The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came out with no coat and wearing sandals because it was lovely and warm with a good forecast this morning so of course there's now thunderstorm warnings from lunchtime

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Of course it's going to be miserable over the bank hol, it's tradition 🙄.

Has anyone noticed the explosion in gnats/midges this year? Soon as there's a whiff of sun they seem to be everywhere.

Reactions: 3
As nice as it is to be sat in the sun I wish the wind would go! Its ruining it.

The rain this morning is horrendous! So sick of this, no sign of sun in the forecast here all week 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Best day so far here, actually heard a cuckoo and the swallows are back!
Tis chilly though, but dry!

Another warmish sunny day would love to be out in the garden but are hole neighbours kick their dog out in their garden all day and all it does is yap constantly
Back to rain and a bit odd peace tomorrow

Sat in the garden, in shorts! Tiny bit cold now the suns gone behind the cloud bit it's finally nice here! Forecast this all week, let's hope it stays around

Sat in the garden, in shorts! Tiny bit cold now the suns gone behind the cloud bit it's finally nice here! Forecast this all week, let's hope it stays around
Im wrapped up in a duvet, freezing! Though knowing how this weather changes so much, I'll be moaning it's too hot soon!

I caught the sun yesterday, my arms looked like squashies 😂 it’s lovely again today, but typically meant to piss down tomorrow

Been outside the last 2 days watching racing and the mornings were beautiful, but then when it clouded over it was so chilly! And today is going to be vile. Why can’t we just have a spell of fine weather, it doesn’t have to be hot but just dry and blue skies would be a start!

Reactions: 4
Too hot?! It’s still jeans and T-shirt weather for me. Needs to be another 5-10 degrees hotter for me to really feel warm and crack out the shorts 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1