The unmumsy mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's great.. Not sold out on adds or become some social media wanker. Totally love the house renovation posts too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolutely love her. Witty, intelligent, measured and honest. I'm rooting for her to get her hot water back 😂

Reactions: 5
Sarah seems lovely, I’ve loved her books and she genuinely seems like great fun. She comes across as grounded too

Reactions: 5
I searched her name on here expecting to find it in the rave section.

I love her I don't mind the tantrum videos as she is respectful towards her childen and knows her boundaries, she isn't afraid to apologise when she gets it wrong too. If she ever posts about having a tough time with anything it will almost certainly be followed with a post talking about how grateful she is for what she does have shortly after. To me it reflects the real side of parenting and sums up the emotional rollercoaster that comes with being a mother.

She is honest and real and by no means greedy, she is no doubt offered so many freebies and money for ads and it i imagine it is very tempting but she has stayed true to her word in not taking anything she wouldnt genuinely use.

Sarah is refreshing and i wish more would take a leaf out of her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love her, purely based on the fact she has admitted she hates Farrow & Ball Hague Blue and regrets painting her living room that colour and for falling for the insta hype 😂😂

(I did also go see her once when one of her books was being released, right before she announced she was pregnant with Wilf, and she seemed lovely. Very down to earth)

Reactions: 7
She’s lovely. I like that she shows the not so glorious side of parenting. Unlike others who are all sunshine & rainbows and perfect moments. She keeps it real.

Reactions: 4
I searched her name on here expecting to find it in the rave section.

I love her I don't mind the tantrum videos as she is respectful towards her childen and knows her boundaries, she isn't afraid to apologise when she gets it wrong too. If she ever posts about having a tough time with anything it will almost certainly be followed with a post talking about how grateful she is for what she does have shortly after. To me it reflects the real side of parenting and sums up the emotional rollercoaster that comes with being a mother.

She is honest and real and by no means greedy, she is no doubt offered so many freebies and money for ads and it i imagine it is very tempting but she has stayed true to her word in not taking anything she wouldnt genuinely use.

Sarah is refreshing and i wish more would take a leaf out of her book.
Im surprised she hasn't been moved the race section to be fair!

Reactions: 1
I think she’s great, very down to earth and relatable. The tantrum videos didn’t bother me, we’ve all been there, but I appreciated that she explained her reasons for deleting them. It’s really admirable to be able to admit when you’ve made a mistake.

I don’t have anything against her. I just couldn’t support anyone posting pictures of their kids online to potentially millions of strangers. I don’t agree with it as the kids don’t have a choice.

She is no different from any other instamum, sharing all the details of her sons' upbringing, warts and all, without their consent - good luck when they grow up and it's there for the world to see.

She is no different from any other instamum, sharing all the details of her sons' upbringing, warts and all, without their consent - good luck when they grow up and it's there for the world to see.
This is so true. I always try and think how I’d feel having my childhood sold.

Absolutely love her!! I reached out to her a while ago when my second baby was born (something about a post she’d put up) and she couldn’t have been nicer when she replied and she checked up on me again a few weeks later. Seems such a genuinely nice person

Reactions: 13
She lives in the same city as me but i have yet to bump into her, a friend of mine knows her personally and says she's a lovely lady and very quiet.

I love Unmumsy mum and read all her blog posts when my little girl was first born. Helped me realise that it was ok that I found parenting hard work. Also love man vs baby. He just seems like a down to earth Yorkshire man.

I love Unmumsy mum and read all her blog posts when my little girl was first born. Helped me realise that it was ok that I found parenting hard work. Also love man vs baby. He just seems like a down to earth Yorkshire man.
I liked him until he jumped on the tattle band wagon, unfollowed after that!

I do like unmummsy mum, she takes the piss & doesn’t take it too seriously but she’s an actual author too, so she’s not just selling her soul to the gram because she can’t be arsed to get a proper job like all the other mummy influencers.

Reactions: 3
I do like unmummsy mum, she takes the piss & doesn’t take it too seriously but she’s an actual author too, so she’s not just selling her soul to the gram because she can’t be arsed to get a proper job like all the other mummy influencers.
Yep I agree. She’s actually a good writer too. You can tell she’s put her absolute best into those 3 books and it shows. Like, you can tell that she always had writing in her.

She hasn’t fallen into the bear trap of the London clique. Safe in Devon!

Yeah, I think it got taken down, he basically said that no one give a shite if anyone use tattle died!