The unmumsy mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sakes MvB, I thought you were one of the good ones.
I mean, I totally get where he is coming from, some people do just like to piss in everyone's cornflakes but the vipers are hiding in plain sight on places like mumsnet etc.
I've only had my eyes opened to the underhanded tactics the instablaggers in rational way with facts on here. (So far 😬)

Reactions: 3
He is 50 times ruder than anyone on here. I can't deal with him. My 'lips pucker like an hole' when I see him pop up anywhere. Also can't deal with him speaking on behalf of women, particularly mums and meghan markle. I'd tolerate a thousand FODs over him any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do wonder if there’s more to wilfs behaviour - rather than him just being ‘spirited’

Reactions: 1
I do wonder if there’s more to wilfs behaviour - rather than him just being ‘spirited’
I don’t agree. I have a 2 year old who is pretty much on par with Wilf 🤷🏼‍♀️ Toddlers. However, the more my sons speech develops, the fewer battles I have. But boy we have a battle or two!

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely quieter on social media than she used to be. Instagram Stories are rare these days, and she used to be quite prolific. At one point I thought she was going to sell out and become yet another #ad #gifted freebie grabbing Instamum (she did complain once that she really regretted her decision not to do adverts because she could see other people were coining it!) but actually, she hasn’t.

I won’t lie, I’ve thought the same thing. He does seem to be a rather... tricky character! But I’m biased because my son was seriously hard work as a toddler, really very difficult, and turned out to be autistic. I think when you have a child who isn’t neurotypical, you tend to notice children with traits everywhere.

Reactions: 1
My daughter is 2 and a half (nearly) she has the worst temper Iv ever encountered right now...pretty sure it’s just them being 2 and frustrated at the world 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 I’m glad she shows this...makes me feel normal!

Reactions: 5
My (almost) 2 and a half year old is tricky and blows up for minor things especially if he doesn’t get something immediately or gets told no, but he can communicate to us his wants/needs. He’s very different to his 4 year old brother in that way (diagnosed with autism earlier this year, been through speech therapy etc). I sometimes think I see autism traits in him but not sure if I’m overanalysing him because of his brother or if it’s typical 2 year old behaviour. He does a lot of things his brother never did at that age and still doesn’t, but then no two people with autism are the same. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can’t say I’ve thought that about Wilf though, personally. He just seems like a very strong-willed child to me, but I haven’t seen enough of him to think that really. Just a few stories.

I don’t agree about Wilf, he just seems like a normal toddler to me! My eldest daughter turned 2 last month and she can have her moments too. I like that she shows real life like that, it makes me feel like it’s all normal and I’m not raising a feral child! 🤭

Reactions: 9
I like her. I don’t always agree with her parenting style (the youngest boy is sooooo spoiled! She indulges him so much), however I do like her honesty.

I do also sometimes find her a bit try-hard and over keen to be funny, but overall I like her and think she’s a nice person. I think she’s very relatable and ‘normal’.

Reactions: 6
Used to love her. Unfollowed about 6 months ago because her youngest 2 are just spoilt brats. I didn’t want to keep seeing photos of them having strops.

Reactions: 4
Used to love her. Unfollowed about 6 months ago because her youngest 2 are just spoilt brats. I didn’t want to keep seeing photos of them having strops.
Agreed. I can’t believe how much she indulges the youngest one. I think she knows how much she does because she always tries to make light of it and make it seem funny, however I do think she’s just lost all control with him and kind of given up.

Reactions: 4