The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t quite grasp her “vlogging content” and her “audience” ....she is boring.
Her holiday vlogs :sleep: they both look miserable as sin.
I think 99% of the viewers are just here to see how long before a) she runs out of money and b) she gets her blue badge taken off her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can you make the happiest place on earth so dull!!
Wouldn’t surprise me if they do try to sue her for misrepresenting the experience of the holiday. I wonder if there’s a clause in the holiday contract about what gets put on social media. I have read about people getting sued for writing on review websites about hotels etc so it wouldn’t be unprecedented

Reactions: 4
Not watched her since the despicable “S word” thing. Thought I’d see what the trout’s up to in Florida.

Just as I imagined 😴

I so feel for Ellie. The constant filming of her backside and scoffing is doing her NO favours for her street-cred at school. I know it’s shallow to say, but sadly, it’s the truth. She’s making her the biggest target for the piss-takers/bully’s.

Wilkes has the most punchable face (her lips really put me about). No wonder she’s got no friends, everything about her’s just unlikeable.

She’ll deffo be skint by Christmas.

Reactions: 8
Ellie should of been allowed to take a friend or cousin or something with her. Going on rides alone is so bloody sad. Also that poor child has gained so much weight recently. She needs clothes that fit her properly and her mother needs to stop filming from the back. What is Ellie going to think of all this in the future when she's grown up and looking back? I think Wilkes does it to troll us and wind us up. So she's basically using her daughter to stir up stuff. How sad. She definitely needs another child her age around to enjoy things and bounce off each other. It's so depressing and sad 😔

Reactions: 6
What about the room tour, where she said she can't film the toilet as there was a deposit in it. ( her words ) So, not flush it then, minger!! It's the video where they are leaving the first hotel.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think 99% of the viewers are just here to see how long before a) she runs out of money and b) she gets her blue badge taken off her
That's what I'm here for. It'll serve her right for bragging and splashing the cash in everyone's face whilst gurning.

What about the room tour, where she said she can't film the toilet as there was a deposit in it. ( her words ) So, not flush it then, minger!! It's the video where they are leaving the first hotel.
That's so gross.

Reactions: 2
because shes lying about how bad her illness make her disabled..she left police force now and got her early retirement by exageratting her health issues and now has to play the story on to make sure she keeps her PIP and blue badge and probably on Income related ESA as well now... Makes me bloody angry watching this,surely we should ALL report her for blue badge and scamming claims....

Watched the majic kingdom vlog today..was bored so looked in! and excuse me!! NO scooter, so today she doesnt need one with all that walking!! she such a bull shitter,just shows and re affirms to me how police force attract the most currupt type pereonalitys people.
Wait she gets PIP? Wow I didn’t know this, she honestly disgusts me.

Reactions: 5
She must get mobility as she owns a blue badge? Unless areas award them without proof of mobility issues.
I'm pretty sure she got her blue badge when she was on work leave though, and was always adamant that she's never claimed any benefits (during the whole France situation). Its only recently that she said she was going to look into claiming it incase the monthly pension isn't enough for her to live off.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She must get mobility as she owns a blue badge? Unless certain areas award them without proof of mobility issues.
She said yesterday in her live that her blue badge wasn't for mobility but for psychological disability because of the PTSD. I don't know how using a more convenient parking spot makes a difference other than being, in her own words, free rather than paid. If she has PTSD because of crowd related trauma a parking pass won't make the destination less crowded.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She said yesterday in her live that her blue badge wasn't for mobility but for psychological disability because of the PTSD. I don't know how using a more convenient parking spot makes a difference other than being, in her own words, free rather than paid. If she has PTSD because of crowd related trauma a parking pass won't make the destination less crowded.
Crowd related trauma...but she's at a very busy theme park, staying in a large resort with no other adult with her for support?
Sounds like she suffers really bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
ok if thats true why did she defend her having the blue badge so badly and deny walking a mile if that up the hill when we all freaking know its further then a mille swear she forgets the lies she tells

Reactions: 9
Wait she gets PIP? Wow I didn’t know this, she honestly disgusts me.
She'll never get income based ESA due to her pension, she'd be on contribution based if she was in the support group until they decided she was fit enough for work or moved her into the work related group (You can only be contribution based for year if in that group)

Reactions: 4
ok if thats true why did she defend her having the blue badge so badly and deny walking a mile if that up the hill when we all freaking know its further then a mille swear she forgets the lies she tells
She doesn't think but runs on impulse. Since someone mentioned that she should give the badge back after all the theme park walking we can expect more than usual moaning the next few vlogs. The trouble is that her actions are contrary. It is like she reads off a list of symptoms in a Google search rather than really feeling so.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t watch her smug gurning face and her bad camera work.
As for her perceived illnesses, I feel that she dips into a bag of random symptoms and uses whatever she feels she can to detract from her
piss-poor behaviour and appalling attitude.
Even if she does actually suffer from all the things that she claims none of it excuses the condescending way that she speaks to or about people.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.