The Walking Dead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no films anymore, Rick and Michonne are getting their own spin off. So it was basically setting that up!
Ohhh I knew there was going to be a Maggie and Negan spin off and a Carol and Daryl (although think it’s only Daryl now) but didn’t realise the films had been cancelled. Glad we’ll get Rick back though either way

Reactions: 1
I thought this show ended like 3 years ago. I followed from the beginning and it took only 3 episodes of Negan being on it for me to quit and never look back. Also gave up the comics at the same time, because Negan.

So I came here to read all the spoilers - looks like I made the right decision quitting when I did. They need to stop beating this dead horse with spin offs.

Still, the Walking Dead IMO has the best TV pilot of all time.

Reactions: 5
I thought this show ended like 3 years ago. I followed from the beginning and it took only 3 episodes of Negan being on it for me to quit and never look back. Also gave up the comics at the same time, because Negan.

So I came here to read all the spoilers - looks like I made the right decision quitting when I did. They need to stop beating this dead horse with spin offs.

Still, the Walking Dead IMO has the best TV pilot of all time.
It really should have finished long ago. I kept with it in the hope that it was surely just a few bad eps and would get better and just not wanting to give up on something. Never read the comics though.
I love Negan, which is not something I thought possible after his start to the show. The character arc has been brilliant.

The only spin off show I’ve watched is Fear The Walking Dead although haven’t seen the last couple season. Tried one of the others and it was shockingly tit.
Will prob watch the Rick & Michonne one.

Reactions: 3
I've just found this thread but I wondered if anyone has watched the spin offs with Maggie and Negan and the Daryl one?

I've just found this thread but I wondered if anyone has watched the spin offs with Maggie and Negan and the Daryl one?
I’ve seen both, they are both really good, but I’m enjoying Daryl’s alittle better

I’ve seen both, they are both really good, but I’m enjoying Daryl’s alittle better
I started watching the first episode with Maggie but just couldn't get into it but I'm really enjoying Daryl's.

I read somewhere that the nephew in Daryl's series, could be the cure?!

Ahh did you?! I stopped watching it for one reason or another. I’m really enjoying the ones who live but it’s sooo frustrating
Yeah I wish michonne would hurry up and tell Rick he has a bloody son! And also who in there right mind leaves there children behind during an apocalypse, I struggle to leave me kid behind at school

Yeah I wish michonne would hurry up and tell Rick he has a bloody son! And also who in there right mind leaves there children behind during an apocalypse, I struggle to leave me kid behind at school
I can’t say anything but I’ve just watched the latest episode. It will answer some unanswered questions