The Traitors Australia S1- this is for people who have watched all 12 eps ***will contain Spoliers***

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a space to discuss our thoughts on S1. I've got 2 eps to watch, I will be back later tonight!
---
@Miss Begotten here you go. We can shout about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think this series is crazy, some strong characters. Love how they are thirsty for Roger too!
I find that hilarious because I think he’s camper than Alan Cumming and that’s saying something.

I’m still on episode 10, so I will attempt some random musings without spoiling anything.
I LOVE Mark. He is such a clever guy.
Marielle was too cocky by half from the get go.
Teresa gets on my bloody wick.
Who is Paul? I swear he didn’t appear until halfway through.

Some of the challenges are so much better than the UK version.

Reactions: 6
I find that hilarious because I think he’s camper than Alan Cumming and that’s saying something.

I’m still on episode 10, so I will attempt some random musings without spoiling anything.
I LOVE Mark. He is such a clever guy.
Marielle was too cocky by half from the get go.
Teresa gets on my bloody wick.
Who is Paul? I swear he didn’t appear until halfway through.

Some of the challenges are so much better than the UK version.
Dirk said Paul spent most of the time talking about filming and production, which may have been why he was cut out. So bizarre though the way they don’t even show him voting most of the time!

The British guy in season one was just the weirdest thing. He basically didn’t exist! Bizarre given that he was gone pretty late into the game. I’m not sure I buy the whole ‘he spent the whole time talking about production’. surely a stern talking to would have sorted that out? I think there is more to it.

Reactions: 13
The British guy in season one was just the weirdest thing. He basically didn’t exist! Bizarre given that he was gone pretty late into the game. I’m not sure I buy the whole ‘he spent the whole time talking about production’. surely a stern talking to would have sorted that out? I think there is more to it.
That’s such a good point! I also heard he kept trying to get people to swear on their families lives that they weren’t traitors 😂 super weird- I genuinely thought he was a member of the crew they’d accidentally left in a few scenes for the longest time.
---
I hated Teresa at the beginning but thought she was fab by the end.
I felt the same! Marielle kind of scared me but I respect her gameplay. Loved Nigel. Found Fi super annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I've just finished

Alex played a blinder, I really thought Marielle was going to win. I was surprised she didn't make it too the final, she must be fuming Alex won.
Craig broke my heart in that final.
I bloody loved Mark & was gutted he didn't go further.

Agree who the feck was Paul!

Teresa I grew to love dearly!

I had to laugh when Fee was hysterically crying when she thought Terese had been killed
I think this is my favourite series so far.

Loved Nigel. He was epic in the laser task!
I actually can’t believe how amazing he was!
---
So I've just finished

Alex played a blinder, I really thought Marielle was going to win. I was surprised she didn't make it too the final, she must be fuming Alex won.
Craig broke my heart in that final.
I bloody loved Mark & was gutted he didn't go further.

Agree who the feck was Paul!

Teresa I grew to love dearly!

I had to laugh when Fee was hysterically crying when she thought Terese had been killed
I think this is my favourite series so far.
My favourite season as well hands down!! loved it so much!!

I felt the same about Mark and also would have liked to see Midy go further.

Imo they made such a mistake picking Alex and she took advantage of that perfectly.

& finally Teresa was hilarious! + the marielle take down when her and Kate overlooked their suspicions and worked together was just brilliant.

Last edited:
I really liked Lewis but he had no bloody chance. Craig was insightful with his comments about biases, but unable to actually listen to his own advice!

Reactions: 3
I actually can’t believe how amazing he was!
---

My favourite season as well hands down!! loved it so much!!

I felt the same about Mark and also would have liked to see Midy go further.

Imo they made such a mistake picking Alex and she took advantage of that perfectly.

& finally Teresa was hilarious! + the marielle take down when her and Kate overlooked their suspicions and worked together was just brilliant.
Oh god I forgot about Midy, he was fab.

Reactions: 2
I liked Midy, wished he had gone further.

Couldn’t stand Fi 😱 they are all coming back to me now. I need to rewatch it as I watched series 1 months ago. Currently knee deep in Aus series 2… oh my frick !!!! Desperate to talk about it but can’t go in the thread yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really liked Lewis but he had no bloody chance. Craig was insightful with his comments about biases, but unable to actually listen to his own advice!
I had such a soft spot for Craig. Alex played them all with her little miss perfect persona.

I was surprised Matt the bumbling idiot got as far as he did.

Reactions: 4