The Unlikely Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he advertising C&G?

Kai is 7! And unlikely to have ever been on formula since moving in with his Dads. Name a time you’ve been judged “Oh we’ve never been judged”

Well done Tom, proof they really will advertise ANYTHING.

Reactions: 3
How is he advertising C&G?

Kai is 7! And unlikely to have ever been on formula since moving in with his Dads. Name a time you’ve been judged “Oh we’ve never been judged”

Well done Tom, proof they really will advertise ANYTHING.
I thought this, all about the ££££. Surely this is just C&G wanting a gay family during Pride month?

Reactions: 1
Allowing Kai to open other people’s presents again 🙄 he’s going to be very selfish and insufferable when he grows up if they carry on like that! I’ve never known anyone to allow their child to open other’s gifts.

Allowing Kai to open other people’s presents again 🙄 he’s going to be very selfish and insufferable when he grows up if they carry on like that! I’ve never known anyone to allow their child to open other’s gifts.
Thought the same. Also in the video he’s trying to blow out the cake and then in the next clip he’s having a turn blowing out the cake. Wonder if he kicked off.

Reactions: 2
Blimey, been a while since this thread was active!

Agree. Becoming a bit of an insta sell out
He's chucked his job in to do this full time so it figures. Riding the Insta wave before it crashes.

Last edited:
Blimey, been a while since this thread was active!

He's chucked his job in to do this full time so it figures. Riding the Insta wave before it crashes.
really?? He was paid A LOT by Mattel. He made it known he paid 40% tax many times 😂

I’m always shocked he shows so much of Kai. So many adoptive parents keep their kids off social media for protection

really?? He was paid A LOT by Mattel. He made it known he paid 40% tax many times 😂

I’m always shocked he shows so much of Kai. So many adoptive parents keep their kids off social media for protection
He really has no content without Kai!

I’m staggered he took the risk and quit his job to be full time insta hun, his husband doesn’t earn a lot of money at all and they have expensive taste and live in an expensive area of the country. It’ll end in tears

Reactions: 1
I’m staggered he took the risk and quit his job to be full time insta hun, his husband doesn’t earn a lot of money at all and they have expensive taste and live in an expensive area of the country. It’ll end in tears
I guess he felt he had enough of a pipeline to do it for a while. Full time jobs could come out of it for him after if he wanted to have a conventional job again, maybe doing similar work to his previous job but with/for the companies he does ads for. Connections and all that. I know instahuns say how hard the job is (ha!) but it's easy money compared to real life stressful jobs, I sort of don't blame him if he can make it work while it lasts. Always a risk but a lot of things are a leap of faith. He works with pretty big brands. I'm not some fan by the way and hate how they all exploit their kids in ads.