The Walking Dead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me! I've binged from the beginning as I previously gave up on season 9..am now on season 11! Have loved it so much more this time round

Does anyone watch the spin offs too? I love all things walking dead
Yes! I watch FTWD & world beyond! Just started FTWD again season 5 to catch up & then move onto season 6&7!
World beyond was slow to start but it’s interesting to find out about CRM!

I saw aswell someone asking on this thread about the crowd michone followed , I think it’s the commonwealth or at least a branch off them. CRM (who took Rick) seems very closed off behind walls and travel by air & truck from what I’ve seen in world beyond so it doesn’t make sense why they would be walking!

I’m not used to waiting for an episode as I binged it all in the last couple of months! Very intrigued for the next episode now!

Reactions: 1
I did say “Oh come on” at the end of this weeks episode

I have such a love hate relationship with this show!

Reactions: 6
Honestly I just watch it now cos I feel obligated to after watching it for so long. :ROFLMAO: May as well stick it out and see it through to the end.

Reactions: 8
I imagine they will show us in flashbacks what happens in the 6 months leading up to that scene at the end. Or go between now & then to really confuse us.

Reactions: 4
I am a big fan of TWD, I must admit the last few seasons I have struggled as it hasnt been anywhere near as good but those first few seasons were that amazing that I will stick it out to the end.

I really miss Hershel I loved him! I love Negan too even when he was a real bad guy i really enjoyed watching him.

Small fact Samantha Morton who plays Alpha lives quite close to me. Really hated her character thought but she is a brill actress.

For me the constantly coming up against gangs of bad guys is really boring now, I would love it if they got back to the days of season 2/3 when it showed them trying to build a community and a safer life.

Favourite baddie for me was The Governer I loved him!

So many memorable scenes, it was groundbreaking TV I think at the time.

Reactions: 4
I love TWD and FTWD and am still hanging on in watching out of nostalgic love for the earlier seasons but I’m honestly really struggling. I thought last night’s episode bordered on boring. I’m holding out for Negan scenes (anyone think that against all the odds and how wrong it would seem, that a romance could blossom between him and Maggie??) and for RICK to come back. Although I imagine that will be in the very final 5 mins of the last ever episode. Didn’t realise that this was a three part final.
FTWD is back next month.

As soon as Rick left it fell apart. Carl should never have been killed off either, as he survived in the comics

Reactions: 3
I’m sticking with it for the sake of it, but honestly these last two episodes have just been shite filler

Reactions: 2
I gave up halfway through this series and haven’t returned. Is anyone really interested in endless spin offs?
Even Kirkman knew when to finish the comic and did so at the right time

Just finished the final episode, I enjoyed it won't give any spoilers but one scene made me cry and I am not a cryer.

Going to catch up on FTWD now as a series behind but once that is done we will watch TWD from the very beginning again.

Reactions: 3
Just finished the final episode, I enjoyed it won't give any spoilers but one scene made me cry and I am not a cryer.

Going to catch up on FTWD now as a series behind but once that is done we will watch TWD from the very beginning again.
I had tears too that I was not expecting.
Confused by the end…or is it just meant to be a teaser for the film and spin-offs

I had tears too that I was not expecting.
Confused by the end…or is it just meant to be a teaser for the film and spin-offs
There's no films anymore, Rick and Michonne are getting their own spin off. So it was basically setting that up!

• Wow
Reactions: 1