The Unlikely Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they actually allowed to feed those horses? Most people don’t allow you to feed their horses as they need certain diets...
No but Tom doesn’t give a shite. It makes Kai happy so who gives a crap about the horse’s welfare?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That’s very true.
I messaged him once about feeding horses during the last lockdown. I have horses and its my daily battle, stooping people feeding them. I have had to fence off some parts so the horses cant get too close to the public.
Funny- he ignored me.

Also the video of him try to feed the horse. Its a foal/yearling, probably not long weaned from mum. Teeth still not formed/still week. So no it wont eat a carrot as it probably has never had a carrot!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
He’s
I messaged him once about feeding horses during the last lockdown. I have horses and its my daily battle, stooping people feeding them. I have had to fence off some parts so the horses cant get too close to the public.
Funny- he ignored me.

Also the video of him try to feed the horse. Its a foal/yearling, probably not long weaned from mum. Teeth still not formed/still week. So no it wont eat a carrot as it probably has never had a carrot!
he’s so annoying because he’s the sort of person who just labels anyone a troll that disagrees with him. His attitude is honestly vile, no one can give him advice on anything because he thinks he’s right about everything and he thinks no one has the right to try and give him advice.
he’s also the sort of person who wouldn’t stop his son from feeding horses even if there was a sign saying not to, he wouldn’t stop his kid touching animals at a zoo either even if there were signs saying not to and he probably doesn’t stop Kai from standing up on rides or any other stupid behaviour because what Kai wants Kai gets.
You can’t fix stupid!

Reactions: 3
He’s

he’s so annoying because he’s the sort of person who just labels anyone a troll that disagrees with him. His attitude is honestly vile, no one can give him advice on anything because he thinks he’s right about everything and he thinks no one has the right to try and give him advice.
he’s also the sort of person who wouldn’t stop his son from feeding horses even if there was a sign saying not to, he wouldn’t stop his kid touching animals at a zoo either even if there were signs saying not to and he probably doesn’t stop Kai from standing up on rides or any other stupid behaviour because what Kai wants Kai gets.
You can’t fix stupid!
You can hear it now.

Me- hi, sorry do you mind not feeding my horses please, thank you- you can pet them.
Tom- But but Kai wants too feed them
Me- I am sure he does but, they are fed and don't need any extra food, so please stop.
Tom- Its only a carrot and Kai want to feed them.
Me- yes but I am asking you to stop feeding my pet.
Tom- But i cant tell Kai no.
Me- Ok fine, Kai- Her is a massive bag of sweets please eat them now before you go!
Tom- Dont feed my child!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is a testosterone surge?

Isn’t Kai just being a little tit, because you let him Tom? He doesn’t know what the word no means 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Isn’t Kai just being a little tit, because you let him Tom? He doesn’t know what the word no means 🤦🏼‍♀️
His excuses are so stupid! He literally doesn’t let that child take responsibility for any of his actions and it’s so damaging. Kai is going to grow up with such a sense of entitlement and feeling like he can do what he wants when he wants because he’s never had to be accountable for his actions. God help them when he’s a teenager and he’s out smashing windows and scaring old people.

As a mum of two boys (one who is 8!) this is actually a real thing.....at 7/8 they go through a hormone surge....it’s bloody brutal.....(HELP ME!) 🙈🙈🙈

but yes not giving Kai boundaries will make this 100 times worse!

As a mum of two boys (one who is 8!) this is actually a real thing.....at 7/8 they go through a hormone surge....it’s bloody brutal.....(HELP ME!) 🙈🙈🙈

but yes not giving Kai boundaries will make this 100 times worse!
Oh snap! Believe me I have an 8 year old at home who tests me on the daily. But I’ve never sat and chatted with friends about a testosterone surge 🤣

He’s just so pretentious about everything. His Sunday’s are always good for the soul, you know? He didn’t know how much his heart needed that.

🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Oh snap! Believe me I have an 8 year old at home who tests me on the daily. But I’ve never sat and chatted with friends about a testosterone surge 🤣

He’s just so pretentious about everything. His Sunday’s are always good for the soul, you know? He didn’t know how much his heart needed that.

🤮🤮🤮
That’s the thing isn’t it? It’s like he tries to paint this rosy picture all the time.

Kai is either; being a pickle, having a testosterone surge, going through a phase or some other similar description.

he can’t seem to admit that he’s turned him into a brat.

Reactions: 2

🤮🤮🤮
oh god yes he is, very pretentious!

as for the 8 year old hormone thing...it gets better, my 11 year old is now amazing....I’m sure it won’t last 😂😂

New to this thread but does anyone know what Tom actually does? I know he works but he seems to have constant time off and I never see him talk about work stress or deadlines that most influencers who work mention?

New to this thread but does anyone know what Tom actually does? I know he works but he seems to have constant time off and I never see him talk about work stress or deadlines that most influencers who work mention?
I think he works for a toy company, doing something digitally? But from what he’s said before, he took the position because it was very flexible in comparison to his last job.

I think he works for a toy company, doing something digitally? But from what he’s said before, he took the position because it was very flexible in comparison to his last job.
I'm sure if you searched him on LinkedIn you'd be able to find out what he does.

I'm sure if you searched him on LinkedIn you'd be able to find out what he does.
Yes and then he’d get a notification saying I was looking at his profile 🙄 it wasn’t me who was asking anyway...plus his name is very common and I can’t be bothered to search through LinkedIn.

Yes and then he’d get a notification saying I was looking at his profile 🙄 it wasn’t me who was asking anyway...plus his name is very common and I can’t be bothered to search through LinkedIn.
I know, I replied to the wrong person. I'm sure he gets plenty of views on there and some people have private search function on there. Anyway, I don't know what he does but as you say think it is some kind of digital stuff, marketing perhaps.

It’s his husbands name that he uses, his real name is actually a double barrel version of his name and his husband’s.
It must be because of his job, it's certainly not to protect his kid since id recognise Kai if I saw him on the street! As would anyone with internet access.

Reactions: 1
It must be because of his job, it's certainly not to protect his kid since id recognise Kai if I saw him on the street! As would anyone with internet access.
Yes none of these 'influencers' can ever claim to be driven by privacy for their kids!