The Unlikely Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to have had plenty of hair though? Or have I not paid enough attention to his barnet 😂
yeah, i'm confused as to why he needed a hair transplant?! he always seemed to have loads of hair - or was he concealing hair loss with the huge bouffant?! must have cost an absolute fortune though, going to such a fancy hospital! 🙄🙄

Can’t wait to see this, and will he finally be able to wear a baseball cap properly rather than perched in the back of his head with the bouffant style at the front!,,,
I agree
yeah, i'm confused as to why he needed a hair transplant?! he always seemed to have loads of hair - or was he concealing hair loss with the huge bouffant?! must have cost an absolute fortune though, going to such a fancy hospital! 🙄🙄
His hair was in comb over style and hid the receding hairline

I agree
His hair was in comb over style and hid the receding hairline
ah yeah, now he's shared his head post-transplant, i can see the difference in the way that his hairline was receding - it's not something i had previously noticed because his huge bouffant of hair on top did a good job of concealing it unless you properly looked at the photo, as opposed to glancing at them quickly as i scroll, as i usually would! i was initially confused as to why he would spend what must have been a huge amount when his hair was growing so thick and bushy, but in comparison i can now tell it was the receding hairline he wanted fixed rather than his ability to actually grow hair. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Originally he said he wouldn’t share Kai’s diagnosis as he said it was “his story to share”, but now he’s a full time flogger he’s decided to tell everyone that Kai has ADHD.

I still don’t think that quite explains most of the rudeness and disrespectful behaviour that he’s shown from him, that’s probably more down to their attitudes.

Just a shame how the carrot gets dangled and they take it. Kids can’t have privacy now.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Originally he said he wouldn’t share Kai’s diagnosis as he said it was “his story to share”, but now he’s a full time flogger he’s decided to tell everyone that Kai has ADHD.

I still don’t think that quite explains most of the rudeness and disrespectful behaviour that he’s shown from him, that’s probably more down to their attitudes.

Just a shame how the carrot gets dangled and they take it. Kids can’t have privacy now.
I believe he’s on the spectrum, there’s no way he’s just got adhd he seems to be delayed developmentally and there’s nothing to be ashamed of so not sure why he doesn’t just say!

Reactions: 2
I believe he’s on the spectrum, there’s no way he’s just got adhd he seems to be delayed developmentally and there’s nothing to be ashamed of so not sure why he doesn’t just say!
This is what I thought. I’ve always looked at him and thought he was autistic and had a developmental delay, but he’s just come out and said he’s got ADHD.

Unless he’s not received other diagnosis’ yet.

Don’t understand why he’s gone back on his decision to not share though, it’s got to be money reasons.

wow, that was a huge u-turn! he's made such a huge deal previously about how he won't share details about Kai's history or medical details because it's not his to share - i assume he realised that other influencers who exploit every detail of their child's life on SM, especially diagnoses of autism, ADHD etc results in a huge boost in audience and support, plus potentially more brand work and ads, so he's decided that disrespecting Kai's privacy is worth the financial benefits!

the way he's spoken about Kai's struggles previously, at school etc, i assumed he had a diagnosis of ASD - obvs I'm no professional, but based on the details he has shared, i didn't think a diagnosis ADHD would fit, especially the way he has attempted to claim that Kai's split and brattish behaviour is the result of him feeling overwhelmed etc, and not just because he has been brought up to always get his own way and neither of his parents ever saying no to him!

wow, that was a huge u-turn! he's made such a huge deal previously about how he won't share details about Kai's history or medical details because it's not his to share - i assume he realised that other influencers who exploit every detail of their child's life on SM, especially diagnoses of autism, ADHD etc results in a huge boost in audience and support, plus potentially more brand work and ads, so he's decided that disrespecting Kai's privacy is worth the financial benefits!

the way he's spoken about Kai's struggles previously, at school etc, i assumed he had a diagnosis of ASD - obvs I'm no professional, but based on the details he has shared, i didn't think a diagnosis ADHD would fit, especially the way he has attempted to claim that Kai's split and brattish behaviour is the result of him feeling overwhelmed etc, and not just because he has been brought up to always get his own way and neither of his parents ever saying no to him!
Yep, probably realised the views and followers would flow in if he started throwing out the neurodiverse & ADHD hashtags…

yeah there’s no way the spoilt and bratty behaviour can be blamed on ADHD. They’ve even said before that they don’t like to tell him no because it’s “damaging” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I did think fetal alcohol syndrome as there’s development delays with that! Regardless what his diagnoses is I wonder why he felt he needed to keep it private now it’s suddenly okay to share ( not that I think he’s the full truth)

