The Walking Dead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would start a thread to get peoples thoughts on TWD.

I still watch it and enjoy it albeit not as much as I used to.

I don’t follow comics or anything just the TV so no comic spoilers please 😄

Thoughts anyone? 💀

I don't enjoy it anymore.

How long did it take for them to find a new threat? Talk about rinse and repeat.

Thinking back to the earlier series, the psychology of being in that situation, the group dynamics.. the quality of script isn't there any more.

And the acting was questionable. Darryl wasn't even running behind that tree!

Reactions: 4
No spoilers but they’ve almost caught up to the comics now. It will be interesting to see what happens next. I’m currently without internet so I’ve not seen the new season yet. I’m really glad Angela Kang took over as show runner, the characters have been much more three dimensional in the past couple of seasons.

Reactions: 1
Loved the earlier seasons but it's got really boring they should've called quits ages ago 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Goodness me I cant belive its still going. I stopped watching it when Negan came onto the sence. They started dragging it out after the second season IMO.

Reactions: 5
I do still enjoy it but agree maybe it could have been wound up. I still want to know why / how Darryl and Michone (I think) got the X scars. What was deal with the helicopter, jadis and where Rick went?

Reactions: 2
I've been watching since the beginning so I want to watch until the end, I still love it but it isn't as good.
Mistake killing off Glenn and even more so Carl

I do still enjoy it but agree maybe it could have been wound up. I still want to know why / how Darryl and Michone (I think) got the X scars. What was deal with the helicopter, jadis and where Rick went?
There was an episode where they showed how they got the X scars. Around the end of season 9 I think

I think after negan came along it got a bit boring. The whisperers after was better, the scene with the heads on sticks was quite dramatic and shocking.... But I think people had given up before then.
I think the ending needs to show what happened or closure on rick to finish the show properly but I don't think it will.

Reactions: 3
Been A Fan Since The Start, Too invested to stop now. With Season 11 being the last, I have a feeling that and this is just my theory, the 3 rick movies they have planned, the final one will feature him being reunited with the group.

IT HAS to end like that.

I haven't read the comics, and to be honest I didn't think there were any!

The first 5 or 6 seasons were ace, but they're really flogging a dead zombie from the 2 follow-up seasons I've tried to get through.

I'm a massive fan, I've stuck watching it , next month season 11 begins and it's the last ever season 😱

Huge WD fan here! Only just found this thread. I will admit it got a bit slow during the war against the Saviours, but picked up again with the Whisperers. They do tend to drag out the wars for a bit too long. However, I feel so loyal to the characters that I can’t stop watching.

When will we ever find out where the helicopter took Rick? And what did Jadis mean by As and Bs? Where did Michone go when she followed that huge crowd? So many unanswered questions.

Huge WD fan here! Only just found this thread. I will admit it got a bit slow during the war against the Saviours, but picked up again with the Whisperers. They do tend to drag out the wars for a bit too long. However, I feel so loyal to the characters that I can’t stop watching.

When will we ever find out where the helicopter took Rick? And what did Jadis mean by As and Bs? Where did Michone go when she followed that huge crowd? So many unanswered questions.
Definitely so many unanswered questions , hopefully we get all the answers in the last every season , I'm so excited but sad for it.

Reactions: 2
I'm on season 6, my son and I started watching at the start of the first lockdown. We haven't watched any for a while but want to keep watching.

Reactions: 1
I Am Too Invested In This Programme To Stop Watching Now, But I Honestly Cannot See The Show Ending Without Seeing Rick Again, And Yes I Know There Are Films On The Way (unless plans change due to covid) But I Just Dont See How They Couldn't...

Season 11 started in the US last night so I assume it’s going to be on Disney+ in the UK at some stage today.

First episode is now on Disney plus , watching it now 😃 , I take it it's now longer on sky and its new home is Disney?