The Traitors Australia S1- this is for people who have watched all 12 eps ***will contain Spoliers***

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had such a soft spot for Craig. Alex played them all with her little miss perfect persona.

I was surprised Matt the bumbling idiot got as far as he did.
Matt was his own worst enemy. He took it so personally and could NOT let it go!

Reactions: 3

This reminds me of Terese with Roger! Tbf this would be me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I couldn’t stand Alex and her false crying😤She makes Paul from our series appear likeable!

I liked Nigel, Craig and Midy and felt bad for Craig at first but don’t anymore as I can’t see how he fell for Alex’s Oscar winning performances each time 😫

Reactions: 7
I had such a soft spot for Craig. Alex played them all with her little miss perfect persona.

I was surprised Matt the bumbling idiot got as far as he did.
Poor Craig. I think they all assumed that Matt was so bumbling he couldn’t help but banish himself.
At the end I thought Lewis was going to suss the Traitors. He really played down how smart he was and flew under the radar for ages - even when the others were gunning for him he managed to pull it around. He seems to have got the most timely shield in Traitor history.

Poor Craig. I think they all assumed that Matt was so bumbling he couldn’t help but banish himself.
At the end I thought Lewis was going to suss the Traitors. He really played down how smart he was and flew under the radar for ages - even when the others were gunning for him he managed to pull it around. He seems to have got the most timely shield in Traitor history.
Lewis was definitely going to rumble them. Also how did they not notice how Alex smirked each time a traitor went out, she was so obvious!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished the whole series.

I was so bloody distracted by Paul though, or the lack of him! It must have been episode 4 or 5 I first spotted him and I actually blurted out loud (I’m in my own) ‘who the duck are you’ 😂. then I was just really conscious of whether he would appear or not and I can’t believe he made it so close to the end but barely got mentioned! Even when the other players were discussing before each banishment, they didn’t show them talking about him either. it’s so, so bizarre.

I couldn’t google it either because I didn’t want to risk other spoilers. I was convinced there was going to be some huge story about why he was edited out.

It goes to show actually just what they can do with editing. They pretty much edited a whole player out who made it to episode 10 and it didn’t even seem that clunky.

The strangest thing I’ve seen on a tv show like this.

Anyway I thought this season was fantastic for game play on both sides, traitors and faithful. Some very intelligent people. I love how Nigel and Marielle recruited someone and then she quickly turned on them both! Marielle said all along Kate was a danger to her and she was right.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aah yes PAUL, we actually played Where's Wally? with Paul. I read that he wouldn't stop commenting about production stuff which they couldn't show, so he was mostly edited out. No idea if that's the truth though.

Aah yes PAUL, we actually played Where's Wally? with Paul. I read that he wouldn't stop commenting about production stuff which they couldn't show, so he was mostly edited out. No idea if that's the truth though.
That’s what I’ve read too which seems to have come from Dirk and also Paul himself. That might be part of it but I just don’t think it’s the full story because there is so much other stuff missing too, like other contestants talking about him, missing from challenges (the one where they each walk across the bridge and try to avoid falling through - they didn’t show his turn), no intro or exit clips.

He has either really, really pissed off production with his unusable footage, or something has happened post-production.

If he was that bad for filming though wouldn’t they have just got rid of him a few days in? Given an excuse to the audience about personal/medical reasons? The clairvoyant left quite abruptly but she was still shown before that and the continuity worked when the players were told at breakfast she had left.

I guess because he got through as far as episode 10/11 (think he was murdered start of e11), I am struggling to think he was ok at the time to stay in for 11 episodes but ended up bad enough he needed to be edited out almost completely.

Reactions: 1
We watched S1 when it was first on iplayer and loved it. I was completely sad and left a comment under one of Teresa’s insta posts about it and she replied with a remark implying it hadn’t really been popular. I guess she meant in comparison to the UK and US versions. Looks like it’s getting more viewers now.

We watched S1 when it was first on iplayer and loved it. I was completely sad and left a comment under one of Teresa’s insta posts about it and she replied with a remark implying it hadn’t really been popular. I guess she meant in comparison to the UK and US versions. Looks like it’s getting more viewers now.
Craig said similar on a recent instagram post too, he said they barely promoted it in Australia so no one has really heard of it there but he’s getting a lot of love from international viewers!

I felt like I was being gaslit by the show about Paul, like they were trying to make me think I'd made up a random Yorkshire man in the middle of all the Aussies and Kiwis 😂 His thumbs up through the door at breakfast was so distinctive I was convinced he was going to be some sort of plot twist or plant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Olivia reminds me of Liz Birdsworth from Wentworth and Mark is so like Jason Gardiner!

Alex's crying in the final was just soooo OTT ... come on Craig how did you not see through it? He made a big song and dance that he went with his head to get Nigel out, but for some reason couldn't do the same with Alex?

Reactions: 4
Alex's crying in the final was just soooo OTT ... come on Craig how did you not see through it? He made a big song and dance that he went with his head to get Nigel out, but for some reason couldn't do the same with Alex?
Her acting was off the scale, she could turn it on big time!

I think I have worked out the Paul riddle.

He is a Brit, so will have seen the UK series and was probably commenting on what happened in UK series?

Edit - Actually the Aus one aired before the UK one, so I am wrong