I did think fetal alcohol syndrome as there’s development delays with that! Regardless what his diagnoses is I wonder why he felt he needed to keep it private now it’s suddenly okay to share ( not that I think he’s the full truth)
it wouldn't surprise me if he's mentioned ADHD specifically, just because it seems to a diagnosis that has recently become more prominent, thus is frequently referenced on SM, and he's realised that he could use the #ADHD hashtag to his benefit, in terms of increasing his audience and enticing brands into working with him. ASD and ADHD seem to be the current wrndwagons that all the influencers are jumping in atm whether to announce that they have recently received a diagnosis of ADHD, or to share medical details about their kids for the sake of content. in the past, he's always been very vague in terms of sharing details of Kai's struggles and difficulties at school etc, always giving the impression its ASD, but never actually confirming. i genuinely think he has seen that the #ADHD tag has grown massively, and decided to use that to label Kai's behaviour - regardless of whether it is truly his diagnosis or not. it may very well be that his learning and development delays etc are the result of fetal alcohol syndrome or all manner of other medical conditions, but he is obviously decided to use ADHD to refer to Kai's behaviour, simply because he knows it will benefit him in terms of growing his audience if he starts using #ADHD hashtags. perhaps the reason he has mentioned ADHD is specifically because that isn't Kai's diagnosis - so sure, he's lying, but equally to him, he isn't sharing personal details about his son thus isn't exploiting him, because he is sharing fabricated details and diagnosis in an attempt to increase engagement and earn himself more work with relevant brands etc.

it may be that Kai has ADHD and that for some reason, Tom has decided that his son has no right to privacy. equally, it could be that he is pretending to share medical details about his son to grow his audience etc, and lure people into viewing his "relatable" content sneakily hashtagged #ADHD, when in reality, it's just a diagnosis he has chosen to use as a way to label whatever Kai is struggling with and when he wants to be truthful about certain situations/behaviours etc, as a way to give it a name, yet without sharing his true diagnosis or any medical details as a way to sneakily protect Kai's privacy in terms of specifics, whilst simultaneously sharing loads of details about his daily struggles in terms of learning and behaviours etc. i genuinely wouldn't put it past Tom to jump on a popular bandwagon and make it work ot his own advantage - and ADHD is hugely surrounded by hype on SM atm. 🤷🏻‍♂️

it wouldn't surprise me if he's mentioned ADHD specifically, just because it seems to a diagnosis that has recently become more prominent, thus is frequently referenced on SM, and he's realised that he could use the #ADHD hashtag to his benefit, in terms of increasing his audience and enticing brands into working with him. ASD and ADHD seem to be the current wrndwagons that all the influencers are jumping in atm whether to announce that they have recently received a diagnosis of ADHD, or to share medical details about their kids for the sake of content. in the past, he's always been very vague in terms of sharing details of Kai's struggles and difficulties at school etc, always giving the impression its ASD, but never actually confirming. i genuinely think he has seen that the #ADHD tag has grown massively, and decided to use that to label Kai's behaviour - regardless of whether it is truly his diagnosis or not. it may very well be that his learning and development delays etc are the result of fetal alcohol syndrome or all manner of other medical conditions, but he is obviously decided to use ADHD to refer to Kai's behaviour, simply because he knows it will benefit him in terms of growing his audience if he starts using #ADHD hashtags. perhaps the reason he has mentioned ADHD is specifically because that isn't Kai's diagnosis - so sure, he's lying, but equally to him, he isn't sharing personal details about his son thus isn't exploiting him, because he is sharing fabricated details and diagnosis in an attempt to increase engagement and earn himself more work with relevant brands etc.

it may be that Kai has ADHD and that for some reason, Tom has decided that his son has no right to privacy. equally, it could be that he is pretending to share medical details about his son to grow his audience etc, and lure people into viewing his "relatable" content sneakily hashtagged #ADHD, when in reality, it's just a diagnosis he has chosen to use as a way to label whatever Kai is struggling with and when he wants to be truthful about certain situations/behaviours etc, as a way to give it a name, yet without sharing his true diagnosis or any medical details as a way to sneakily protect Kai's privacy in terms of specifics, whilst simultaneously sharing loads of details about his daily struggles in terms of learning and behaviours etc. i genuinely wouldn't put it past Tom to jump on a popular bandwagon and make it work ot his own advantage - and ADHD is hugely surrounded by hype on SM atm. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think this is bang on!!

Honestly the whole Insta culture is grim.

First he did a giveaway that was staged as him “giving thanks to his supporters” 🤮 What it actually was was a way for him to get engagement and to get more followers.

now he’s asking about the Nintendo switch because kai wants one and he “knows nothing about them”. Yeah right, he’s seen other “influencers” recently getting one for free and being paid for it so of course he’s now on the beg for a freebie

• Angry
Reactions: 4