received to DWP. If you come into any other money, even if it's just an extra £100 month you need to report it so they can reassess your claim. If she hasn't declared it you can bet they're going to come down hard on her if she's reported as most people who cheat the benefits system these days go to jail.

Don't even get me started on her saying the 'S' word. If she was truly disabled she wouldn't be going anywhere near those derogatory terms. She infuriates me.

View attachment 12122View attachment 12123
I am so sorry to hear about the hard time you're having navigating the benefit system and even more sorry that it has let you down. Have you tried CAB? They might be able to help you appeal the decision not to award you the mobility component of pip. One thing I do know is that PIP is not means tested, and you don't have to be getting ESA to get PIP. So the fact that Wilkes has received a huge pay out from work won't matter for PIP. She will have needed to score sufficient points to qualify for PIP based on her ability to look after herself and to mobilise. I really don't understand how she has got a blue badge as she would need to qualify for PIP to be eligible for s blue badge. In her last vlog she said that she had walked an average of 5 to 6 a day on holiday. That's a darn site more the the maximum of 50 metres that she needs to qualify for PIP.

View attachment 12122View attachment 12123
I am so sorry to hear the way you have been treated on being assessed for Pip, I agree that people like Wilkes are to blame,
they Scam Lie and Con their way into claiming these benefits,leaving it difficult for the Genuine claiments.
I have heard some awful things about assessers lying.But i have to say My Son was treated well at his assessment at home with Capita.

Reactions: 6
I am so sorry to hear about the hard time you're having navigating the benefit system and even more sorry that it has let you down. Have you tried CAB? They might be able to help you appeal the decision not to award you the mobility component of pip. One thing I do know is that PIP is not means tested, and you don't have to be getting ESA to get PIP. So the fact that Wilkes has received a huge pay out from work won't matter for PIP. She will have needed to score sufficient points to qualify for PIP based on her ability to look after herself and to mobilise. I really don't understand how she has got a blue badge as she would need to qualify for PIP to be eligible for s blue badge. In her last vlog she said that she had walked an average of 5 to 6 a day on holiday. That's a darn site more the the maximum of 50 metres that she needs to qualify for PIP.
Oh I see, thank you for clarifying that you can have extra money without needed to declare it if you're only in receipt of PIP, I didn't know that. My support worker fills in my forms for me, I get so distressed having to deal with it all, it's a nightmare. I didn't realise that you can get PIP without ESA and I assumed she had ESA as well. I've had my support worker and my housing association benefits advisor appeal about the mobility components on my behalf which included more than a decades worth of medical notes and recent letters from all of my medical team including from my specialist and psychiatrist specifically explaining how having a car is essential for me to leave a house but it was still denied so I have no other options.

As you said I have no idea how she's qualified for PIP, even I was only awarded 1 or 2 points for things I struggle immensely with. How the hell has Wilkes been scored highly enough in all the other categories to get PIP including the mobility part??! It's baffling.

Reactions: 4
Oh I see, thank you for clarifying that you can have extra money without needed to declare it if you're only in receipt of PIP, I didn't know that. My support worker fills in my forms for me, I get so distressed having to deal with it all, it's a nightmare. I didn't realise that you can get PIP without ESA and I assumed she had ESA as well. I've had my support worker and my housing association benefits advisor appeal about the mobility components on my behalf which included more than a decades worth of medical notes and recent letters from all of my medical team including from my specialist and psychiatrist specifically explaining how having a car is essential for me to leave a house but it was still denied so I have no other options.

As you said I have no idea how she's qualified for PIP, even I was only awarded 1 or 2 points for things I struggle immensely with. How the hell has Wilkes been scored highly enough in all the other categories to get PIP including the mobility part??! It's baffling.
I don't think she has got PIP (yet). She apparently got the blue badge based on her PTSD and not mobility, but did mention how she might apply for PIP when the lump sum runs out as she thinks the pension won't be enough to live off of. (It would if she stopped spending like some sort of millionaire)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.