The Walking Dead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you all watching it? On Disney+? I have Sky and was watching on Fox but obviously can’t now. Is Disney+ worth it?

How are you all watching it? On Disney+? I have Sky and was watching on Fox but obviously can’t now. Is Disney+ worth it?
Yeah I've got Disney + , I love Disney +, loads of good stuff on there , I done a free trial when I joined and just kept it.

I got to series 8 and gave up as it became quite boring but...I've restarted it recently and am currently on season 5. Quite enjoyed it this second time around as there has been loads I've picked up on this time that I missed the first time!

Reactions: 2
I really enjoyed the first 3 episodes of this season but this weeks is terrible.

Ok. I've started watching again - just watched the first 2 episodes that Negan is in. Talk about epic!

I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan since his Supernatural days. To see him play such an awful person is hard to watch (but great acting of a bad guy)

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched episode 6 of season 11 yet? Oh my. That scared the bajeebus out of me. Episode 4 of these season was a bit meh for me but the last 2 have been great.

I scare easily but word of warning if you haven’t seen this weeks yet. Don’t watch it in the dark!

Has anyone watched episode 6 of season 11 yet? Oh my. That scared the bajeebus out of me. Episode 4 of these season was a bit meh for me but the last 2 have been great.

I scare easily but word of warning if you haven’t seen this weeks yet. Don’t watch it in the dark!
Yes ep 6 was freaky scary. Reminded me of The Grudge film 😱. Episode 7 is meh...

Reactions: 1
I watched episode 8 last night, thought it was pretty good. Reminded me of the old days of the show when you’d be on the edge of your seat. Didn’t realise it was the mid season finale though!

Ooooo are you watching in the UK? I’ve only got up to episode 7.
I watched episode 8 last night, thought it was pretty good. Reminded me of the old days of the show when you’d be on the edge of your seat. Didn’t realise it was the mid season finale though!
Yes ep 6 was freaky scary. Reminded me of The Grudge film 😱. Episode 7 is meh...
Oh my. It was horrible. I haven’t been scared by TWD like that in a long time! It was good. Like the old days of the show. I was so happy at the end of 6 though.

I don’t like the Pope situation. It’s a bit slow. Or at least the episode where they were introduced was to me.

Ooooo are you watching in the UK? I’ve only got up to episode 7.

Oh my. It was horrible. I haven’t been scared by TWD like that in a long time! It was good. Like the old days of the show. I was so happy at the end of 6 though.

I don’t like the Pope situation. It’s a bit slow. Or at least the episode where they were introduced was to me.
I am in the UK but the US can subscribe to early access to the next episode so I found it online.

Pope just reminds me of the dude from Breaking Bad.

What was his background then? It was the only thing I was curious about after I stopped watching.
He was a high school gym teacher. His surname is Smith (not what I was expecting). His wife Lucille had cancer and when she got her diagnosis he was cheating on her with her best friend. They fought about money a lot and he blew $600 on what would become his signature leather jacket. The episode shows him trying to keep his wife alive with chemo etc and it makes you actually feel for him and realise that he was once the good guy. It’s a very good episode and worth a watch. You even see how he got his bat.