The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This does not look good! She has no idea about fashion, shape, fit, cut or colour. How is she getting away with this.
Also laughable that she's still trying to peddle the size 12. She needs to admit that she's put on weight and gone up a size or two. People probably like her more because it happens to most.

Reactions: 8
Surely there was a better way to finish that coving

Reactions: 17
When I saw the original post asking "Is this just 1 big fire hazard?" I expected it to be a photo of Grottie in an ott layered frilly toddler number

Reactions: 12
Is Ross gone for a month again? We saw Kevin slaving away on their outdoor kitchen but no sign of Ross… also her latest reel was filmed in Laura’s house.

Reactions: 5
Why is she focussing on clothes she can breathe in? If you buy the right sized clothes you can breathe in them can't you? This "bloat schtick" can't go on for much longer, own your stomach and your size Lottie and wear clothes that fit.

Reactions: 13
Her posture and hair from behind 🫣View attachment 3030062
You can see on the bottom her extensions are poking out and are holding on for dear life. On top of her head it’s crystal clear she doesn’t properly wash and brush/blowdry her hair which are literally mandatory when you have the types of extensions she has. No wonder they are wrecking her hair and she is going bald. I had extensions since 2021 and if properly taken care of, they don’t damage your hair. She will go bald by the end of the year.

Reactions: 7
Lottie is incapable of looking after anything tbh . . Im not at all surprised at the state of her hair. She thinks slapping on some bad fake tan and slinging on a shiny toddler esque outfit is enough . . Its not.
At this stage, I question her mental health, personal hygiene is never high in priority when one feels low/depressed.
I think she should be addressing that, forget her fake friendship with that bake off girl ( where are all Lotties true friends these days?)

Reactions: 9
Laura and Lottie egg each other on with their zero accountability and always shifting blame for everything. Laura is chronically miserable too…
Lottie keeps talking about her ADHD and mentioned medication but she clearly is still struggling big time. But she was a perfectly capable functional woman before they got married so I also assume half of it is fake and she uses various labels she latches on to so she has excuses, get sympathy and has something to moan about and call it content.
Also if ross wanted out - his entire salary would go towards alimony and child support because Lottie would claim she can’t work.

Reactions: 9
She’s using another room to film her reels. I wonder if it’s because someone pointed out the coving on here

Reactions: 4